ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Shit, he liked WoW. Should have played D&D. D&D would have kept him from killing people IRL.
Yeah, he probably wouldn't have gotten that bad if he had some bros.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
VIRGINS UNITE.
rrr_img_67978.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wonder how they view all the moms that stab/drown/burn all their kids. Not 'mass' murder enough. Just some family shenanigans.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
This dude was in therapy since age 8? How fucking terrible were his therapists at their job? I'm sure they have hundreds of pages in his file where they wrote a bunch of Freudian bullshit about how he covets his moms vagina or some shit, when all they needed to write was "GET THIS DUDE LAID ASAP".

Even if he was too beta/pussy to approach a hooker, you'd think that someone would have had the presence of mind to pay one of the 100000 "aspiring actresses" in the SoCal area to have an "accidental" encounter with him.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Asian parents probably get antsy when their sons start becoming suicidal.

You can't be doctor if you dead!
i luv u.
4real, mostly i did dangerous shit for attention. sort of why i can understand rodger. huge insecurity after grade 2, which i spent getting beat up by teacher in front of everyone with a ruler and get kicked out and shit. walked home crying and feeling like total shit. walked up 18 stairs after getting kicked out because feeling like worthless shit. child abuse was rampant as fuck.

iannis

Musty Nester
So I am a bit in the dark. Why didn't he just hire a hooker?
Because it really wasn't about the sex or a physical frustration. His version of insane was more meta than that.

But it's more fun to talk about his crazed manifesto and him being a virgin. Don't die a virgin. There's a buncha terrorists up there waiting for you.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
had a few of those pop up on facebook. retarded upworthy blogs. just NO. NOOOOOOO. That shit is so wrong and misguided I can't even begin.
Want to get real pissed of?:
In The Last 33 Years, 70 Of The 71 Mass Murderers In The U.S. All Had 1 Thing In Common
Well, the real point that needs to be brought up is that out of hundreds of millions of people, 71 were super batshit loco enough to go on killing sprees in the last 33 years. It doesn't matter their reasoning/anyone's thoughts on their intentions, or even gun control laws or the misogynistic state of the country or any of the above. It's that out of hundreds of millions of people, 71 were crazy and prepared to inflict injury on others. I'm not a mathematician or anything, but that isn't even a statistic that bears giving two shits about. Crazy happens, and it isn't directly tied to society, otherwise "71" would have a couple of zeroes behind it. If that were the case, it would definitely be a reason to start searching for real societal factors that contribute to something that is even remotely demonstrable. This shit? Is grasping at straws with an agenda and not even considering the scope of their statements.

God I hate people who don't frame things in anything resembling a sensible point of reference. I live in Goleta (the city that Isla Vista is technically part of) and it is cranked up to 11 down here with people looking for what part of society we need to modify to avoid .0000002% of the population going crazy and killing people.

It's like people are afraid to accept that the guy was fucking nuts and that's why he killed people.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because it really wasn't about the sex or a physical frustration. His version of insane was more meta than that.

But it's more fun to talk about his crazed manifesto and him being a virgin. Don't die a virgin. There's a buncha terrorists up there waiting for you.
As much fun as it is to imagine, I'm not so sure that Rodgers is getting cornholed by gay terrorists in heaven right now. (I'm assuming gay terrorists get male virgins, is that right?) Throughout human history infant mortality rates have been so much higher than they are now, and now in modern days the millions of abortions that happen every year, it seems like there would be a huge backlog of virgins in heaven waiting in line for their terrorist to show up. IDK very much about Islam though, is it really only their "holy warriors" that get virgins in the afterlife, or does the average everyday Ahmad get a few for being good enough?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

It's less about cumming and more about being desired.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's like people are afraid to accept that the guy was fucking nuts and that's why he killed people.
No, they need to turn everything into a teachable moment and somehow blame all nerds for this guy's behavior.