Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You are completely misinterpreting, misunderstanding and not comprehending what the articles you linked are stating.

I'm helping booze prove his point too with my last post.

Guess what, when everyone is telling you that you are an idiot that can't comprehend something, chances are you're a fucking idiot

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You don't have to link articles to know that chopping your dick off isn't normal. It's called common sense, something "Vanessa" lacks.
When did I ever say that transsexualism is normal? Feel free to find that quote of mine and "own" me. Go ahead. You have all the time in the world.

You want scientific data proving that it's unethical to perform medical experimentation on children? Wakandan are you retarded?
Yet another post providing nothing but feels. Shocking.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Was that dead horse 19 times more likely to commit suicide?
Whenever I see a parent supporting their kids choice to be a tranny, I feel dead inside. Just imagine if my dad said okay son you can be a princess Tutu if you want. I look back 15 years, I keep repeating to myself ..."I made the right choice...I made the right choice ..."

And to compensate, I make others see my way too ...

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Tranny: Its ok to harm a shit ton of kids if a small number like me are helped.
Never said that and you are YET again putting spin on my words because you are a stupid fuck.

Eat shit and continue to live stupid, faggot.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's my genuine wish that none of you have a kid that will suffer with Gender Dysphoria. I hope, even to my greatest enemies (the one's responding right now as we speak), that you have perfectly normal, healthy youngins.

But IF one of you EVER DID, you'd see how bad it is, and how by not getting them the proper treatment that they need, it would be YOU that are the ones committing child abuse TO YOUR OWN KIDS.

• 1Cringe

joz123

Potato del Grande
It's my genuine wish that none of you have a kid that will suffer with Gender Dysphoria. I hope, even to my greatest enemies (the one's responding right now as we speak), that you have perfectly normal, healthy youngins.

But IF one of you EVER DID, you'd see how bad it is, and how by not getting them the proper treatment that they need, it would be YOU that are the ones committing child abuse TO YOUR OWN KIDS.
My kid wouldn't suffer that because he/she would be taught that there are only 2 genders, like any sane person knows.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Proper treatment is being a good parent and actually raising your child, and letting them know they can't pretend to be something they aren't whenever they want.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My kid wouldn't suffer that because he/she would be taught that there are only 2 genders, like any sane person knows.
Pure ignorance... so you're THAT backwoods hick that believes that kids are "taught" to have Gender Dysphoria.

Jesus some of you aren't just willfully ignorant, but quite unintelligent to boot.

• 1Cringe

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This is factually correct. Thank you Panface :p

First post that I've liked in the past 30 min or so heh.
I know what you are saying and what your point is. The discussion is I think is it right or wrong to subject your child to gender treatment and the study is insufficient nor does it study long term effects of the treatment.

In the end, it comes down to should the parent allow a child to go through such treatment or have a choice in their gender such an early age.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
When did I ever say that transsexualism is normal? Feel free to find that quote of mine and "own" me. Go ahead. You have all the time in the world.

Yet another post providing nothing but feels. Shocking.
You are asking for peer reviewed scientific papers proving an ETHICAL stance. You are a mentally ill retard.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Never said that and you are YET again putting spin on my words because you are a stupid fuck.

Eat shit and continue to live stupid, faggot.
You continue to defend the position that giving kids hormone blockers to stop puberty is a viable solution for frankentrannies. You, at the same time, provided scientific work stating that 80% of kids who experience that which you are attempting to help with, do not need to be helped with because natural growth is allowed to take place. Taking these two things together, the only conclusion possible is that you are supporting the stance that stopping puberty with hormone blockers is acceptable even though it is known that 80% of the kids receiving this treatment will be harmed by it. This is the argument constructed yourself and are defending it and there is nothing anyone else needs to provide as what you have created, like yourself, repugnant on its own.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I've not been in this thread for a bit but what is the age Vanessa Vanessa says hormone treatment is ok? Personally, since most grow out of gender dysphoria, it would be negligent of a parent to allow treatment until the kid hits 18. After 18, anyone should be able to do anything. Not to burst any psychologist bubbles, but it is pseudoscience. The entire trapped in another body is completely based off how the client ....feels. No one really knows exactly how the brain works and measurable science like climate change has been shown to be closer to meteorology than a factual set of determined events.

Not trying to push anything but the primary issue everyone on one side has is the unwillingness of the other side to wait until age 18. The cry for action is based off teen suicide....something that has been with humanity since the beginning and will be with us until we destroy ourselves. Not exactly the reason I would allow children to get treatment that probably causes permanent damage.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Proper treatment is being a good parent and actually raising your child, and letting them know they can't pretend to be something they aren't whenever they want.
My parents were damn fine parents and never taught me that.

You are asking for peer reviewed scientific papers proving an ETHICAL stance. You are a mentally ill retard.
Feels feels feels, no facts.

• 1Cringe

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
My kid would be allowed to complete puberty because I am not a fucking moron.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You continue to defend the position that giving kids hormone blockers to stop puberty is a viable solution for frankentrannies. You, at the same time, provided scientific work stating that 80% of kids who experience that which you are attempting to help with, do not need to be helped with because natural growth is allowed to take place. Taking these two things together, the only conclusion possible is that you are supporting the stance that stopping puberty with hormone blockers is acceptable even though it is known that 80% of the kids receiving this treatment will be harmed by it. This is the argument constructed yourself and are defending it and there is nothing anyone else needs to provide as what you have created, like yourself, repugnant on its own.
Because you're a clueless fuck, I'll help you out with what you may be thinking next: GD doesn't go away. The kids who exhibited any signs of gender incongruence (i.e. the 80%) that went away after puberty didn't have real Gender Dysphoria. The other 20% where it did NOT go away after puberty had real Gender Dysphoria.

The FACT (not opinion, FACT) that that same bottom paper said that:
all of 70 eligible candidates showed improved mental health and general functioning.

Shows that the right kids are getting the right treatment and it 100% works. ALL 70 ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES that they studied.

Get wrecked you stupid motherfucker.

• 1Cringe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pure ignorance... so you're THAT backwoods hick that believes that kids are "taught" to have Gender Dysphoria.

Jesus some of you aren't just willfully ignorant, but quite unintelligent to boot.

I would teach my children the difference between reality and make believe. My child isn’t a princess, monster, god, deity, animal, wearwolf, vampire, transsexual, the list can go on and on. The sad part is only transsexual has been pushed and perverted to a point other people have to participate in your delusions.

A boy pretending to be a girl is no different than a kid wishing he was a super hero. They might have a part of them that wants the world to be bullshit and magic but at some point they have to face real life. Just because some kids don’t want to doesn’t mean we should encourage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.