Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Damn you have a manly chin. I'm kinda jealous.

Yeah, I'm none too proud of it :( What will blow your mind is that I've had two chin reductions already LoL~ Like I said above, I was very masculine.

Vanessa, how far have you studied/know-about biology?

I'm not sure what sort of answer I am looking for. Any answer is a good one. I'm just curious.

I'm not sure what sort of answer you're looking for either! Not much; I'm pretty stupid with a lot of things but all my ex's thought I was very intelligent, so idk. Music I'm smart about; Space I'm smart about; Trans shit I'm smart about; My job I'm smart about; the rest is more or less a bunch of other mess I'm average at best. Toss out a specific question about biology that I probably don't know about and I promise I won't use Google to sound pedantic.

Oh and what is the preferred nomenclature ?

Is Tranny OK, or is there another term.

Tranny is okay with ME personally but I'm not as thin-skinned as most of my sisters... you can generally insult me to your hearts delight and I don't really mind. Generally tho, most trans girls consider the terms tranny and shemale as a pejorative; sorta like faggot and dyke to gays/lesbians, but then you'll find the small handful who either don't care or almost prefer those terms.

Pussy between my legs (roofles):

wtf.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking Lorde

you mean ...

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.gigwise.com%2Fartists%2Fstanmarshislordesouthpark.JPG

What will blow your mind is that I've had two chin reductions already LoL~ Like I said above, I was very masculine.

When are you going to show us some before pics? You can't keep saying shit like this and not show the before pics.

Generally tho, most trans girls consider the terms tranny and shemale as a pejorative;

Then what term do they prefer?

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
you mean ...

View attachment 98096

When are you going to show us some before pics? You can't keep saying shit like this and not show the before pics.

Then what term do they prefer?

Maybe I'll shop my before pic head onto the full frontal nude (per request) just for S&Gs...

Some T-girls honestly just want to be called "Woman", "Female" LoL... I honestly kinda chuckle at the trans girls who call themselves women... you gotta go through life with honesty here. You have XY chromes, you have a man-made vagina, you have no uterus. It's irrelevant how soft your skin is, how curvy your bod is, how delicate your voice is; you're not a woman: You're a transgendered woman and always will be. But us special snowflakes feel that they are so they must be treated and respected as such. Well, it's like Ben Shapiro said: Facts don't care about feelings.

I think most T-girls prefer Trans, Transgender, Transsexual; probably in that order of preference. In fact, I don't think T-Girl is very PC either.

Like I said though, you can call me anything... idgaf :)

View attachment 98099

Plot twist: Vanessa is actually Tanoomba.

Vanessa, what is your opinion on Anita Sarkeesian?

I'm not a weeaboo :/

Let me educate myself better on Anita Sarkeesian; will post back in about 15 minutes~

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Speaking personally, I'd try some lighter lipstick shades. The really dark stuff tends to accentuate any lingering man-tells, at least IMO. And again speaking personally, I can't stand the dark brown lipstick shades, my ex would wear them and they just look so... odd, and not in a good way. The League even had an episode about it!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Okay, so I was 66% sure Ms. Sarkeesian was indeed the GamerGate thing but wasn't totally sure! Now I am sure!

I see that she's a huge feminist, believes that there is a massive amount of misogyny in the gaming industry, culture, and in the games themselves; I assume she doesn't own any high heels?

You know I can't lie; I don't know much about GamerGate. Didn't really follow any blogs, news etc. about the whole thing. Was she literally THE primary impetus toward this thing becoming an issue and getting all blown out of proportion? Or just one of the loudest mouthpieces?

Either way, I think... I think...

I think she's kinda cute but I'm not a big fan of SJW's, Tumblr emo's who get offended at three words deep, radical feminists, special snowflakes, anyone who uses the term [patriarchy] and fuck... I guess I'm just anti-overly-sensitive millennials :( So I suppose I dislike Ms. Sarkeesian but I may be misinformed about her agenda too.

NOTE: Sometimes the crap these young millennials spew isn't exactly wrong, per-se... if she's saying women in games all have big breasts and are caricatures of real women, then... that's true basically haha. Just like SJW's being all gung-ho to stop internet bullying... they're not wrong; internet bullying is a real thing. The issue is giving a shit that it's true or not. Like... why bother caring regardless? It's a fucking game. It's the fucking internet. Get over it.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Some T-girls honestly just want to be called "Woman", "Female" LoL... I honestly kinda chuckle at the trans girls who call themselves women... you gotta go through life with honesty here. You have XY chromes, you have a man-made vagina, you have no uterus.

I thought we were talking about the intermediate types like you who still have twig and berries. Wasn't the question what do you prefer to be called? If they're passable and have vajayjays, I don't have a problem calling them women, but something like T-girl is much more honest.

Is vanessa your RL name or just a stage name? Not trying to stalk you, just curious because it sounds like it could be a real name, but that'd be kinda stupid.

