ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
a smart one? dude has money and a nice car, any college whore would soak him dry and let him stick his little weewee on her, it would be a small price to pay. she would totally tell all her friends for a good laugh. his problem was he acted like anakin creepy as fuck skywalker. spouting george lucas dialogue irl doesnt actually work.
Location, location, location. Your Jersey game would be totally blown out of the water in malibu. All depends where you are and what the expectations of the local women are. If this dude moved to Houston or Indianapolis he could have cleaned up if he got his weirdo shit just barely under control

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Location, location, location. Your Jersey game would be totally blown out of the water in malibu. All depends where you are and what the expectations of the local women are. If this dude moved to Houston or Indianapolis he could have cleaned up if he got his weirdo shit just barely under control
my game was go to a bar and buy girls drinks, my backup was i got a friend with a bag of weed lets go there and smoke it. where would that not work?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
my game was go to a bar and buy girls drinks, my backup was i got a friend with a bag of weed lets go there and smoke it. where would that not work?
Dude was scared of women. Literally. That doesn't strike me as someone imbued with the sweet perfume of confidence, you know, the stuff that gets you women pretty much no matter what you say or do. He was the kind of guy that makes women make faces if he even so much as walk in their direction and make them physically uncomfortable if he starts talking to them.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
What makes men attractive to women happen to be pretty much the same things that make them popular with other men. So color me shocked he didn't have any friends.
Dude had no social acumen whatsoever on top of being a nutcase.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
What makes men attractive to women happen to be pretty much the same things that make them popular with other men. So color me shocked he didn't have any friends.
Dude had no social acumen whatsoever on top of being a nutcase.
yeah, i read some discussion on redpill about those topics. rodger had wealth, cars, good looks, and doucheness. those things seem to take back seat once we consider the social status and charisma. think i remember Ember's story about fucking some popular kid in high school because he was popular and she was so desperate for social recognition.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
so what you're telling us is that you had NO GAME AT ALL.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
yeah, i read some discussion on redpill about those topics. rodger had wealth, cars, good looks, and doucheness. those things seem to take back seat once we consider the social status and charisma. think i remember Ember's story about fucking some popular kid in high school because he was popular and she was so desperate for social recognition.
This guy had a $40,000 BMW and invites to The Hunger Games red carpet premiere at 22, and couldn't find a girl to go with him.