Ultimate Nacho's

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
But you want to fuck rabbit-bird-monkey people.

iu

• 2Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My favorite protein for nachos is Mexican chorizo and Mrs. Renfros Ghost Pepper Queso as the cheese topping. Then I usually add some pico, guac, and sour cream.

• 3Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
People WTF/puking it, but I'm serious about the pineapple. Give that shit a try sometime. Goes great with jalapeno when fresh out of the oven. The quality of it goes downhill fast if you let things cool down though.

• 4Barf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
People WTF/puking it, but I'm serious about the pineapple. Give that shit a try sometime. Goes great with jalapeno when fresh out of the oven. The quality of it goes downhill fast if you let things cool down though.

I don't mind pineapple in my tacos al pastor but pineapple and nacho cheese does not sound tasty at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't mind pineapple in my tacos al pastor but pineapple and nacho cheese does not sound tasty at all.

I usually have it with mozzarella or marble, jalapenos or mixed hot peppers, onions (yellow and green), and beef. Bake it up in some tinfoil until it's nice and browned up and then it's good to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Cooked pineapple with jalapeños actually goes well together, but you're right about it going downhill fast when the pineapple gets even slightly less hot.

Santitas or Julio are definitely a necessity. Everything else is too thin or too salty or spiced and fucks up the flavor.

You need a soft cheese. Cheddar can still be a topper, but you need a cheese that stays relatively liquid at a lower temp. I'll heat up half a brick of Velveeta with a couple cans of this and blend them together.

Chips and cheese are your base.

ce5cabbc-1a5b-47fb-b31e-4d399e7785ff_1.b81fe1e6b9224ce377edf5e91e6416b6.jpeg

Meat: ground beef, shredded pork are my preference
Cooked (baked) toppings: sliced black olives, sliced jalapeños, chopped onions red or white, chopped bell peppers
Fresh (not cooked) toppings: lettuce, black olives, jalapeños, tomatoes, cilantro
Additional toppings: sour cream, guacamole - a good guac can make even shit nachos awesome, shredded Mexican cheese or cheddar or white cheese, squeezed lime

EP_01192016_50IngredientNachos.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck has this thread gone nearly two pages and not even a mention of Irish Nachos? Don't get me wrong I love the Original Mexican Style Nachos but Irish Nachos are fucking awesome.

irish-nachos1.jpg

I recommend this brand if you are going to make them at home, they have enough crunch to with stand the moisture/steam from the melted cheese.

71XWP1fejfL._SY355_.jpg

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Your number 1 ingredient that you should not overlook is the tortilla itself.

don't get lazy and just go buy a bag of tostitos, they come pretty salty and are made for "dipping"

goto a bodega, just ask your gardener where he buys groceries and get something like

santitas-tortilla-chips-3.gif
uHH, If you want the best possible tortilla chips you buy some fresh CORN tortillas and fly them yourself. 10000x better than any chips you can buy.

• 3Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Irish nachos are what I imagine would happen if eating regular nachos became “problematic” in Ireland they needed to have some that didn’t culturally appropriate.

Politically correct nachos.

• 2Worf

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
uHH, If you want the best possible tortilla chips you buy some fresh CORN tortillas and fly them yourself. 10000x better than any chips you can buy.
I was gonna say,people talking about how the chip is the foundation and then opt for Juanitas. Make your own tortillas, if you're going all out.

Myself,I prefer some Weekend Nachos.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Irish nachos are what I imagine would happen if eating regular nachos became “problematic” in Ireland they needed to have some that didn’t culturally appropriate.

Politically correct nachos.
Try them before you knock'em. They are like crispy potato skins.

• 1Like
  • 1Haram

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I really have an issue with nachos when the chips have unequal portions of toppings. One chip , amazing. Next chip, a naked fucking chip with no yee-haw for my mouth!

Ya can't just scoop up melted cheese and shit on the naked one either. So every batch of nachos means you're spending like 20-30% of your meal in utter disgust you have to eat calorie rich naked chips just cuz "fuuuuuckkk it"

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Triggered

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jackfruit.

It'll change your life.

Of course, you still include pulled pork or chorizo, because you're obviously not a faggot.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All Mexican food is better with carnitas for the meat.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What a bunch of useless shitlords in this thread

We all know what the Ultimate Nacho is:
nacho-president.png

• 4Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck has this thread gone nearly two pages and not even a mention of Irish Nachos? Don't get me wrong I love the Original Mexican Style Nachos but Irish Nachos are fucking awesome.

irish-nachos1.jpg

I recommend this brand if you are going to make them at home, they have enough crunch to with stand the moisture/steam from the melted cheese.

71XWP1fejfL._SY355_.jpg

This is some Irish Wakandan bullshit dog.

Now I am a simple creature. There is a shitty tex mex place near my house that makes smth like this. That's all I need when I feel the craving.

1540535421807.png