Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I won't get offended if you honestly think I look like a dude, but... do you think I do? If the answer is no, then explain why Grinder would be more appropriate for me?

Didn't realize grinder was only for dude on dude action. Obviously, I assumed dude on dude would be the most common hookup because testosterone, but I thought it was intended to cover the full LGBTQPX spectrum.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Didn't realize grinder was only for dude on dude action. Obviously, I assumed dude on dude would be the most common hookup because testosterone, but I thought it was intended to cover the full LGBTQPX spectrum.

...wow, okay, and see, I didn't realize that it was anything else beside a dude on dude app. I'm sorry for my ignorance!

So I voted today:
voted.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Nah, you really don't look like a dude. You've still got some male attributes in your face but your skin is dark enough that it's not alarming. You can't do anything about the basic shape of your face, that was molded at puberty.

I know there are some cosmetic surgeries aimed at it, but you don't really need them. You just look kinda eastern european.

If you went on Springer they probably would have voted you as "not a dude".

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also, what do you guys think about my EQ shadowbox that I made?

shadowbox.jpg

It's bigger than this 1st pic looks: Me standing next to it to scale. I think it's all X-Pacs up until SoF when I quit :x

shadowboxnme.jpg

I dunno, maybe in a few days I'll post a pic of all the other EQ crap I've collected. I'm a sad sad soul~

But I did love that game!!! <3 That's why I'm here and not at bumblefucknerdgarden.net I tried to get into various EMU servers during the past few years but there's no rekindling the magic of 2000 for me :( :( :(

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

iannis

Musty Nester
There's no going back. You might try The Secret World.

It's not elfs and dragons. It's not even large enough to qualify as a MMO imho. It's more like a very large MUD. But it's a pretty solid game and the community is stable and welcoming. The MMO aspects of it do fall short. As a single player game or a small group game it's quality work though.

• 1Jew

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I won't get offended if you honestly think I look like a dude, but... do you think I do? If the answer is no, then explain why Grinder would be more appropriate for me?

You don't look like a dude to me, even though I have no idea what Grinder and Tinder are.

I'm not an expert at doctor-ish stuff, but... getting an erection is more a thing to do with blood versus hormones but it totally does have an effect, yeah. When girls get aroused their vulvas fill with more blood too, right? Like, their clitoris gets a bit larger, yes? So yes, I get an erection when I'm intimate but that's literally the only time and sometimes even then, it's difficult, and difficult to keep it up. Morning woods, random erections... all a distant memory. Also, semen is a distant memory too. When I orgasm, it's like all that comes out is a tiny bit of pre-cum; it's pretty amazing and I have this full body shiver thing that happens too. I think it feels better than a quote-unquote male orgasm, but that could be placebo effect of the mind... I'm rational enough to concede that possibility.

Ever had an anal orgasm? One stimulated by prostate massage? That's kinda similar shiver me timbers orgasm that's not focused on the dick itself.

• 1Jew

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's no going back. You might try The Secret World.

It's not elfs and dragons. It's not even large enough to qualify as a MMO imho. It's more like a very large MUD. But it's a pretty solid game and the community is stable and welcoming. The MMO aspects of it do fall short. As a single player game or a small group game it's quality work though.

Ehh fuck that EQ emu is fun as hell when you get the itch

• 1Jew

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think I figured this thread out... so I'm sure all of us has thought how much easier life would be if you was an attractive girl. Guys buy you shit let, pay for dinner, open doors, etc. Then you would exploit your feminine traits to further extract material gains. This was a guy that really went all the way with it. He/she is literally havin her cake and eating it too. If I had tits like that I'd show them off too.

I don't know if the juice is worth the squeeze, but I tip my hat to you madam.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I think I figured this thread out... so I'm sure all of us has thought how much easier life would be if you was an attractive girl. Guys buy you shit let, pay for dinner, open doors, etc. Then you would exploit your feminine traits to further extract material gains. This was a guy that really went all the way with it. He/she is literally havin her cake and eating it too. If I had tits like that I'd show them off too.

