ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
Tuco.. I could try to go through every post to tally how many times people here like Keg and Aychamo have implied things like girls who wear yoga pants are looking to be molested/raped or whatever but you know as well as I do that it's all there. Luckily for them the old forums are gone forever.

I mean, god damn, the indignation from the biggest losers here responding to my comments is all the evidence you need. How hard is it to accept that the type of groupthink that goes on at places like here leads to this kind of psychopathy? Y'all certainly don't have a problem accusing other groups of people, so why when it is your turn y'all get so fucking butthurt?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
people here like Keg and Aychamo have implied things like girls who wear yoga pants are looking to be molested/raped
So your two examples are a professional troll and a dude who isn't even part of the community anymore.

Seems legit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco.. I could try to go through every post to tally how many times people here like Keg and Aychamo have implied things like girls who wear yoga pants are looking to be molested/raped or whatever but you know as well as I do that it's all there. Luckily for them the old forums are gone forever.

I mean, god damn, the indignation from the biggest losers here responding to my comments is all the evidence you need. How hard is it to accept that the type of groupthink that goes on at places like here leads to this kind of psychopathy? Y'all certainly don't have a problem accusing other groups of people, so why when it is your turn y'all get so fucking butthurt?
So you're telling me you can't come up with a single example of comparable statements.

Also if you think that people joking about yoga pants being hot and surprisingly common is equivalent to what this dipshit is talking about you probably have very poor concepts of language and sanity.

iannis

Musty Nester
The fucked up thing isn't that Tristinn is like that. To me the fucked up thing is that Tristinn has been like that for OVER FIFTEEN YEARS.

Jesus Christ man.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
#YesAllAsians

rodger26may14-478320.jpg

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
This is why I'm against the whole idea of roommates. I would have labelled this Elliot kid as a triple-A rank douche, but relatively harmless. The next thing I know I'm being stabbed in the neck in my sleep. You can never really know a person.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Shit man this kid was only 19 and had this many issues because he was a virgin. He was rich, should've hired a prosty.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
commenter_sl said:
It's okay, guys. He's not making a quote from a decent encounter.

As long as he doesn't come back alive and talk about setbacks.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if you were going to go on a homicidal killing spree that would lead to your death because you're a virgin, wouldn't you rape a bitch or two before the spree began? i don't get this guy's logic.