Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa I promise I'll be nice at fohcon but don't expect me to do any of that sjw pronoun shit. You will be referred to as him/he/bro/dude.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Me and big f just sitting here spitballing ways to git PAID.
My man, if we could livestream Vanessa Vanessa 's mental breakdown as he constantly replies to his thread - shit would be a cash cow.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hey guys what's going on in this thread? I heard a tranny is losing his mind in here. Sounds like fun!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My man, if we could livestream Vanessa Vanessa 's mental breakdown as he constantly replies to his thread - shit would be a cash cow.
Yeah drinking my coffee and typing whilst reading papers online, doing my dishes/laundry and playing with my cat would break Twitch... so right!

"You clearly won the argument, but this site is such an echo chamber of right wing hate these days, they'll never admit it. Half of them they think blocking puberty means the child immediately gets sexual reassignment surgery, when it's more about giving extra time to make a decision. The other half disregard the facts because they think the idea of GD is all just a SJW plot to destroy their way of life.
You could have 99% of the medical community agreeing with you, and they'd say 'yea but its not 100%!'.
"

Thank you anonymous poster for the PM. It's actually been quite the ride this past 24 here at my favorite forum evah~. Think it's given plenty of people some solid lulz as well.

Poor Foler... again just completely and utterly dead wrong about who I am and everything that I do.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Moved 2 posts, to get rid of the overflow of bullshit.

The next one of you mongoloids that doesn't want to keep this discussion to this thread is getting shawed for a week.

You've been warned.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
lunatic.jpg

Sheer autism at play.

• 2Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah drinking my coffee and typing whilst reading papers online, doing my dishes/laundry and playing with my cat would break Twitch... so right!

"You clearly won the argument, but this site is such an echo chamber of right wing hate these days, they'll never admit it. Half of them they think blocking puberty means the child immediately gets sexual reassignment surgery, when it's more about giving extra time to make a decision. The other half disregard the facts because they think the idea of GD is all just a SJW plot to destroy their way of life.
You could have 99% of the medical community agreeing with you, and they'd say 'yea but its not 100%!'.
"

Thank you anonymous poster for the PM. It's actually been quite the ride this past 24 here at my favorite forum evah~. Think it's given plenty of people some solid lulz as well.

Poor Foler... again just completely and utterly dead wrong about who I am and everything that I do.
Nice made up PM. Lolol. It's like BuzzFeed and their anonymous sources. Right right.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Catch up on several pages of a thread and post reactions to literally every single post for the past 5 pages and Vanessa Vanessa thinks he's so special that only he's the one getting spammed with reactions.

Talk about sum existential butt trauma over having his meltdown correctly labeled as cringe tier garbage.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol I feel like this thread got torched. As it should have long ago. What a shitshow. Fucking dying laughing over here

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its time to send it home. This thread wants so very badly to go to its home.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A meltdown of any sort by post author or subject should warrant a trip TO THE 'SHAW.

I think that's right under the don't threaten suicide rule or something.

Edit: ^^^ this Wakandan reading my thoughts

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think I am debating here for vindication but thorough logic and criticism. Obviously some of us here will be vindicated by history and flow of conservatism and liberalism. In the end, when things are too extreme, it has a way of swinging back. The question is will it strike back hard or will it swing back soft.

That is up to the liberalism.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Transformers has always been a favorite of mine from childhood, and you'd think it's funny and apt to use the toys as a way to signify whats happening here.

ya'll know Arcee, the female in the movie, also
3yVK.gif

if you didn't put it together by then

anyway Transformers in comicbook form, run by IDW states that there is only 1 female, Arcee, yup. All over 1billion transformers are male, except her, and why?
7d0c9c2f8b0a1da4d388d48017bde629.jpg

2bdd603f63498bf447f35d7ecfdb0f15.jpg

cuz a crazy scientist was curious what would happen if he introduced the concept of gender

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A meltdown
Ahhh, so me defending the science of all of this tranny shit that you nimrods actually believe is not real or unscientific is a meltdown.

giphy (11).gif

You're welcome to debate me yourself random_nobody_115.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Tiresome

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ahhh, so me defending the science of all of this tranny shit that you nimrods actually believe is not real or unscientific is a meltdown.

View attachment 203774

You're welcome to debate me yourself random_nobody_115.

I've been running with this crowd since before you had tits, dude. Sorry I haven't made a name for myself as a ranting lunatic or political activist fuckwad or whatever it is people get known for around here.

And yes, that was a meltdown. Many, many others recognized for just that too - tough shit, bruv. That's how things go 'round here.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Catch up on several pages of a thread and post reactions to literally every single post for the past 5 pages and Vanessa Vanessa thinks he's so special that only he's the one getting spammed with reactions.

Talk about sum existential butt trauma over having his meltdown correctly labeled as cringe tier garbage.
You're now spamming reactions from my posts from 2016 and 2017 non-stop. You're not simply "catching up" on shit these past 5 pages... you are literally now stalking every one of my posts in this entire thread.

You are a fucking lunatic yet again proving your obsession over me. It's so sad.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dat some grade A salt Vanessa Vanessa is experiencing right now

256 million year old himalayan salt I bet

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've been running with this crowd since before you had tits, dude. Sorry I haven't made a name for myself as a ranting lunatic or political activist fuckwad or whatever it is people get known for around here.

And yes, that was a meltdown. Many, many others recognized for just that too - tough shit, bruv. That's how things go 'round here.
Been here since Noows myself. You're still a nobody that isn't going to debate me. Shocking.

Ahh, the echo chamber here recognized it!!! Oh, well it must be true!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.