Poll Tyen vs Trex - Choose Your Side!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tyen or Trex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Bitch wants to get paid to take care of her own kids, while claiming one of them isn't even his. Plus Tyen was entertaining when he trolled Tim Pool.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Which one do you think gives better head? Drunk girls are generally lousy at it, so I'm going to have to go with tyen.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

I remember back around 2007-2008, when Etoile was not hesitating to call me a bad dad, that Tyen hopped on that bandwagon and dropped a few “bad dad” liners followed by requesting pics of my then current fling.

I probably disappointed them, but damn does Tyen carry that torch proudly now.

I’m on Tyen’s side though. Passing out drunk while the kids practice survival skills on the stove -Damn.

(Edit- spelling)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shit, I know it was my idea for a poll, but I'm super torn here. They're both such awful people.

Tyen is responsible for blowing up FoH. He's also a shitlib.

Trex just seems worthless. She cheated on him, had a child with someone else and still married him.

The 3rd option would've been the only choice. Now I'm stuck.

• 2Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Shit, I know it was my idea for a poll, but I'm super torn here. They're both such awful people.
tenor.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, don't worry, I voted almost immediately.

I forgot to mention Tyen is the biggest weeping vagina (in more ways than one, apparently). Most of all even starting that thread, but then the constant shit posting of screenshots.

But I still had to vote for him. Mostly because I just can't find anything redeeming about Ms. DD's.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Oh, don't worry, I voted almost immediately.

I forgot to mention Tyen is the biggest weeping vagina (in more ways than one, apparently). Most of all even starting that thread, but then the constant shit posting of screenshots.

But I still had to vote for him. Mostly because I just can't find anything redeeming about Ms. DD's.
It's voting for who's less shitty.

• 2Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Leaning towards Tyen due to lack of evidence. Although I'm starting to expect the 3rd option of this ending in a murder/suicide while the kids are with a hot babysitter.

I'm normally not this harsh... these just happen to be my two least favorite people on the internet.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
I'm mostly worried about the kids and I feel bad their dad is shoving them in the center of our inability to get along.

• 5Bullshit
  • 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users