Pretty much a side effect of transitioning is you get special attention for being different. But you also get the shit that comes with being a woman... like creepy dudes who stalk you and think you're some fetish model.
The benefits outweigh the negatives in my experience, though.

Only time I ever crossdress now a days is in public because I can pass still and it makes for an interesting conversation starter. That, and I like to feel pretty sometimes. It's not integral to my personality though, it's just something that's fun to do.

• 1Jew

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So Vanessa Vanessa , what was the reaction of your friends when you decided to change sex? do they still hang out with you afterwards?
do you have new friends that know you are a trans?

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
...wow, okay, and see, I didn't realize that it was anything else beside a dude on dude app. I'm sorry for my ignorance!

You could be right. I'm basing that on nothing but assumptions. Why don't you sign up and let us know?

• 1Jew

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Woke up from couch-sleep just to see election results; President Daddy is looking strong!!! :D

Again, I've said above, attention is NOT why transsexuals transition, want to transition, or anything of the sort. Look, I'm not dumb, I know I cannot PROVE that to you or anyone else; hell like I said my own flesh and blood, my own sister, thought the same thing and may still feel like that. We don't talk much anymore, but we never really talked. All I can really say and I hope you and other people like you can trust me; there's no need to psychoanalyze why I am that I am... nothing "went wrong" in my life; I wasn't sexually abused; I'm not seeking attention; I was born trans and have always been trans. The more pertinent question is why I waited so long; not why I transitioned at all.

You look like Chyna.

1540.gif

So Vanessa Vanessa , what was the reaction of your friends when you decided to change sex? do they still hang out with you afterwards?
do you have new friends that know you are a trans?

Yes, I hang with my friends but my guy friends have more or less said, when alcohol was involved, that they think I'm hot and it doesn't take a rocket surgeon or brain scientist to figure out that's gotta make them a bit uncomfortable. Girlfriends generally think I'm cooler... I like... joined their team.

You could be right. I'm basing that on nothing but assumptions. Why don't you sign up and let us know?

Good idea... will give it a shot at least :D

We need a full frontal nude for science.

I have no Smirnoff Sorbet; maybe soon though (I literally haven't ever taken a full frontal)

• 1Cringe

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
You look quite a lot like the former receptionist at my work place.

But I know it's not you, I'm in Aus . . . plus I did catch a moment where a sudden breeze lifted her skirt right up.

Hehehe she isn't carrying a meat and two veg.

But you could pass for her sister quite well. She had some southern European origin or something.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Woke up from couch-sleep just to see election results; President Daddy is looking strong!!! :D

Again, I've said above, attention is NOT why transsexuals transition, want to transition, or anything of the sort. Look, I'm not dumb, I know I cannot PROVE that to you or anyone else; hell like I said my own flesh and blood, my own sister, thought the same thing and may still feel like that. We don't talk much anymore, but we never really talked. All I can really say and I hope you and other people like you can trust me; there's no need to psychoanalyze why I am that I am... nothing "went wrong" in my life; I wasn't sexually abused; I'm not seeking attention; I was born trans and have always been trans. The more pertinent question is why I waited so long; not why I transitioned at all.

View attachment 97488

Yes, I hang with my friends but my guy friends have more or less said, when alcohol was involved, that they think I'm hot and it doesn't take a rocket surgeon or brain scientist to figure out that's gotta make them a bit uncomfortable. Girlfriends generally think I'm cooler... I like... joined their team.

Good idea... will give it a shot at least :D

I have no Smirnoff Sorbet; maybe soon though (I literally haven't ever taken a full frontal)

I'm not saying any of that in a derogatory way at all. I'm saying if I was in the same situation as you I would do that same thing. I hope that all people in life find their own happiness and are content with their lives regardless of what society says about it. Just because peoples views don't match my own doesn't mean they are wrong. It took 34 years and the birth of my son for me to realize personal happyness and wholeness. Every human on earth has the same right and I hope they all find it.

• 1Jew

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Vanessa, how far have you studied/know-about biology?

I'm not sure what sort of answer I am looking for. Any answer is a good one. I'm just curious.

• 1Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.