Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dude, seriously. Khalid is like a cold sore on Ivanka trump. Ignore it and go.

• 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Let me speak real slow for you, since you are a fucking idiot. You spamming in some attempt to turn this into a referendum on Araysar doesn't make it into that, no matter how many times you and the fellow whiners post the same drivel.

Every time a mod has acted on this forum in any serious way, this kind of whinefest erupts. It happened even when extremely blatant cases like Olscratch was banned. When it became clear that you were essentially ignorant of Utnayan's entire history on this forum, you should have left. Instead, you have spent all weekend spamming this thread and trying to turn it into something it is not.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Let me speak real slow for you, since you are a fucking idiot. You spamming in some attempt to turn this into a referendum on Araysar doesn't make it into that, no matter how many times you and the fellow whiners post the same drivel.

"just becase people are voicing their complaints about Araysar, doesn't mean the thread has turned into a thread where people are complaining about Araysar."

When it became clear that you were essentially ignorant of Utnayan's entire history on this forum, you should have left.

there was ONE relevant fact that i was unaware of -- the quasi-DOXing attempt. and that was essentially off topic, since the site administrator already told Utnayan that he wouldn't get banned for it.

LachiusTZ LachiusTZ okay yeah you're right, last thing i'm going to say to khalid. thanks for reminding me to just ignore this kind of shit.

Last edited:

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
People always like to rally against the man

I don't think I've ever been on a forum where everyone just accepted all mod decisions, unless it was a website like NeoGAF where any dissent gets you banned.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Some mod decisions are better than others. Some are cleaner than others.

This one is shit. If this is the norm for how well our mods have worked in the past, jfc I am honestly kind of impressed I managed to not know about it. I deal enough with stupid people run amok at work, didnt think we had that problem here (generally hold our posters in fairly high regard, even our idiots are better than John Q Public).

This one stinks of shit.

And yeah, we are aware this is not "hurting" Ara. If you think that is the intent, your as dense as I remember.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol. The biased view on what is and isn't shitting up the thread is ridiculous.

The black and white tribalism here is silly.

If you can call me out for shitting the thread up then you'd best be prepared to do the same for nearly every frequent poster here.

Youll notice I didn't call out Araysar, DickTrickle or others in the ban Utnayan 'tribe'. While I dont agree with them I can respect that they actually bring something to the conversation. You on the other hand have brought little to it. You likely have one of the higher post counts (not sure how to get that list but Im going to go out on a limb and say #1 or #2 is very likely) and just about every one of them is just egging on Pharmakos or someone else in the other 'tribe'. What you have done in this thread is the very definition of shitting up a thread. Its the same thing you did in the Utnayan thread and the same thing Ive seen you do in every thread since too.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Only because a few of you won't shut the fuck up. Every time a mod does something, you have people come out of the woodworks to complain about it and try to turn it into it being about mod abuse. a_skeleton_03 knows more than anyone how little the spamming criers about mod abuse should matter and how little the situation matters to them.

The thread is about Utnayan and you are a fucking idiot if you think that this is hurting Araysar in any way or is some sort of referendum on him. It is embarrassing how many people have jumped into this thread and said something along the lines of "I don't know what happened but but but ban is bad mmkay".
I'm sure even the infallible mods can suck dick. And this is a commie we're talking about, they're mouths are always open

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Skipped from page 3 to the end; has a_skeleton_03 banned pharmacies yet?

Not even gonna fix that auto correct.

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Youll notice I didn't call out Araysar, DickTrickle or others in the ban Utnayan 'tribe'. While I dont agree with them I can respect that they actually bring something to the conversation. You on the other hand have brought little to it. You likely have one of the higher post counts (not sure how to get that list but Im going to go out on a limb and say #1 or #2 is very likely) and just about every one of them is just egging on Pharmakos or someone else in the other 'tribe'. What you have done in this thread is the very definition of shitting up a thread. Its the same thing you did in the Utnayan thread and the same thing Ive seen you do in every thread since too.

