Ultima Online - UO An Corp ||| All the IPY T2A pvp goodness with none of the AZ

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a GM lock picker if you need any paragon chests opened in the meantime. I can easily do that remotely
smile.png
The hotel I'm staying in while in Alabama has blazingly fast 1mbps wifi! It's faster to use my phone to connect lol.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yo friday where do i raise lockpicking? im at 53.. do i just grab a locked crate and go to a dungeon or..? where do u buy lockpicks

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can get on tonight and show you where I do it.

You need to find chests that are like, 60-70-80-90-GM skill. Lots of picks are sold at some vendors near Yew bank last time I looked.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'll be out tonight until sunday night, lol drop me some info through skype then I guess. I'm raising hiding for now.

African

Go hide in a dungeon. Turn your object delay to 50ms and run this UOSteam macro. Bring a 50 tinker box and a 75+ box. 50 box will take you to 73 show real. and 75 + box will take you to 95 shown.

Bring 350 lock picks with you and you'll be at 95 in less than an hour
smile.png

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I own the justice island house, lol. How do I know what a 50 and 75 box are?

edit: oh i see from wiki.. make a 50carp/tinker for a 50 box then use GM box at 75?

Friday are these lockboxes in the house 50 boxes? lol

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow thats an amazing macro, lol. Did power hour and fucking flew to 94.7. Friday did u have a spot to macro in dungeon for to GM?

going to start cartography now on my treasure hunter, hopefully wont take too long.

African

Dungeon is easier to just do during power hour. it will take you forever to get to GM just macroing on 1 or two boxes. I used this macro while training in the dungeon. Just set a macro to stop and clear alias 'chest' so you can do it quickly. Just run from chest to chest during power hour and open or loot, you're only doing it for gains.

My dungeon rotation was Cove 4 -> Despise (all lvls) - > Shame (all lvls) -> Ice -> Minax

I would just run up to each chest, invis, pick, run to next chest without looting. That way you maximize your gains during PH. I would routinely gain 1.5-2.0 during power hour.

PS. I want your justice house!

African

You didn't need remove trap until recently. Now you need it for lv 5+ chests, or you can suicide to remove the trap.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
You didn't need remove trap until recently. Now you need it for lv 5+ chests, or you can suicide to remove the trap.
Couldn't you use the spell if you had GM magery? Maybe I misremember that, it's possible my picker had disarm.