Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tame wolves the same way you tame pigs, more or less, just with much bigger teeth- trap them somewhere and feed them, in their case any kind of meat that isnt wolf meat. Oh hey, a use for your excess pigs! :) Unlike pigs though, wolves will follow you so theyre much easier to move to where you want them, or, of course, you can have them follow you in general as a mass of biting death to explain to your neighbors precisely how much you dont like them. :)
Send me a message if you want more info on wolf taming and how best/safest/easiest to trap them.
G/f is a freaking pro at taming wolves. She loves the pups. I went to bed early one night and she kept playing. I came back to half a new castle and a whole god damn yard of farm animals, bees and all that shit, only to find out she made just about all of that just to feed the wolves to have more pups. lol I think its hilarious cause I bought her Animal Crossing and she wont even touch that shit.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think it is time that I admit that I didn't know there was a secondary attack.

I'm opening a beer and sitting down and going to try to exact vengeance upon the troll that frustrated me.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
20221215220618_1.jpg
Victory! All his loot fell in the water but I think I managed to get it all

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Thanks for all the advice, I used the push forward and the stealth bit. I'm surprised he didn't regen while I ran back, bein a troll and all.

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
G/f is a freaking pro at taming wolves. She loves the pups. I went to bed early one night and she kept playing. I came back to half a new castle and a whole god damn yard of farm animals, bees and all that shit, only to find out she made just about all of that just to feed the wolves to have more pups. lol I think its hilarious cause I bought her Animal Crossing and she wont even touch that shit.
Given this new information I think you should marry that girl asap before she wises up! :)

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can also build a workbench and use the hoe to raise the land in the water up to bring any drops closer to the surface. It will "bury" them at first, but then the item drops will pop back up on top of the newly raised land. I've had to do it a few times for sea monster drops since they died just offshore.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You can also build some ramps up high just above the loot in water and jump in. The momentum will make you go under and soak up all the loot. Ive never used a hoe but thats a good tip too.

• 1Genius!
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You can also build some ramps up high just above the loot in water and jump in. The momentum will make you go under and soak up all the loot. Ive never used a hoe but thats a good tip too.
4 Bro, 4 posts above.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
have you tried using the momentum of jumping to get stuff deeper? might work.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If you jump off something high enough, like a diving board or a giraffe's head or something, you can use the momentum to go deeper underwater and get stuff. Is that what you mean?
Nope. He is still trying to find the G-Spot.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
G-portal was having a black friday 50% off sale so I rented a server for me and a couple of friends to play on. Started a new world about 12 hours after Mistlands went live. Currently Bonemass is toast, Moder is ready to die but not gonna whack her for a few days yet. Yagluth not located yet.

PM me if anyone feels the desire to play on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
G-portal was having a black friday 50% off sale so I rented a server for me and a couple of friends to play on. Started a new world about 12 hours after Mistlands went live. Currently Bonemass is toast, Moder is ready to die but not gonna whack her for a few days yet. Yagluth not located yet.

PM me if anyone feels the desire to play on it.

I did the same. I think i got a full year for like $40.00? Well worth it even if I play one day a week.

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
I did the same. I think i got a full year for like $40.00? Well worth it even if I play one day a week.
Just so long as some prophesying bastard doesnt come along and put up a giant Biden/Harris billboard by the spawn on your server like they did on the first FoH server. :p

• 1WTF

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My daughter is almost 5 and this is the first time we've kinda been able to play a game together. She likes sitting in my lap and looking for skeeters and trolls for me. I think that just secured Valheim in my "fond memories" banks

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users