Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Vanessa Vanessa is the gift that keeps giving. Just like herpes. His IQ isn't high enough to think ahead if his insultz actually make him look like a complete tard.
And you make Vanessa look like a genius in comparison. Just stop. You're giving the average joe a very bad name.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And you make Vanessa look like a genius in comparison. Just stop. You're giving the average joe a very bad name.

I'd say he isn't going to fuck you but we all know he probably would.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Two autists jacking each other off in a tranny thread is the kind of content I come to FOH for.

They somehow managed to be gayer than a feminine penis.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ahhhh there's the ankle biter, desperately striving for relevance.

Wondering where you were at!

Alas, I've only been here for the mop up operation, the hard work of humiliating the tranny in his own thread was accomplished by a large team comprised of moderators and fellow autists. I can't justifiably take the credit for this week's mental breakdown by the tranny from such a diverse crew of shitposters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Ahhhh there's the ankle biter, desperately striving for relevance.

Wondering where you were at!

Alas, I've only been here for the mop up operation, the hard work of humiliating the tranny in his own thread was accomplished by a large team comprised of moderators and fellow autists. I can't justifiably take the credit for this week's mental breakdown by the tranny from such a diverse crew of shitposters.
Thanks for justifying yourself to me.

I'll forgive your autism this once, but watch yourself around here.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for justifying yourself to me.

I'll forgive your autism this once, but watch yourself around here.

I literally can't even do anything with this post. You need to work harder at giving me material to shitpost with, bud.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Scientific Fact: A shotgun shell, when applied directly to the soft palate at high velocity, cures 100% of Gender Dysphoria. Using this SCIENTIFIC DATA, I can confidently prescribe this treatment to all patients suffering from Gender Dysphoria.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Scientific Fact: A shotgun shell, when applied directly to the soft palate at high velocity, cures 100% of Gender Dysphoria. Using this SCIENTIFIC DATA, I can confidently prescribe this treatment to all patients suffering from Gender Dysphoria.

OMG SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS BUT SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS YOU SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS ARE SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS ARGUING SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS FEELS SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS FEELS SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS FEELS.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Great idea. I'd be all for that (in case you missed me stating this before). Now, run with this idea and explain to us HOW ?

That's the thing though Vanessa, you don't want help matching the inside with the outside, you want the bolt on tits. Thus, because you don't want it, there's nothing anyone can do or say to change your mind. That's entirely up to you.

As a work in progress, HOW? would at first blush be pretty simple. You looked like a dude, you sounded like a dude, you had the right plumbing, you had an XY chromosome, you just "felt" like a woman. This is the feels that take from your own arguments about facts and makes you look downright silly. The only thing missing from you being a regular dude was the thought you weren't a man.

Fix the inside, be a man. Shit, just be male. Ignore the feeling like a woman. Make male not just a state of being, but a state of mind.

So that leaves up a massive question for you. Since you "feel/think" you are a woman, and every other part of you says otherwise did you decide to attack and destroy parts (some and not all) of you that made you male, instead of looking at your mind. Why attempt to alter reality, instead of altering your perception.... and then have the balls (pun intended) to ask the rest of us to have you alter our reality.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Not going through puberty and atrophying the testicles IS the definition of harm and damage to the male body.

Not developing the secondary male characteristics of puberty, increased muscle/bone density is damaging the body.

Interfering with the hormonal cycles in a way that organs and tissue dont fully develop is harming the body.
Even liberals agree....

Here is a moderate view...

• 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I read 40% of transgender cure themselves this way. True story.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So, I've been lurking this thread for some time now... Well, since it's birth.
Now I'm going to add my two cents because it's a forum and because I can. 😁

I really don't understand the hate towards you Vanessa, other than, as you said earlier in the thread it just goes against some people's narrative, religion, beliefs, feelings...

A lot of bigotry and hate is definitely that of a prehistoric ideal. People (even those whom claim to be open minded) just can't accept that whether female or male or both or sexual orientation that you're still human. Still bleed the same as everyone else.

I just don't understand why people are like that. Nor do I care enough. I more than likely won't post again, since I rarely do anyway. But you do you... Nothing wrong with that.

TL: DR

The hate and bigotry is old, prehistoric even, boring and unoriginal. The trolling is also useless.

Thanks for the great thread!

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Faggotry

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

I really don't understand the hate towards you Vanessa, other than, as you said earlier in the thread it just goes against some people's narrative, religion, beliefs, feelings...

A lot of bigotry and hate is definitely that of a prehistoric ideal. People (even those whom claim to be open minded) just can't accept that whether female or male or both or sexual orientation that you're still human. Still bleed the same as everyone else.

