ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if you were going to go on a homicidal killing spree that would lead to your death because you're a virgin, wouldn't you rape a bitch or two before the spree began? i don't get this guy's logic.
The only thing that little beta was ever going to rape was himself. This shitstain was like the real life manifestation of Viserys Targaryen.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
if you were going to go on a homicidal killing spree that would lead to your death because you're a virgin, wouldn't you rape a bitch or two before the spree began? i don't get this guy's logic.
I would go on a yoga-pants raping spree that's for sure.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
'stamp out misogyny'

May as well take out racism, ageism and classism while we're at it. All bigotry must go!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The Onion always confuses me. Is the joke that the U.S.isn'tthe only nation where this happens regularly?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Hhmm, why do you think most shooters are males? And will Ever,Jane: The Virtual World of Jane Austen be the saviour and eradicate aggresive male behaviour from our society?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The Onion always confuses me. Is the joke that the U.S.isn'tthe only nation where this happens regularly?
The Onion sometimes rides Poe's Law into the ground when they make articles about serious incidents that have several layers of sarcasm. I guess when you're a satire mag you can make any kind of moronic statement and get away with calling it a joke!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gun control joke. We have the most guns, and the most gun related deaths, hence the "joke" being we have no control over how often we have nutjobs with guns doing nutjob shit.

Or something.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
I love that some newspapers are calling him the virgin killer. The infamy he deserves, not the infamy he needs.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
The comments after the article are so retarded that I thought that site was satire.
jamesalbright ? 20 hours ago

This is a perfect example of the Darwinian propaganda that is designed to socially engineer violently anti-Christian and anti-Semitic secular Americans, which is part of the Communist Satanic Darwinian Atheist cult's plan to overthrow the Judea Christian laws and government and implement a Satanic Darwinian Atheist cult based Communist government that will outlaw Christianity in the USA.
rrr_img_62894.jpg