Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
15 new members in a year, and i bet even with Utnayan gone for a year it'll still be around that mark when we look back at this year.

so excuse me Araysar Araysar for saying it was a single poster. it was a double digit number instead of a single digit number, pharmakos BTFO.

So youre saying you were wrong again.

It almost feels like you started a bunch of drama just to start drama.

look at the sequence of posts there. you are obviously trying to claim that i was trying to start drama with my incorrect estimate of how many new posters we get per year.

for reference, here is the post where i made the estimate:

we get roughly one new member per year anymore, just FYI. it being really rare is part of why your treatment has probably been a little unusual. you're bright, tho, you've probably already figured about as much.

i don't see how the fuck this^ post was trying to start drama. it was pretty much the opposite -- one of several olive branches i've tried extending to a new poster that hasn't been getting along with me since this debacle started.

now i've legitimately gone from being my usually grumpy self to being genuinely pissed. so i'm going to take a break for awhile. i hope you've pulled you head out of your ass by the time i'm back, bumblefuck..

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Chasing Araysar all around the forum and attempting to shit on him is really helping your case Pharmakos.

200.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
look at the sequence of posts there. you are obviously trying to claim that i was trying to start drama with my incorrect estimate of how many new posters we get per year.

for reference, here is the post where i made the estimate:

i don't see how the fuck this^ post was trying to start drama. it was pretty much the opposite -- one of several olive branches i've tried extending to a new poster that hasn't been getting along with me since this debacle started.

now i've legitimately gone from being my usually grumpy self to being genuinely pissed. so i'm going to take a break for awhile. i hope you've pulled you head out of your ass by the time i'm back, bumblefuck..

You should be pissed off, you got exposed as an idiot repeatedly today and i called you on your drama shit several hours ago in a different thread where you fessed up that you just wanted him in the rickshaw so you can fuck him with like an animal.

You that bored? Go play some video games instead

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I am pretty sure the old stuff is just for a complete back story that this isn't a first strike individual is all.
I fully understand that and my point was that those who think keeping him banned for a year is going to change his posting habits when they've gone this far, mostly unchecked, are just delusional. I've been around long enough to see his ramblings be them accurate or insane, but If you want to change his ways then he has to have incentive to want to do that. Personally, I feel if you're threatening people or other nefarious shit then you should be gone permanently. This place has been pretty lax in that regard so I'm assuming you're giving him some kind of a chance here and if that's the case then make his ass work for it. Give him some type of janitorial forum service he can pull to work his way back into the graces of the folks here.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lemme preface this by saying, I hate liars. I hate people who claim to have money that they don't have, talent that they only wish they have, accomplishments that they never came close to achieving, or a life they simply do not lead. It's infuriating partly because I tend to trust people in general more than I distrust people (which is taking a lie a bit too personal, I admit), and also because lying to someone, be it face to face in person or a message board, is just a trait where I see nothing positive coming about it on either side (which is not personal at all... it's a generalized fault imo). Honesty is one virtue I hold very highly both in myself and others.

With that said, I try to understand the pathological liar and what motivates them, and in a way I find pity in these people. One of my best friends growing up had a tendency to lie about this or that and I noticed a pattern... it was always little white lies that made him seem better than the truth... like it was some kind of mental security blanket due to a low self-esteem.

I don't know Utnayan from Adam and yeah, I find lying a really lame character flaw but I dunno... maybe if he is a raging alcoholic with low self-esteem, a ban from a forum he really enjoyed just seems, in a way, shittier than his crime, which was being full of shit, yes? Is being full of shit bad enough that a community ostracizes them for that? Debatable. As far as doxxing; yeah doxxing is literally the worst but honestly, based on link provided, Utnyanan asked for permission to post company, was granted permission and posted. He didn't doxx (technically?), with what I've read. It just seemed like he was yet again full of shit. Surprise! Again, is being full of shit bannable?

