Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tinder, for example: it's mainly for hook-ups, yes... for regular cis-gender people; for me it's just a colossal ego-boost since I'm actually shocked if a hot guy hasn't already swiped right on me. Yet it's rare when a guy will say to me "let's hook up, I'm curious" as most guys I think just instantly swipe right, THEN look at my profile and go through the whole "I dun goofed" scenario and want nothing to do with me. If I was just a gay guy, there's no mystery, there's no surprises, there's no hidden explanations or what have you.

Wouldn't Grinder be more appropriate for you?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How did we find this delusional thought process acceptable? I guess I'm just an intolerant shitlord.

• 3Nationalist
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How did we find this delusional thought process acceptable? I guess I'm just an intolerant shitlord.

for you next vacation, may I suggest Pattaya? Go to a bar and walk up to a hot girl and say "mii jǔu mǎi"

• 1Jew
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

Mmmm, forgot to say in above post:

I don't try to trick people; You gotta be up front about it if it's going to get serious. This is how we get murdered. You get a young, attractive girl that doesn't say shit until you're nekkid and sucking him off and he's all coked up and suddenly he realizes he's having SEX with a DUDE??? You're insulting his sexuality!!! Time to die, a_tranny_01 ! It's fucked up but I think this is how it goes down (but honestly, I have no clue... crazy ass world~).

""You've ruined your own glands, you will not ruin mine!""

Accidentally fapped to Bailey Jay back in the day. I double check now before I jerk.

Great tits, by the way.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
""You've ruined your own glands, you will not ruin mine!""

Accidentally fapped to Bailey Jay back in the day. I double check now before I jerk.

Great tits, by the way.

The ass ain't too bad either. Gotta do more with the hair though, but thats a pretty minor critique.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hair is possibly the easiest fix. Just learn to wear wigs.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Accidentally fapped to Bailey Jay

giphy.gif

Don't feel shame, bruh. Great tits is great tits.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 12 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Ok so I'm confused ... those bewbies are real and not bolt ons????
How? are you drugged up to the eye balls on something to get them to grow naturally?
What side effects to other parts of your body are there?

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They are fake, she said as much already.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I paid for them. This will answer any more questions about whether they're real or not. They're real; real expensive.
But she says here they are Not fake????? Or am I just that retarded that I can't read between the lines?

• 7Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 8 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
She's making a joke. They are real...expensive. Please don't make me break this down even more.

• 8Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 10 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
But she says here they are Not fake????? Or am I just that retarded that I can't read between the lines?

Ding ding ding. Did you stop reading half way through that sentence??

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I read that sentence as ... "They are Real".. as in they are my own titties ... then read the rest as .. they are really expensive to get them grown as my own...

That's how it read to me being a fairly simple ignorant guy and not knowing the ins and outs (haha) of tranny's

• 3Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
that collection is borderline silence of the lambs fucked up

They sing me to sleep at night, in their tiny chipmunk little voices... a choir of peaceful delight.

Dafuq. It's fun being inside a vagina because you're male.

Sorry I mentioned big-dicked trannys, didn't realize we had dudes with tits lurking in the shadows, waiting for their ten minutes.

LoL, HIGH FIVE BROSKI

Vanessa Vanessa All this is.. quite revealing in fact. How does one over yonder start with transitioning from f-m, m-f? Most cases I've been in contact with over the years in various gaming communities, chatrooms and social communities it went somewhere like this:

a. Person decided she was trapped in the wrong body.
b. Started acting their real self.
c. Got hormonal treatment (online order or helped by their personal physician)
x. **** pause **** <-----That's where most I've known stopped. Especially in men's cases, they didn't want their rods to get chopped off. Some of those even claimed they are lesbian, but probably still pleasure their partners with their dick on a daily basis. The one man I know who wanted to transition from woman to man was/is afraid she'd never achieve another orgasm and decided against having her vajayaj removed or altered or whatever it happens.
e n d. Gone through with SRS and are now either women or men in their own right with "properly aligned" sex and gender.

Bubbles Bubbles

The only thing borderline fucked up is that my previous inquiry into her erectile penor measurements has not gotten an answer yet.

Vanessa Vanessa If you're not comfortable talking about your penis's various functions&dimensions, please let me know so I can stop being a dick.

Okay; I *think* I get what you're asking. I suppose it normally goes like:

d. Started social integration as their desired gender. This takes awhile. HRT helps the physical (I think it's debated whether mental effects are significant or not), but just like how they say "LIFE DOESN'T COME WITH AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL HUR HUR", there's no real guide except experience itself to help you better fit into society as your true self. Also, HRT itself takes a long time to do its job. So you're learning a bunch about how society treats the real you as well as playing this waiting game to see changes, and all this other stuff that gets compounded. Keep in mind, that this phase is what makes or breaks a soul... this experience also varies from one individual to the next. I mean, I can't put enough gravitas on the fact that society is everything... absolutely everything. You cannot pretend the world isn't out there, judging you every second and from every angle. This is why we lose poor souls like Jerle. Hell, I am lonely myself and is a good part of that which explains the attention whoring. It doesn't matter than I can "get" a lot of guys... "keeping" is very important :)

e. Chopping off your dick.

I could fill up pages on the social transition aspect, but I hope this answers your question in relatively brevicious (I just made up that word) fashion.

Just a quick post to say Thanks for being honest and upfront here.
It's quite an interesting and educating read.

Welcome, and thanks for your respect ^_^

• 1Cringe
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
With the T blockers can you still get it up? If so, do you still fuck girls like a normal male or is it more cuddling/oral/fingers/toys like a lesbian would do?

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The only fake titties are when the bra is stuffed. If they can be motorboated, they're real enough.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That looks like a extreme close-up of Vanessa Redgrave's private parts.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wouldn't Grinder be more appropriate for you?

I won't get offended if you honestly think I look like a dude, but... do you think I do? If the answer is no, then explain why Grinder would be more appropriate for me?

People don't find this acceptable, that's the thing... just look at the sarcasm, ridicule and jokes flung my way in 12 pages. But yes, you just also happen to be an intolerant shitlord as well.

With the T blockers can you still get it up? If so, do you still fuck girls like a normal male or is it more cuddling/oral/fingers/toys like a lesbian would do?

I'm not an expert at doctor-ish stuff, but... getting an erection is more a thing to do with blood versus hormones but it totally does have an effect, yeah. When girls get aroused their vulvas fill with more blood too, right? Like, their clitoris gets a bit larger, yes? So yes, I get an erection when I'm intimate but that's literally the only time and sometimes even then, it's difficult, and difficult to keep it up. Morning woods, random erections... all a distant memory. Also, semen is a distant memory too. When I orgasm, it's like all that comes out is a tiny bit of pre-cum; it's pretty amazing and I have this full body shiver thing that happens too. I think it feels better than a quote-unquote male orgasm, but that could be placebo effect of the mind... I'm rational enough to concede that possibility.

I'm pretty sure the men's men in this thread are going to quote that last paragraph with some pic or gif of some puking action going on. Don't disappoint me boys.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Jew
  • 1Haram
Status
Not open for further replies.