I just don't understand why people are like that. Nor do I care enough. I more than likely won't post again, since I rarely do anyway. But you do you... Nothing wrong with that.

The hate and bigotry is old, prehistoric even, boring and unoriginal. The trolling is also useless.

619d7e51-0272-4204-b639-ef0302befd84_1.07c5796ab316dccf7338885ce223628f.jpeg-a9fdb725db1863a52b64b4ddbeca6f1ea5e14aae-optim-2000x2000.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Never check this thread. Skimmed a couple pages when it began, hadn't looked at it since and won't again after this.

Vanessa Vanessa right now.

Take a break, bud. Caught a glimpse yesterday of what went on in the gg thread. This is coming from someone who isn't trolling you nor hates you. You're starting to sound like one of those demented old folks that you smile at and nod and say, "you're right," to simply change the subject for their own good.

Started out a semi-articulate, albeit long-winded, decent shitposter. Then started hijacking threads, constantly seeking attention, tediously debating as an arrogantly repetitive, deluded, belligerent yet sensitive of others' opinions, sophomoric, prone to a sort of impaired awareness/argumentative anosognosia, pedantic, obtuse contrarian. Vanessa Vanessa is skirting dangerously close to tanoomba territory.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

are you really that dumb that you can't infer from the countless posts that the ones that take issue w/ vanessa

1. is vanessa's belief that gender dysphoria(GD) is real, while the majority believe it is a slap on label used to "soften" the real underlying issue that trans is a mental disorder.

It's no different than saying,

husband:"whats for dinner tonight"
wife:"pork chops"

why do we say pork chops and not pig chops?, b/c when we're sitting at the dinner table, we don't want to think that we're eating Babe.

2. vanessa also has "i wish i got on the ground floor of this trans thing and trans early, so i don't look like a manish-girl" regret, like all trans do. This kind of regret isn't harmful, EXCEPT it is, b/c they are now PROJECTING this regret onto "possible" young little confused boys and girls that "think" they are trans. In their own messed up mexican wired brain, they believe they're "saving" trans kids pain, by having them trans when puberty hits. Vanessa believes that if vanessas biological sister had trans thoughts, she should have taken hormones at 9, when vanessas sister hit puberty.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Joe laid some shit on a proggie about trans in sport and hormone blockers before adulthood.

The proggie did lay some shit on him earlier about "alpha versus beta" males, and you could tell joe was about to bro out on him. lol.

• 1WTF

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Joe laid some shit on a proggie about trans in sport and hormone blockers before adulthood.

The proggie did lay some shit on him earlier about "alpha versus beta" males, and you could tell joe was about to bro out on him. lol.
that's adam ruins everything

you could tell as joe kept the convo going, adam was just going about it from "feelz", he feelz his trans friends are correct, so they are.

you know what revelation shocked me the most, he said he had a wife. i 100% pegged him as a gay, he probably is and is just living a lie.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I know his show exists. I read the blurb for it and decided it was probably not worth the time.

After listening to the guy for 2 hours I'm confident in my decision. He's not saying anything particularly interesting.

But he's also not rage inducing, so there's one in the plus column for him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I know his show exists. I read the blurb for it and decided it was probably not worth the time.

After listening to the guy for 2 hours I'm confident in my decision. He's not saying anything particularly interesting.

But he's also not rage inducing, so there's one in the plus column for him.
he was all the rage 2 years ago, making like quick 6min videos on various topics, then i think trutv picked him up and he's gone from youtube, but i'm sure he makes good bank.

his videos are good, his sjw trickles in barely, just that when he was being grilled by joe, he sounds like a retard.

this guy actually had the gall to say that women would do better in sports, if sports were designed for women, he said this to a life long martial artist and the top commentator for UFC.

that is absolutely some bullshit he and his gay and queer and trans friends sat around the fag table talking about how much better the world would be if they got rid of all the white men, starting with the most male thing, sports.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I actually liked the interview. And I should probably dislike the guy, but I don't really. He at least gives the impression that he's being honest and not involved in the usual derangement. Which is good enough for me.

Seems like he believes some dipshitty things which he more wants to be true than maybe can prove actually are true, but don't we all.

I think it's kinda funny that he went on JRE which at this point is a HUGE publicity bump without doing research about joe, and so he accidentally picked a fight about trans sports then apparently really got surprised when his point of view just got shit all over. He had to keep going back to "the rules are just made up social constructs, maaan" and joe had to keep going "sure, but gender advantages are biological and not social constructs". lol.

He realizes that it's a huge bump, he pitched his own work a few different times subtly. No foul there, i've heard joe TELL guests to do it directly often. So it's just amusing that he didn't do a little research before he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.