Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I would say "Vanessa" needs some rickshaw time but that can't hold someone so mentally unstable.
For breaking what rule? Arguing my points with scientific papers and having these retarded shitstains bury their head in the sand over it? Okay joz. Makes sense.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Come here and argue your point you bigoted piece of shit.

Well considering I love life and am a happy person, even if I did I find your insinuation laughable.
You keep calling me a bigot like it's going to upset or insult me. Do you realize who you are talking to?

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You are arguing under the premise that trangenderism isn't just feels which it is.

I thought we were waaay past that point that GD is a real thing, but here Booze... you can chew on this a bit. Hope it brings you up to speed:

Fact: Gender Dysphoria is a real, mental illness (or condition / problem etc.)

O <---click me
Transsexualism (ICD-10),[1] or gender identity disorder (DSM-IV),[2] is a condition in which a person's gender identity - the sense of being a man or a woman - contradicts his or her bodily sex characteristics. The individual experiences gender dysphoria and desires to live and be accepted as a member of the opposite sex.

O <---click me
Gender dysphoria is a discomfiting mental state associated with a disparity between one's internal sense of being either male or female and one's external anatomical sexual characteristics. Because most persons have never experienced such a disparity, perhaps one could empathize by imagining what it would be like for a man to wake up one morning to discover that his penis was gone. Further, imagine that it had been replaced by a vagina, with enlarged breasts on the chest. Surely, the man would feel extremely uncomfortable; manifesting a strong desire to change his body; a desire that is far more intense than a simple cosmetic desire. One could similarly imagine the inverse scenario for a woman. Such intense discomfort, accompanied by a desire for change, is the hallmark of gender dysphoria.

O <---click me
The fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5)1 defines gender dysphoria (GD) as a condition in which a person has marked incongruence between the expressed or experienced gender and the biological sex at birth. This causes clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of functioning. Individuals with GD experience a strong desire to be treated as the other gender (or some alternative gender different from their assigned gender) and/or to be rid of their sex characteristics, and/or the strong conviction of having feelings and reactions typical of the other gender (or some alternative gender).

O <---click me
Gender dysphoria (GD) represents a condition where a person's gender assigned at birth and the gender with which they identify themselves are incongruent. Hence, these individuals can be very uncomfortable with their biological sex, primary and secondary sex characteristics, and social gender roles and they experience various levels of distress.

O <---click me
This paper is heavily focused on trans voice, but still states:
"Gender dysphoria (also known as “transsexualism”) is characterized as a discrepancy between anatomical sex and gender identity. Research points towards neurobiological influences."

joz123

Potato del Grande
Mental illness is a real illness. Tranny dysphoria is made up just to get sympathy from people because your life is in shambles.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Mental illness is a real illness. Tranny dysphoria is made up just to get sympathy from people because your life is in shambles.
See my reply to Booze and educate yourself too while you're at it.

My life is great, frankly. How's yours?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I thought we were waaay past that point that GD is a real thing, but here Booze... you can chew on this a bit. Hope it brings you up to speed:

To that I say. Transgenderism is just attention seeking bullshit. We don't chop the arms off people with body dismorphia just because they are retarded, why should we pump 5 year olds with hormones and chop off their dicks. Again shit is straight up child abuse.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
"Vanessa" is more insufferable than Mist. Didn't think such a thing was possible.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
To that I say. Transgenderism is just attention seeking bullshit.
You have every right to say that Booze. Just as long as you understand that by saying that you are not being scientific whatsoever and going against a plethora of peer reviewed papers.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hey vanessa, do you think there are peer reviewed articles from the 50's presenting evidence to the benefits of lobotomies?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I mean we can go in circles all day if you like.

Why Scientific Peer Review is a Sham
Nah, that's okay Booze. You can stick with your feels and I'll stick with my science on the matter.

Also, it was Zyyz who wanted peer review papers to back up my claims. I delivered. I was perfectly happy just quoting articles by the APA and Endocrine Society.

Wellp, seems no one (as usual) besides me is going to link any research, science, or studies refuting what I'm saying as factual.

Color me shocked.

HonoredCriminalBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

The forum tranny made the masses look like a bunch of SJW cucks. God I love this place :)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey vanessa, do you think there are peer reviewed articles from the 50's presenting evidence to the benefits of lobotomies?
Well make up your fucking mind idiot... do you want peer review papers to back up my claims or not?

Or is just no matter WHAT I give you you're going to argue like a knuckle-dragging nimrod? Because I'm thinking it's the latter.

joz123

Potato del Grande
You don't have to link articles to know that chopping your dick off isn't normal. It's called common sense, something "Vanessa" lacks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Yes... a bigot.

Thanks for your intelligent and scientific data refuting what I'm saying btw. It's appreciated greatly.
You want scientific data proving that it's unethical to perform medical experimentation on children? Wakandan are you retarded?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Tranny: Its ok to harm a shit ton of kids if a small number like me are helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.