Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
We named our son Nathan and it wasn't until later that I looked around and saw multiple copies iof the game, a board game, two posters (framed), and a metal displate..

She later said she would've used the middle name Drake if I let her.
...well that's a little scary.

In related news, the good lord and savior Hesus Christe has told me not to play this. First by trying to kill me via the usual slew of bad VA drivers on my way home from the game store (see pic from Dash cam, I'm sure you can figure it out)

Then I get home, and there's a yuuuuuuge 6 gig patch. Probably an old patch, I haven't used the PS4 since forever. ETA too many hours. Good old consoles :*(

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fun so far, I suck at treasure finding though. And I managed to get stuck/glitched right after the opening credits, I fail :*(

spronk

FPS noob
Wow, on my friends list out of 47 people online 22 are playing Uncharted 4 SP. This game is gonna be YUGE! And yeah I suck at treasures too, in chapter 2 there are 2 (only found one) so ... guess I'll be going back and repicking up ones I missed after my first playthrough on crushing.

don't forget to check out multiplayer, had really fun in the two games I played. You have to play 3 games of "baby deathmatch" before you can unlock the other 2 MP game modes, but there are certainly a lot of challenges and daily things to run to unlock skins and stuff. Its a little weird with the controls, I'm so used to blops3 that I am constantly tossing grenades when I mean to reload my weapon.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Jesus this game is awesome. Just bit chapter eight. Been playing for almost five hours and it feels like 30 minutes. Seriously one of the best single player experiences I have ever played.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I did manage to glitch myself when you play as Sam. Went for cover and it glitched me through a fence and couldn't get out, had to restart checkpoint. The crash bandicoot trash talk was pretty funny though

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Oh and you can definitely tell it was influenced by TLoU. Especially the fucking load time to start the game

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_133593.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Jesus this game is awesome. Just bit chapter eight. Been playing for almost five hours and it feels like 30 minutes. Seriously one of the best single player experiences I have ever played.
I'm at the same spot as you. Just really awesome so far. The big fire fights are tough as hell on Crushing though.

Had one crash while escaping Rossi Estate, other than that performance has been solid.

Regarding treasure, was doing pretty well, only missed in through the underwater salvage part, but then missed two somewhere. Kind of just want to power through the game and pick them up with a guide later. Was going to keep at it unless I missed one.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Loving this game so far, just wish the controls didn't feel so laggy at times

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Loving this game so far, just wish the controls didn't feel so laggy at times
I haven't had any issue with this. Everything set correctly with Game mode on your display? Also may want to try powering down your PS4 completely and clear the cache.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Night 2, wife went to bed at a mystery time again. She is sucked in.
Everything is just so well done so far. The story, character building, emotions, graphics are AMAZING and makes me cry for what could be done without least common denominator development. Played for five hours, felt like 10 minutes, and didn't even want to get up to take a piss.

We could have a game like this to play every month if the industry got its shit together.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll try a full power off when I get home from work
Yeah see what happens. I have had issues like this in the past because I always keep my PS4 in rest mode when not using it. It never fully recycles. Power it down and keep it off for 10 minutes. Eat dinner or something and grab a drink and power it back on - and see if that clears it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't see why you would need to power it down for 10 minutes unless you're saying that so that he can see some sunlight and rehydrate his body. A power cycle will instantly clear "whatever".

The biggest issue I had with rest mode was when Bloodborne was having memory leaks and bosses started not trying, making the game faceroll.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hrm I dunno if it was input lag but the camera certainly felt weird and floaty. I'll try the reset thing, it probably hasn't powered off in a month or more.