ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

spronk

FPS noob
faggot virgin redpill pick up artist decides that he is the only guy in the world who has no skills with the ladies and therefore must kill them
Seven Dead, Several Hospitalized in Isla Vista Shootings | News - KEYT

posts youtube video explaining, in immense cringe inducing rage, why

he is the son of one of the Hunger Games assistant directors

his facebook page should be analyzed by psychology experts to set off minority report early warnings of complete douchenozzleness
https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3

what a total shitlord. i bet he watched anime too

spronk

FPS noob
i'm too old, fat, and slow to do anything anymore except look at /gonewild posts

this guy posted an online manifesto, holy shit
MEGA

1UdCfzf.png

s1OF6ba.png

m7UKKJo.png

UGu2DuA.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Manifestos are for losers. When I go on a rampage, there will be nothing but mystery about my motivations.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hopefully any future Hunger Games related stuff will now be scorned.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got a feeling watching the video that he didn't realize how non-masculine he actually came across as - I bet there was more than a few chicks that would've gone after him if he didn't come across as someone that was interested in dudes...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh man his stupid laugh. Girls didn't want him for good reason, he's a creep.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Hahaha, so theatrical, such teh modern man. Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be androgynous hipster cunts.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Thankfully California had such restrictive gun control laws that this didn't happen.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The idiot was waiting for girls to come to him. That shit only happens for foreigners and male models. Tip for guys in high school look for the girls who are alone/lonely with no friends or very smart/good girls. They want boyfriends and to be popular like all the other girls and wish guys would ask them out. Go for them. Some of them clean up pretty damn nice once you get them away from their parents.

If I only knew in high school the shit that I knew now...

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
The idiot was waiting for girls to come to him. That shit only happens for foreigners and male models. Tip for guys in high school look for the girls who are alone/lonely with no friends or very smart/good girls. They want boyfriends and to be popular like all the other girls and wish guys would ask them out. Go for them. Some of them clean up pretty damn nice once you get them away from their parents.

Pretty much this right here.

If I'd known in high school what I know now about women, i'd have been a damn sexual tyrannosaurus rex.

A-God-Damned-Sexual-Tyrannosaurus.jpg

Vaclav

It works for others at times too - definitely not foreign, and pretty sure I wouldn't qualify as a "male model" and I've never actually asked a woman out personally (well, past puberty at least - did ask out my childhood girlfriend when I was like 8 or something) - dated four women before sticking with the wife too....

But yea, it doesn't work for MOST for sure.

Vaclav

....would not have done a damn thing to prevent this.
Which is precisely my point as well, they're hardly restrictive and they did nothing - doesn't mean something truly restrictive couldn't have potentially prevented it.

It's like saying "Hey, that 1cm speed bump didn't do anything to get people to slow down on this road" and using that to infer that any speed bump won't...