Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
But he's actually in really great shape. Look at all that jumping and climbing he does. It's just unfair genetics.

spronk

FPS noob
they should put in SJW drake, who is a tranny that just constantly tells everyone they are cis privilege scum and that violence never solves anything, and won't actually move but just looks at the camera and trembles in rage

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fat people are the last group of people we're allowed to make fun of in America.

I had to actually check the article and make sure it wasn't an April Fools joke. Maybe it is and they did it late to throw us off. I loved playing UC2 or UC3 multiplayer (forget which) and they had a weekend where all the player models were morbidly obese.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
really like the mud addition, probable annoying as fuck after awhile but cool right now.

spronk

FPS noob
final trailer, game is out May 10th

Pretty excited, really enjoyed UC1-3 play through. Also rewatched Indiana Jones 1 & 3 this weekend and its cool how much the uncharted series is inspired by those movies.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ugh, I desperately want to like the Uncharted series, but I just can't do it. I keep downloading demos every few years... And inevitably 15 minutes in I want to throw the controller and gnaw my thumbs off.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ugh, I desperately want to like the Uncharted series, but I just can't do it. I keep downloading demos every few years... And inevitably 15 minutes in I want to throw the controller and gnaw my thumbs off.
Hrmm, I had the exact opposite reaction. I was hooked right from the get go in UC1. Ok, maybe not right from the get go, the boat fight was meh but everything after that was great. And it only got better in UC2. UC3 left a bit to be desired but still thought it was a good game.

Do you like the Assassin's Creed games?

spronk

FPS noob
the remasters have slightly better controls than the original PS3 versions. Also UC1 is weirdly the hardest in crushing/brutal difficulty, UC2 and UC3 are easier. I'd recommend playing UC1 remaster first in normal mode, its a lot easier whereas crushing has a number of "whoops... insta death" enemies which can really drag.

I just got the platinum for UC1 yesterday, had to replay the entire game in crushing and pick up ~20 treasures I had missed in my first blind run. Really easy plat though for all 3, gonna knock out UC2 in the next week while patiently awaiting UC4.

but yeah I just love the stories in UC1-3, while I think the two recent Tomb Raider games have slightly better stories I enjoy the NPCs way more in Uncharted, especially 2 and 3. Who choses Elena over the other chick, voiced by Claudia Black I think????

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
And like I said this is my wife's favorite series. My wife is barely a gamer, her last game she beat was ocarina of time. But the Uncharted series... Bros we have two framed nathan drake posters in my house and one of the metal displates.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
And like I said this is my wife's favorite series. My wife is barely a gamer, her last game she beat was ocarina of time. But the Uncharted series... Bros we have two framed nathan drake posters in my house and one of the metal displates.
After playing Rise of a Tomb Raider, I would like to have seen a marriage between that gameplay and exploration/puzzles/tombscrafting and the story line of Uncharted.

spronk

FPS noob
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...layer-guide-2/

article_sl said:
Uncharted 4: A Thief?s End will hit store shelves on May 10. And while we?ve talked a lot about the single-player campaign, many multiplayer details have remained under wraps. That ends today, as we fill you in on what to expect as well as the philosophy behind some of the new directions we took with multiplayer.

Right off the bat, we want to highlight that all future maps and modes will be included with Uncharted 4 at no additional cost, and all vanity and gameplay in-game store items will be unlockable through gameplay!
This means that the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer community won?t be fragmented by different types of DLC, and that those who are loyal in participating in the community will be rewarded. Our DLC release approach will represent an entirely new direction for Naughty Dog, and we are confident it will have a hugely positive impact and keep the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer community thriving. It was a long process to determine how all this should work. We went back and forth with how we wanted players to experience this, and we created a few core philosophies.
26157463154_29afac49f6_b.jpg

Love that news, no MP fragmentation and everything can be earned in game.

Review embargo drops May 5th, game is out May 10th

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kind of lost interest in UC1, and was kind of annoyed at its Dark Souls-lite/esque feel to it in certain parts, where they make you re-do the whole thing over again. But I'm 75% through UC1 and finally kind of getting into the story. I also want to know if Drake and the chick fuck or not.
biggrin.png

There's no way I'll have time to get through all the re-masters before UC4 comes out, but I think it's a good story, and I will probably buy it to support Naughty Dog.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I wasn't that big a fan of the first one but UC2 was an amazing videogame for me, probably the only game I could call a cinematic experience.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The first one is a bit dated and some parts are a little difficult. UC2 is an absolute masterpiece with UC3 just right behind it. They aren't very long games so you could feasibly beat them before the 10th.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
After playing Rise of a Tomb Raider, I would like to have seen a marriage between that gameplay and exploration/puzzles/tombscrafting and the story line of Uncharted.
This. Or even some gameplay characteristics of TLoU.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hrmm, I had the exact opposite reaction. I was hooked right from the get go in UC1. Ok, maybe not right from the get go, the boat fight was meh but everything after that was great. And it only got better in UC2. UC3 left a bit to be desired but still thought it was a good game.

Do you like the Assassin's Creed games?
Funny you mention Assassin's Creed - the exact same thing happens to me for AC... Shadow of Mordor too.

In Uncharted the controls and gunplay drive me absolutely bonkers. Real shame too... Because I hear the stories are superb.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm fuckawful at aiming with a gamepad but I got through the UC Collection on the humor and Indiana Jones shtick and enjoyed it a lot.

The default aim is WAY too slow, and maxed out still isn't enough to make a XIM worth a damn, sadly. But really if I was using kbm I'd just turn the difficulty up and be in the same place anyway.

I strangled a hell of lot of necks when the game allowed it. If you make me play a shooter with a gamepad I'm going Sam Fisher the shit out it.