Oh and RE gamergate, I think they want to know if anita was actually talking about Hitman. Don't ask me for more details because I didn't follow that shit either. That seems to be some sort of acid test from what I gathered in other threads.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Anita didn't start the GamerGate fire, but she throws gasoline on it as a profession.

Anita in 7 seconds:

• 1Jew

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I thought we were talking about the intermediate types like you who still have twig and berries. Wasn't the question what do you prefer to be called? If they're passable and have vajayjays, I don't have a problem calling them women, but something like T-girl is much more honest.

Is vanessa your RL name or just a stage name? Not trying to stalk you, just curious because it sounds like it could be a real name, but that'd be kinda stupid.

Oh and RE gamergate, I think they want to know if anita was actually talking about Hitman. Don't ask me for more details because I didn't follow that shit either. That seems to be some sort of acid test from what I gathered in other threads.

Yes Hoss, let's be clear: I was talking about post-op girls, but... I was also talking about all of us, at any stage. The description I used (specifically, man-made vagina) was used just to illustrate that even in our "final form", (because many girls feels that the bottom surgery is the last painstaking hurdle to jump through in a transition, including me) we are still all the attributes I listed above (i.e. XY, uterus-less, etc.) and are slightly lacking to fulfill the "total (or simply) woman" description/title. Point is that, in my experience, you'll find that no matter what stage of transition you are currently in, that it's quite individual as to what the preferred "titles" are for us. Some unpassable 20-something girls (Jerle) who are 1 month on 'mones want to be called "a woman" and be respected as such and some girls who are 50 yrs. old and transitioned in 1986 want to be called "a woman" too... on the other side of the coin, some crossdressers who have 0 desire to really transition are okay with being called "Tranny" as is some 24 yr old perfectly passable Thai dish that will call themselves a "Tranny" with no qualms.

I can't speak for all, but I can give a general thumbprint of the populace; it varies obviously, but I think MOST trans girls are a sensitive bunch to the pejoratives I listed above. It mostly can't be helped... society has conditioned us to be a bit prickly when it comes to being shunned, disrespected, feared, or [even worse verbs].

Reread my post about labels and what is generally acceptable and not acceptable and you'll find this fits most trans-girls/guys at any stage of transition.

Yes, Vanessa is my legal, RL first name... Social Card, Driver's License, Work I.D., Voting Card, Credit Cards, Condo Deed, Kroger Card; literally everything except ONE thing. That being my birth certificate. I guess I could change it, I just have been getting along fine without it. Maybe sometime!

No clue what Hitman is besides bald UPC code... if this IS what the question was inferring when asked upon me, then; idk, idc :D

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa , I'd like to congratulate you for apparently single-handedly re-invigorating the flow of Trans nudes into the FSR thread.

And in case I missed it, you apparently said you prefer to only bottom to men, and top women. Does that include receiving oral from a guy? Or did I miss that answer?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
If there were answered just point me to the post, sorry I didn't read entire thread.....

1. Do you want to remove the twig and berries or no? I'm assuming you've researched how they do it? It's basically either using your colon or flipping the penis inside out. Seem primitive.
  2. Do you find guys like you BECAUSE you are trans, as in they want to fool around with a chick that has a dick or do most just like you because of who you are and either don't care/ignore/slightly uncomfortable about the business part of it all?
  3. How on earth do you hide that stuff if you are wearing pretty anything not baggy like a gangsta? I've heard the term "tucking" what exactly does that entail(beyond the obvious)?
  4. What do hormones do your sex drive and then actual physical effects?
  5. Admit it, when you first got boobs you sat home for like a week feeling them. I know I would!
  6. How often do you actually face the type of abuse that the SJW left would have me believe? I mean, when you go grab a coffee or whatever do people push you and yell tranny like I've been told on the internet or do people just treat you normal or maybe slightly uncomfortable but not rude?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa , I'd like to congratulate you for apparently single-handedly re-invigorating the flow of Trans nudes into the FSR thread.

And in case I missed it, you apparently said you prefer to only bottom to men, and top women. Does that include receiving oral from a guy? Or did I miss that answer?

You're welcome I suppose haha :D

Oral is fine from a guy but makes me feel less feminine to be honest ~_~

If there were answered just point me to the post, sorry I didn't read entire thread.....

1. Do you want to remove the twig and berries or no? I'm assuming you've researched how they do it? It's basically either using your colon or flipping the penis inside out. Seem primitive.
  2. Do you find guys like you BECAUSE you are trans, as in they want to fool around with a chick that has a dick or do most just like you because of who you are and either don't care/ignore/slightly uncomfortable about the business part of it all?
  3. How on earth do you hide that stuff if you are wearing pretty anything not baggy like a gangsta? I've heard the term "tucking" what exactly does that entail(beyond the obvious)?
  4. What do hormones do your sex drive and then actual physical effects?
  5. Admit it, when you first got boobs you sat home for like a week feeling them. I know I would!
  6. How often do you actually face the type of abuse that the SJW left would have me believe? I mean, when you go grab a coffee or whatever do people push you and yell tranny like I've been told on the internet or do people just treat you normal or maybe slightly uncomfortable but not rude?

