Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

spronk

FPS noob
digital copies are down to $34 on boxeddeal for UC1-3 collection
BoxedDeal.com Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection Playstation 4 ( Full Game Download)

i bought TLOU from them for $16 a few months ago no problems, but i've heard people get bad keys and it can take a few days to fix it.

Price will likely drop to $20-25 soon, since the digital copy comes free with most new PS4s so people are selling em off to recoup some costs. I'll probably buy in at $25, I love the game but traded in my physical copy, would prefer to own it digitally anyways

spronk

FPS noob
naughty dog is streaming UC4 MP beta right now
Twitch

everyone who owns UCC will be able to play it this weekend

Quaid

Trump's Staff
That multiplayer stream just put this in my must buy column.

Were the previous series entries online experiences that legit?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Uncharted 2's multiplayer was only legit on the one weekend where they did fat body mode and everyone was running around as morbidly obese nathan drakes

spronk

FPS noob
UC4 beta is live, its an 8 gig download to install go to your uncharted icon on PS4 dashboard, don't start the game but click on Overview under Start and you'll see a button to download and install UC4 MP beta. Pretty decent so far, lot of options and skins and weapons and cover, only thing thats bad is matchmaking - took about 5 mins to go from 1/8 to 8/8 for my first game.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Already was a must buy here, but the multiplayer actually looks entertaining. Making a great game even better.

spronk

FPS noob
one of the images from the new story trailer for UC4 was apparently stolen from an assassin's creed 4 mockup from the artbook of AC4, but Naughty Dog has already apologized, edited the trailer, and put up a new one. crazy!
An update on the Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End Story Trailer

I need to finish UC2 and UC3 in the next month, for some reason have gotten totally into Witcher 3 now and playing that like a mofo

Uncharted Collection is $20-30 just about everywhere, think it was $30 on PSN last week. Here's one thats $22.50, digital
BoxedDeal.com Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection Playstation 4 ( Full Game Download)

spronk

FPS noob
all cutscenes in UC4 are rendered using the in game engine, shit looks pretty damn good

2 months now

spronk

FPS noob
just finished UC2 (remastered), got a month now to play and finish 3. Looking forward to seeing UC4, so far I think the last two tomb raider games have been slightly better than UC1/UC2 in terms of story and combat mechanics but looking forward to 4. UC2 did get me to start watching Marco Polo (netflix) and really enjoying that so far too.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Donut Drake Removed From Uncharted 4 - IGN

d45e849e5f5f77042246afb39275bb45-480-80.jpg

Donut Drake-Naughty Dog's plus-sized protagonist skin-won't appear in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

In previous games, players could unlock the overweight model, whose voice is also a lot deeper than Drake's normally is. And the character was originally in series' final game, but Naughty Dog ultimately decided to pull the skin.

"I didn't want to have a laugh at someone's expense," Neil Druckmann, creative director at Naughty Dog, told GamesRadar. "I thought we'd matured beyond that."

Internally, the team had a "big debate," approaching the subject from "all kinds of angles." After having "the whole thing modeled and in there," the developers at Naughty Dog decided they "weren't comfortable having it in [their] game."

joz123

Potato del Grande
Someone from Naughty Dog saw the GamerGate thread and had a change of heart.