<Gold Donor>
Hey holy shit I won!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I would also like to take this time to donate my $50 to a long standing forum member who better get a gift card on PS5 who probably hasn't ever won anything in his life.

Gator Gator

He needs games. He needs to be able to cooperate with me in games, because when he can't, he always loses in games.

Gator Gator congrats!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thanks KurganAU KurganAU for this month!

Wow out of no where Utnayan from the top rope knocking Raj and myself out. Hmmm I almost had Far Cry 6 done but this one quest line was dragging.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I would also like to take this time to donate my $50 to a long standing forum member who better get a gift card on PS5 who probably hasn't ever won anything in his life.

Gator Gator

He needs games. He needs to be able to cooperate with me in games, because when he can't, he always loses in games.

Gator Gator congrats!
🤣 Wow.... I'm speechless. I have to thank my parents for making me a talentless gamer. They said videos games wouldn't get me anywhere in life and well guess what! Look at me now! I'm honored Utnayan Utnayan needs me to help him through games like Apex and Elden Ring and back in the day Rocket League. With my talents he feels like a true pro gamer. Oh yea, I forgot to thank my wife. Without her I would be maidenless. Thank you!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks KurganAU KurganAU for this month!

Wow out of no where Utnayan from the top rope knocking Raj and myself out. Hmmm I almost had Far Cry 6 done but this one quest line was dragging.
What system are you playing on? We can coop it if you want.

I offered the same to Rajaah but he didn't want to! but I think Farcry games are some of the most fun shit to coop.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
🤣 Wow.... I'm speechless. I have to thank my parents for making me a talentless gamer. They said videos games wouldn't get me anywhere in life and well guess what! Look at me now! I'm honored Utnayan Utnayan needs me to help him through games like Apex and Elden Ring and back in the day Rocket League. With my talents he feels like a true pro gamer. Oh yea, I forgot to thank my wife. Without her I would be maidenless. Thank you!

This reply is brought to you by April fools. Everyone here knows you couldn't charge your controller if I didn't tell you where you left the cord. It's probably going to take 15 minutes via voice chat to help you enter the gift code.

I will never forget when I was in party chat and Gator Gator shows up. "Hey Ut - can you help me in coop in Elden Ring? I need a hand".

I get summoned in.....

"Seriously Ut this thing came out of no where"

1648827870764.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What system are you playing on? We can coop it if you want.

I offered the same to Rajaah but he didn't want to! but I think Farcry games are some of the most fun shit to coop.
Xbox S/X

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20220401_212639.jpg

20220401_212654.jpg

Crowd: "YOU SCREWED RAJ!"

::Rajaah writes "WCW" in the air::

vince-mcmahon-750x422.jpg

Kurgan: "Quite frankly, Raj screwed Raj."

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I suppose no one's jumped at the chance to host April?

Doesn't look like it. I could host to keep things moving. We'll see after this weekend (insanely busy weekend for me).

Anyone have any ideas for changes they want to make for the next one? Maybe use a new system besides HLTB? I don't know, let's hear some suggestions.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’ll donate if someone runs it :)

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We could each put up one of the two prizes, and I can run it. I'm coming up with some ideas.
Ok I’ll start off this month by beating Far Cry 6. Just add me in I’m super busy all month.

1648885576143.png

E4145157-1EB8-4CBC-83A0-84A97F92712A.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Update on prizes,

Made the assumption Sony was like Steam and gift card could be sent through the service, but turns out that is not the case.

Not only can you not buy games as a gift through the Sony store, gift cards are region specific as well.

Does anyone know of a legitimate way to buy different country gift cards online? I'm wary of ebay sellers.

May end up resorting to paypal if all else fails.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If Ut can front the money, then I don't see a problem running it, or Rajaah can make the thread, but still participate.

I like the HLTB points system, and that top points don't automatically win. (Sorry Rajaah!)

Gotta be honest I'm not a fan of the charity giveaway where you complete 1 game, and you're entered into the raffle. I like chatting about games, and your backlogs, and seeing what everyone is playing, and 3? 2? people this month never said a word until the final days just to get in on the final raffle. Was kinda lame I thought.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If Ut can front the money, then I don't see a problem running it, or Rajaah can make the thread, but still participate.

I like the HLTB points system, and that top points don't automatically win. (Sorry Rajaah!)

Gotta be honest I'm not a fan of the charity giveaway where you complete 1 game, and you're entered into the raffle. I like chatting about games, and your backlogs, and seeing what everyone is playing, and 3? 2? people this month never said a word until the final days just to get in on the final raffle. Was kinda lame I thought.

I agree. I'm thinking I'll front the reward for the winner of the main challenge (which will be bigger than this month) and if Utnayan Utnayan wants to front an overall participation raffle reward we can have that again.

I'm doing a post for the next challenge now, and I can edit it to add a third prize if we decide to do that. Right now I'm fronting two main prizes and trying to make it a bit interesting.

Edit: What are these horrendously annoying icons on everything, it isn't April Fools anymore

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Posted the new thread. Challenge starts today and runs through April 30th.

Regime Regime pls post your Far Cry 6 post over there so it doesn't get missed later.

• 1Like