That's okay if you didn't read the thread, I'll get you up to speed.

1) Yes I do, but my insurance doesn't cover it and I refuse to pay out of pocket for that. That's the terse answer to your question. See a previous post for a bit more of a detailed answer.
2) Well it's situational. When I'm in public, most guys just find me attractive I think. When I first went full time (what we call living as our real gender 100% of the time) it was a thrill to be hit on, to be stared at, for friends to tell me "that guy was checking you out" just because it was validating... to know I passed and was actually pretty hot to boot. Now it's just part of living; knowing I'm being stared at is something I'll never be able to change and I'm just used to it. Most of my old lady friends/co-workers/acquaintances told me I was a handsome male... but even as a supposed handsome male, I'd see a really pretty girl and smile at them and either get completely ignored or get half-smiles (y'know, the kind of smiles with no teeth showing and pursed lips). Now, all females, be it drop dead gorgeous, average, or white-trash lardasses, will see me in passing and just give genuine full smiles and I reciprocate. A toothy smile for women is the equivalent to the head-nod for guys. Friendly acknowledgement, that's all. As a guy you never think of the difference there or realize it's a thing, but someone like me it's like, "hey, that's certainly different now!". That's how I know I'm not being stared at because I look "trans-y" or weird; the difference between male and female stranger interaction nowadays is quite apparent. Only guys stare at me now. So yes, guys staring or, as your question states "liking" me has nothing to do with being trans because they don't know. I've literally had ZERO issues in the world and I'm in the public eye pretty frequently due to work.
3) Mmmm... tucking. Tight underwear. I can't wear yoga pants, bikinis or anything like that though. With shit like that, yes, it's too much.
4) Hormones kill your sex drive. I cannot produce sperm anymore. My ejaculate when I climax is like a little bit of clear pre-cum that dribbles out. Anything white (which I assume is the actual sperm) is non-existent. I still love sex because I love intimacy and it still feels good to climax, but I never just wake up and say "y'know, I'm super duper horny and need to fuck right now".
5) I'd admit it if it were true. This is the difference between you, a duder, and me, a trans-woman. For one thing, I was a full A-cup before I got a breast aug... so I had boobs through HRT. I never played with them, jiggled them, thought they were fun. They were mine, and that made them... inconsequential I suppose for lack of a better word. Do you play with your big toe often for amusement? That's what it's like. Plus, even if I had the slightest desire to "play" with my b00bies after surgery, they were sore, hard, and bandaged up for weeks.
6) You need to understand, I'm absolutely blessed that I pass very well, so you're asking the wrong person. I assure you, that if you were at your local Starbucks, didn't know me from this thread and saw me walk in, you wouldn't know (or at the very most, possibly suspect but never really know). I've never once been misgendered (important!), abused, threatened, or treated anything different other than a normal cis-girl, and because I'm an outgoing person who talks to strangers often, people are actually quite comfortable and open with me in dialogue. Believe me when I say: Passing as a transsexual is tantamount to a happy, normal, productive life versus a life of sadness, ridicule, and... hell, basically.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pic time tho!

baby.jpg

This was requested I suppose: Before pic! Haha~ (with Momma... plz don't make fun of her. I'll fucking cut you with a rusted machete)

whore.jpg

Being a useless attention whore in the restroom at work with very minimal makeup (work uniform so sex~).

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
read a few posts, you seem like a cool person vanessa just wanted to say I like your positive attitude towards life and everyone else. To welcome you to FOH I have a bunch of steam PC or wii u game codes, if you game on either just PM me and i'll send you a few. PM me though, i only visit screenshots maybe once a month

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Jew

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
read a few posts, you seem like a cool person vanessa just wanted to say I like your positive attitude towards life and everyone else. To welcome you to FOH I have a bunch of steam PC or wii u game codes, if you game on either just PM me and i'll send you a few. PM me though, i only visit screenshots maybe once a month

Bullshit. This is angling for one on one nudes. I guarantee you refresh this thread all day.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
What is your MMPI profile? 2 or RF would be equally, mildly, interesting.

• 1Jew

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's kinda fucked up she fronted tits before hand now we are confused. People offering all kinds of things up because we are accustomed to paying for such things. When a tranny mind fucks, you are left super confused.

• 1Jew

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Bullshit. This is angling for one on one nudes.

Agreed. No private whoring allowed! Damn greedy fucks trying to deny the good people in this thread.

Question: Do you think being trans has an affect on your feelings about threesomes? Before and after, etc?

I've be up for a threesome with the GF and a trans, in theory, but hard to find someone we're both attracted to and I wonder if trans folk sometimes feel they're treated too much as a prop or sex toy instead of just another person.

Similarly, I've had gay friends get annoyed at how often they're propositioned with money and having to explain to all sorts of people that they aren't prostitutes just because they're seen as fetish bait. Do trans get and/or feel that way similarly or even uniquely?

• 1Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.