• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The best part about all this whining and sniping going on now is it delays a_skeleton_03 from closing the thread and reaching a decision and that means the fucktard stays banned that much longer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
Apparently he was a saint in the past, and he suddenly flipped in the last 3 months on the exact date I joined.

The issue is that he is a bit of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He will bring threads to screeching halts by screaming shill at anyone that slightly defends a game, talking about inside sources, etc etc. Acting literally like a crazy person, which caused me quite often to just give up on threads that I wanted to engage in but couldn't without ending up in the RRP (my one and only infraction was from dealing with Utnayan on this).

On the other hand, he will also be fun to game with. He hooked me up with a beta invite to HOTS after I mentioned I really was interested in playing it for example.

So if you see just one aspect and dodge MANY other threads, you might think "wtf, where is this coming from?". That pro and con though, what he brings to the forum, ends when you start publicly going after people with doxxing. That issue is what makes people quit for good and in that case, sorry, you should have to go back. It was quite literally the one sacrosanct rule on this forum I thought.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Dick / Ara, do you both think that being a mod has no impact on how you should post / what is expected of you?

I'm working on making our language much more face-friendly while we implement a robust HR department here to handle all your complaints in the nicest, most tone-neutral manner ever.

All mods will now be required to undergo sensitivity training, inclusivity training, exclusivity training, privilege training, autism training and a 3 week racism workshop followed by a 2 week retreat at a feminist camp on the outskirts of Portland. Dick chopping will be optional, pronoun change will not. I hope that this addresses the many concerns that you have.

Ut was a headache? Prolly. I didnt see a lot of his posts honestly. Was he being a fucking headache in that thread? Sure as fuck looked like it. Was Ara ok ribbing him and goading him into showing his ass and revealing he was likely lying? Kinda getting gray here . . . I think not, because he is staff. Proving a point? Sure. Goading him and INSTIGATING it, no. Which is what occurred. And banning him for having a staffer (who knows how he would have responded to a regular member, or anyone else) instigating the entire situation? AT BEST, it looks like shit. At worst, its a complete fucking joke.

It's almost like knowing fuck all about the situation is a pre-requisite for defending Utnayan.

The most shocking part is how many of his defenders openly admit that they dont know much about the situation, havent read anything about it, or are unfamiliar with Utnayan's history.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also since I can't quote posts from the locked thread gshurik gshurik ...are you sure you didn't give Ut permission to dox you?

You "So tell me, what company specifically do I work for? If you've got answers then provide them let's not keep everyone waiting. Don't forget that we're expecting proof too. No #ListenAndBelieve bullshit that you liberals love."

Ut "So just to clarify, I can give the link of the company and not get banned? (I won't be giving out any other information)"

a_skeleton_03 "Yes."

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Also since I can't quote posts from the locked thread gshurik gshurik ...are you sure you didn't give Ut permission to dox you?

You "So tell me, what company specifically do I work for? If you've got answers then provide them let's not keep everyone waiting. Don't forget that we're expecting proof too. No #ListenAndBelieve bullshit that you liberals love."

Ut "So just to clarify, I can give the link of the company and not get banned? (I won't be giving out any other information)"

a_skeleton_03 "Yes."

Did you choose to ignore the post where he stated he was going to look up my usernames?

I've already said that I gave him permission, do you not read old posts?

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Look.

I'm not saying that what Utnayan did was or wasn't wrong. I dunno, wasn't there to see it happen. But what I do know is what Araysar has shown me in this thread is that he's too willing to jump all over someone if they "call him out".

I'm not willing to say "he's right, and he's wrong." What I am willing to say is that everybody's wrong and this shit should have been handled completely differently.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Did you choose to ignore the post where he stated he was going to look up my usernames?

I've already said that I gave him permission, do you not read old posts?
I did. Now go read you first response on the topic in this thread. Sure does seem like you were lieing to make yourself not seem like a total bitch

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Look.

I'm not saying that what Utnayan did was or wasn't wrong. I dunno, wasn't there to see it happen. But what I do know is what Araysar has shown me in this thread is that he's too willing to jump all over someone if they "call him out".

I'm not willing to say "he's right, and he's wrong." What I am willing to say is that everybody's wrong and this shit should have been handled completely differently.

I've tried moving discussion like this over to the Araysar Approval Rating thread to prevent shitting up this thread. I was criticised for it (go figure) but it is definitely more appropriate to discuss over there.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm working on making our language much more face-friendly while we implement a robust HR department here to handle all your complaints in the nicest, most tone-neutral manner ever.

All mods will now be required to undergo sensitivity training, inclusivity training, exclusivity training, privilege training, autism training and a 3 week racism workshop followed by a 2 week retreat at a feminist camp on the outskirts of Portland. Dick chopping will be optional, pronoun change will not. I hope that this addresses the many concerns that you have.

What are you, 19 years old?

It's almost like knowing fuck all about the situation is a pre-requisite for defending Utnayan.

The most shocking part is how many of his defenders openly admit that they dont know much about the situation, havent read anything about it, or are unfamiliar with Utnayan's history.

Its almost like your biased as fuck, and have no business making any decisions for the community. I read pages of it, and nobody was able to point out anything in the thread that deviated from my understanding of it. You wanna attempt that? Or is it going to be like the "instigate" thing where you dont know the meaning of the word?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
This forum is full of characters, but it is not full of only one specific type. Utnayan shits up gaming threads with his hatred for the man like a boss, he is boastful certainly, but he isn't all goon. He has a definite generous side to him it just comes with all the rest. Welcome to life, I'm fine giving him some kind of limits or restrictions on posters to interact with. If you can't handle Ut just ignore him, like you would anyone else.

I agree that going after forum members is a line to not cross, but Utnayan has been here for a long time. If FoH is a little bit like a family, then the psychos here are the psychos we give a second chance too. So while I definitely am sorry evil Ut and some forum members had a scuffle. I would prefer a general - cross this line - get banned for a year rule. If he can follow it, it at least shows he value's this community more than his own righteousness in any given thread.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What are you, 19 years old?

Its almost like your biased as fuck, and have no business making any decisions for the community. I read pages of it, and nobody was able to point out anything in the thread that deviated from my understanding of it. You wanna attempt that? Or is it going to be like the "instigate" thing where you dont know the meaning of the word?

It's almost like I'm dealing with hysterical children who keep screaming the same thing over and over while I'm patiently waiting for them to tire themselves out from their tantrum.

Just let me know when you're done and we'll change your diaper and take you to whatever forum section you normally hang out in.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This forum is full of characters, but it is not full of only one specific type. Utnayan shits up gaming threads with his hatred for the man like a boss, he is boastful certainly, but he isn't all goon. He has a definite generous side to him it just comes with all the rest. Welcome to life, I'm fine giving him some kind of limits or restrictions on posters to interact with. If you can't handle Ut just ignore him, like you would anyone else.

I agree that going after forum members is a line to not cross, but Utnayan has been here for a long time. If FoH is a little bit like a family, then the psychos here are the psychos we give a second chance too. So while I definitely am sorry evil Ut and some forum members had a scuffle. I would prefer a general - cross this line - get banned for a year rule. If he can follow it, it at least shows he value's this community more than his own righteousness in any given thread.
Read what I quoted. gshurik gshurik egged him on to dox him and a_skeleton_03 said he would not be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.