Ultimate Nacho's

lurker

Vyemm Raider
People WTF/puking it, but I'm serious about the pineapple. Give that shit a try sometime. Goes great with jalapeno when fresh out of the oven. The quality of it goes downhill fast if you let things cool down though.

Speaking of Pineapple and peppers, this stuff is a terrific dip

i-Bf4MHCz-M.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Authentic or just good nachos?

Chuys
Cover 2/3

Or just find a small nameless Mexican joint. There's quite a few of them scattered around Austin.

As far as Georgetown, there's two restaurants you have to go to. The Hollow and Wildfire. Not for nachos, but just damn good, amazing food.

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
Authentic or just good nachos?

Chuys
Cover 2/3

Or just find a small nameless Mexican joint. There's quite a few of them scattered around Austin.

As far as Georgetown, there's two restaurants you have to go to. The Hollow and Wildfire. Not for nachos, but just damn good, amazing food.

Cool, the wife and I were thinking of try Chuy's the other day.

Yeah we tried Wildfire, I liked it. I drove down to Manor last weekend and tried 290 Cafe, fucking awesome grilled chicken sandwich. Then of course my wife gets fried chicken livers, yuk

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Found this pic in my archives from when I went to Blizzcon in 2016. This is from a place on Venice beach. Pretty sure there were french fries underneath. Fucking California with their french fries in everything (it's actually damn tasty, they have killer stoner food sources available 24/7).

nachos.jpg