There's about equal rep from each tribe. Me and pharma at 60+, dicktrickle and xxxcodusernamezzz at about 45 each.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

Every time a mod has acted on this forum in any serious way, this kind of whinefest erupts. It happened even when extremely blatant cases like Olscratch was banned. When it became clear that you were essentially ignorant of Utnayan's entire history on this forum, you should have left. Instead, you have spent all weekend spamming this thread and trying to turn it into something it is not.

I haven't said a thing in the past about the mods, but I have spoken up here several times. What is your explanation for that?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
okay, i lied.

i was feeling autistic, so i went through the entire thread backwards Ctrl+F-ing for my name so i could see the last time i made a post that was purely criticizing Araysar.

the last time was on page 5, at 10:56PM EST Friday night.

the only other time since then that i even came close to criticizing him was a brief one sentence comparison in the post where i talked about LLR... and i only talked about LLR because someone prompted me to do so by mentioning him after quoting a post of mine.

i wouldn't have OCD'd so hard to prove my point if i hadn't had people dogpiling me since then.

i legitimately have attempted to approach this thread in a more thoughtful, less reactionary, and less butthurty manner since Friday night.

perhaps you made the mistake because you haven't read the whole thread in which you're accusing ME of being unfamiliar with a situation. not sure.

the dogpiling on me is starting to make me feel like i'm the one shitting up the thread, but rather than just not reply to the people calling me out for things, i'd rather make an intelligent, well proven post to set the record straight.

hope you have a good one, khalid.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
btw, that list can be accessed by going to the Comments/Suggestions index and clicking the number after "Replies:" it's a hyperlink to a popup with the list of who posted ranked by # of posts.
Thank you.

#nailedit

Untitled.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I told you this earlier.
Both tribes have equal representation and you're biased.

Calling you out specifically has nothing to do with tribes or bias. What you cant seem to comprehend is that a lot of those posts of yours are these sort of low effort 1 line posts that are meant to draw a response. While other people arguing may start posts the same way they continue on to bring value to the conversation.

Ill use Khalids post as an example.

This is what the majority of your posts look like. Low effort, not very constructive, a shit post. Only purpose is to draw a response and lower the tone of the conversation. However other posters continue on like Khalid did to add value to the thread at hand.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Look dude.

If you're not able to get to somebody's life story after year one on a forum? Either that person's real secretive about his life or he's got something to hide. You are most likely never gonna find out. Now I don't really give a fuck if Utnayan was the kicker for the MN Vikings, I don't give a fuck if he was the third string kicker for the MN Vikings, I don't care if he's never stepped on the field and is shooting shit out of his ass all over this board.

But for a mod to say, "Put up or be banned" is just wrong. THAT is doxxing, IMO.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Calling you out specifically has nothing to do with tribes or bias. What you cant seem to comprehend is that a lot of those posts of yours are these sort of low effort 1 line posts that are meant to draw a response. While other people arguing may start posts the same way they continue on to bring value to the conversation.

Ill use Khalids post as an example.

This is what the majority of your posts look like. Low effort, not very constructive, a shit post. Only purpose is to draw a response and lower the tone of the conversation. However other posters continue on like Khalid did to add value to the thread at hand.

Hmm you don't seem to be calling other people in your tribe out tho.

You did act like a bitch.

Biased.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Look dude.

If you're not able to get to somebody's life story after year one on a forum? Either that person's real secretive about his life or he's got something to hide. You are most likely never gonna find out. Now I don't really give a fuck if Utnayan was the kicker for the MN Vikings, I don't give a fuck if he was the third string kicker for the MN Vikings, I don't care if he's never stepped on the field and is shooting shit out of his ass all over this board.

But for a mod to say, "Put up or be banned" is just wrong. THAT is doxxing, IMO.

We didnt ask for his name, we asked for proof.

You would have known this had you, you know, actually bothered to read any of the thread.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.