Uthgard returns! (Classic DAOC EMU with high population)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Considered making one with just enough stealth (25) to climb walls and the rest in combat skills for sieges because they have the most ridiculous range in the game.

Prob spec him master of pain and pure damage RA-wise. Obviously wouldn't run him in 8 man or solo.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Man those screenshots nearly had me ODing on nostalgia. Gonna have to try this out, even though the original Uthgard had unplayable ping for me.

I can't remember shit about class balance from back in the day - how are casters? I'm thinking either Eldritch or Theurgist, depending on which realm I pick.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Level as mana eld, go light at 40 (kinda rough from here)

Level solo as ice theurg, group as earth.... choose wisely on spec from here at 40 :}

1 more ss from solo'ing necro epic

krM9B2C.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
For all the people saying paladins were worthless, or for those people wondering if it was true

Footage is from this box

Music meh, but decent editing/fast forwards you might notice

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
600 online right now. I can get u alb relic alliance invites. Too many other vidya atm.