...BUT, I keep coming back to the fact that, whether all these claims were true or not (prob not), the manner in which it was handled by him being that it was "let me fly you out to BFE on my dime and time to teach you a life lesson" when he could've taken 3 minutes and posted a simple fucking picture is the bigger crime here than someone spewing lie after lie. It's partly the dumb lies, it's partly the clownish way he kept rattling on, y'know?

So... if it was just someone being full of crap; yeah, let em be unbanned and have fun bullshitting their way to greatness~ But being full of shit and being a complete and utter tool whilst (potentially) doxxing in the process? Ugh...

I voted "yes - RR restricted", as have most so far. I'm second guessing this choice after reading this thread more, however.

If you *ever* read this Utnayan, I (and a lot of others I'm sure) would be very happy to simply see upon your return either:

"I got issues guys, I'm sorry... it was a little lie that snowballed, got away from me, and I was kinda "in too deep" and just kept it going. But yes, I made that up for xxxxxx reason, I'm sorry"
or
"Here's the check, bitchasses" [Pic] "Now fuck off, plebes"

Either way, just don't perpetuate the insufferable shittiness. Be cool about it. Pick a resolution, and move on~

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Chasing Araysar all around the forum and attempting to shit on him is really helping your case Pharmakos.

200.gif

chasing him all around the forum? i voiced my complaints in one other thread -- the Araysar Approval Rating thread. now, correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that's the most appropriate thread to complain about Araysar in, isn't it?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You should be pissed off, you got exposed as an idiot repeatedly today and i called you on your drama shit several hours ago in a different thread where you fessed up that you just wanted him in the rickshaw so you can fuck him with like an animal.

You that bored? Go play some video games instead

yeah, i started coming around to your side as i found out more information, and instead of welcoming my change of heart you mocked me and insulted me. you're fucking trash, dude.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I guess if he gets back in the rickshaw I'll just deal with weekly @ storms and ignore it. I don't really like force ignore here because the temptation to just log out and see what was said is always going to be there unless it's an ignore you chose to impose yourself.

Well whatever happens, happens.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
yeah, i started coming around to your side as i found out more information, and instead of welcoming my change of heart you mocked me and insulted me. you're fucking trash, dude.

Oh im so sorry i didnt welcome you with open arms after your low information ass kicked off a whole fucking round of drama that sought to overturn my decision and my knowledge of ut

But i guess now youll change your vote now right? Nah, now it's more important for you to stick it to me.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh im so sorry i didnt welcome you with open arms after you kicked off a whole fucking round of drama that sought to overturn my decision and my knowledge of ut

You're a fucking moderator, it comes with the position, if you didn't want people questioning you then you shouldn't have campaigned.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You're a fucking moderator, it comes with the position, if you didn't want people questioning you then you shouldn't have campaigned.

This isnt a Target Guest Service desk. Learn how this board works.

Rime

<Donor>
I am not 100% behind what all went down, but the only reason to permanent ban someone (in my opinion) is if they doxx (or threaten to) other posters, try to actively harm the forums as a whole, or try and destroy their post history. I am behind people being banned from specific threads if their autism levels cannot allow them to behave.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
WE elected YOU fuckhead, you don't dictate how the board works, you're just our janitor.

Youre gonna hate the next elections when im reelected in a landslide.

The customer isnt always right

• 2Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Communist Russia starting to look pretty good compared to democracy.

• 2Picard

Crisco

A greasy jar
The first time I posted Ut responded and after that I didnt really care to post more. I am happy to see him gone and don't want to see him again. With him gone, I may post more without having to see his retarded walls of text and lies.

He is responsible for at least 1 member to stay a lurker.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
pharmakos pharmakos , Araysar Araysar Just fuck already will ya? And I mean an angry nail scratching fuck too. Have it recorded and put in in Ut's Pussy Shit Lies RR thread as we raugh and raugh.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The first time I posted Ut responded and after that I didnt really care to post more. I am happy to see him gone and don't want to see him again. With him gone, I may post more without having to see his retarded walls of text and lies.

He is responsible for at least 1 member to stay a lurker.

Thanks for speaking up.

Can i count on your vote in the next mod election?

• 6Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.