ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Did Sean even have sex with a girl that he didn't have to give plat or items to in-game?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
he was too afraid to even ask. you are making the assumption he actually approached girls to talk to them.
it amazes me how he could feel so wronged and rejected when he never even asked a girl out. To him, a girl not falling over head over heels upon first contact was tantamount to being utterly loathed by her.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Kid grew up thinking the good things in life just automatically happen and come to you. You dont need to work for anything.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It still bottles my mind that this rich kid and his BMW couldn't convince a girl to let him stick it in.

I can only assume that he literally smelled like shit.
He'd get close to a girl and in a high-pitched whine go "eeehhh... ehhhhhhhhhh... wanna have sex? Pouty ducklips... ehhhhhh... I'm a nighelf druid... ehhhhhh."

Cybsled

it amazes me how he could feel so wronged and rejected when he never even asked a girl out. To him, a girl not falling over head over heels upon first contact was tantamount to being utterly loathed by her.
Usually there is a fear of rejection which makes it hard to ask someone out (which everyone shares, although some more acutely than others), but it sounds like he had underlying fear issues regarding women in general from an earlier age. I could easily understand why he would loathe society and the whole "women don't have to do much to get a guy, but a guy has to work his ass off to get a girl" paradigm, especially when you factor in the previous issues. However, as was also noted, he was image obsessed and we're usually raised (again by society) to understand that image/looks is a magic key to finding a mate...which isn't false (so to speak), but it is always less taught that much like selling something, after the shiny ad that gets people in the door, you need to have some actual substance in order to get the deal done.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"eeehhh... ehhhhhhhhhh... wanna have sex? Pouty ducklips... ehhhhhh... I'm a nighelf druid... ehhhhhh."
rrr_img_67757.jpg

Can I derail with a serious question. Has anyone ever gotten laid because of WoW? Like met up with a guildmate for some rawdawg.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've seen people say that they met their wife/husband in wow. So yes.

Come to think of it I know a person (not like some dude wrote it on the internet, I have actually touched this girl! THATS RIGHT, I TOUCHED A GIRL. LOSERS) that -did- get a bootycall from WoW. And when she told me about it I remember telling her to have fun while she was chained to that radiator in the basement, and when that happened to yell, "Oh god. He was right. HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG."

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If anything comes out of this hopefully it's an improved look at insanity and the inability for therapists to commit people. It would be very interesting to hear what his therapists though before the killings and whether they suggested he was dangerous.
Therapists can commit people and are legally obligated to if there's reason to believe the person is an imminent threat to himself and others.

The main problem is that for every weirdo that goes on a shooting spree there's 10000 that are harmless. It's easy to play the hindsight game, but I bet everyone here knows at least one person who, if they committed a mass shooting, would say there were obvious signs that something wasn't right with them and someone should have done something.

iannis

Musty Nester
It is a sticky widget, and shrinks don't want to be responsible for being fortune tellers either. They will (rightfully) resist and disavow that responsibility if it is thrust on them.

From what I know it's mostly a suicide watch sort of thing, not a lock them up in case of killing spree sort of thing. And generally it's the ones who aren't talking to a shrink that are the greatest danger.

Caliane

Therapists can commit people and are legally obligated to if there's reason to believe the person is an imminent threat to himself and others.

The main problem is that for every weirdo that goes on a shooting spree there's 10000 that are harmless. It's easy to play the hindsight game, but I bet everyone here knows at least one person who, if they committed a mass shooting, would say there were obvious signs that something wasn't right with them and someone should have done something.
yeah. Sadly, this kind of shit is just going to make it WORSE.

Making grand vilification of people with mental health issues, will just make people less likely to actually go get help, or to admit they have a problem in the first place.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
If anything comes out of this hopefully it's an improved look at insanity and the inability for therapists to commit people. It would be very interesting to hear what his therapists though before the killings and whether they suggested he was dangerous.
A therapist can quite easily, especially in California, place someone on a psychiatric hold. While on the hold, all the patient has to do (24 hours in some places, up to 10 days in others) is answer any questions about harming himself or others in the negative. Even if you know the guy is lying through his teeth, you cannot hold him beyond the hold time of your county or state. Being committed means that, during the time allotted, there is clear evidence of a danger to society or self, or total inability to function on one's own. The standard for being committed is MUCH higher than a psyhciatric hold, and for good reason (people get put on holds all the time that are no danger to themselves or others, and get out quickly).

This guy strikes me as the kind of guy who would get put on a hold, he'd lawyer up (totally normal), challenge the hold if it was any longer than 24 hours, tell every therapist the videos he made were jokes and he obviously had no intention of harming anyone, and be out.

This wouldn't be a failure for mental health professionals. This was a failure in parenting, there is very little a therapist could do about this without the kid admitting he was going to shoot people.

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder if people like timothy mcveigh or ted bundy got a lot of offers of pussy in prison (before they were executed)

i dunno what this chick is saying but i like her, she's hot

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i wonder if people like timothy mcveigh or ted bundy got a lot of offers of pussy in prison (before they were executed)

i dunno what this chick is saying but i like her, she's hot
Ted Bundy got married and had a kid while in prison