ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, as bad as the whole situation turned out, had it gone according to the plan he laid out in his manifesto it would have been much, much worse. His plan was gonna have him go all House Bolton on a crew of people and flay them, torture, etc. Lay waste to an entire sorority house, a driving rampage murdering everyone on the street, etc.

He had a little obession with Tyrion Lannister too apparently, quoted him a few times in the manifesto. Probably was a NE Huntard on WoW.
NE Druid actually.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
His behavior makes perfect sense. This little cunt was completely terrified of women, which is why he never got laid in the first place. Better to just shoot them from a distance than to get close to them and risk having his precious little snowflake feewings hurt by a mean girl who just doesn't understand how much of a special wittle gentleman he is.
Some chick hurting his "feewings" because something "wittle" would be a good bet. Probably where most of his insecurity came from. Notice he never included "Big, blue-veined throbber" in his list of desirable qualities.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some chick hurting his "feewings" because something "wittle" would be a good bet. Probably where most of his insecurity came from. Notice he never included "Big, blue-veined throbber" in his list of desirable qualities.
I doubt any woman ever saw his dick.

Some suicide bomber is gonna be real pissed when he gets Elliot Rodger as one of his 72.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I doubt any woman ever saw his dick.

Some suicide bomber is gonna be real pissed when he gets Elliot Rodger as one of his 72.
Hahaha and imagine how pissed Elliot would be in this hypothetical situation if he was denied sex even in the afterlife's "Paradise". Divine fail.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So pathetic that he thought The Secret would help him be a millionaire, heh. That's one of my favorite parts of his manifesto.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_67851.jpg

Too funny. I would be insulted if this 135 pound pussy started trying to push me off a balcony.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Elliot not even dead, whole story is false flag ops from Obummer himself to come take our god given guns. You heard it here first.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
rrr_img_67851.jpg

Too funny. I would be insulted if this 135 pound pussy started trying to push me off a balcony.
He's lucky he lived in CA. If he lived here in the South, they'd have hauled his carcass out of the woods years ago. Some redneck would have instantly assumed he was an uppity queer and would have considered it doing God's work to beat him into a pulpy mass.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Apparently the black kid he whines about is a kid that goes to my school. Football player named Lucky Radley.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Being Asian was half his problem! What white sorority chick wants some scrawny dude with a small penis?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Being Asian was half his problem! What white sorority chick wants some scrawny dude with a small penis?
a smart one? dude has money and a nice car, any college whore would soak him dry and let him stick his little weewee on her, it would be a small price to pay. she would totally tell all her friends for a good laugh. his problem was he acted like anakin creepy as fuck skywalker. spouting george lucas dialogue irl doesnt actually work.