Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've been running with this crowd since before you had tits, dude. Sorry I haven't made a name for myself as a ranting lunatic or political activist fuckwad or whatever it is people get known for around here.

And yes, that was a meltdown. Many, many others recognized for just that too - tough shit, bruv. That's how things go 'round here.
What he said. Welcome to foh Vanessa Vanessa . Accept your meltdown, learn your lesson and laugh about it. You made foh history. That's something to be proud of. Looks the greats who came before you - jerle, ravenn, tyen.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa if you'd been around that long then you'd remember when we could give negs out on rerolled and how you could give out like 5 positives before you could give one neg.

We set up a round robin through pms with about 6 of us, and we neg bombed Tanoomba Tanoomba into the triple digit negs over the course of weeks. He was in the negatives till that system was wiped like two years later.

This is child's play.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh you can spam reactions all you want, just don't fucking pretend like you're "just catching up on 5 pages of post" you insufferable shitstain.

P.S. You still look like a round, fat, frumpy thumb :)

• 3Tiresome
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh you can spam reactions all you want, just don't fucking pretend like you're "just catching up on 5 pages of post" you insufferable shitstain.

P.S. You still look like a round, fat, frumpy thumb :)
hodj hodj being called out on looks by a tranny who can't pass and has a man voice. I'm fucking dying right now Bros. You can't even make this shit up. U just got bodyshamed by a tranny big hodj hodj . How does it feel bro?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was just catching up on 5 pages of posts.

Then Vanessa Vanessa whined about it and showed it bothered him

So now I'm catching up on 121 pages of the thread in default view

I'm on page 31.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Don't just watch, participate. Question for you. You think I'm supposed to NOT defend myself when I have science and facts on my side? I mean is this really your assessment here?

Again, this isn't a meltdown... this is me decimating the status quo here on my own.

View attachment 203737

Do you honestly believe I'm the only one who thinks you're the most unintelligent person on this entire forum?

LoL~

Ahhh, now the goalposts have shifted YET AGAIN to only basing stuff on LONG TERM studies.

You're such a fucking joke Zyyz... and a failure to boot.

What exactly are you defending yourself from? Every time people don't agree with you then it's now considered a personal attack? You call yourself conservative but that sounds like present day liberal.

I mean the argument as I've seen it is whether prepubescent kids should have treatments. You think they should, most of us think they shouldn't. It's not a personal attack against you at all.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj hodj being called out on looks by a tranny who can't pass and has a man voice. I'm fucking dying right now Bros. You can't even make this shit up. U just got bodyshamed by a tranny big hodj hodj . How does it feel bro?

His focus on looks over everything else is just another symptom of the mental illness he suffers from. Has no impact on me.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What exactly are you defending yourself from? Every time people don't agree with you then it's now considered a personal attack? You call yourself conservative but that sounds like present day liberal.

I mean the argument as I've seen it is whether prepubescent kids should have treatments. You think they should, most of us think they shouldn't. It's not a personal attack against you at all.
It is if he likes prepub tranny kids. Maybe he's got skin in the game.

Gets the ole noggin joggin.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Not going through puberty and atrophying the testicles IS the definition of harm and damage to the male body.

Not developing the secondary male characteristics of puberty, increased muscle/bone density is damaging the body.

Interfering with the hormonal cycles in a way that organs and tissue dont fully develop is harming the body.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Not going through puberty and atrophying the testicles IS the definition of harm and damage to the male body.

Not developing the secondary male characteristics of puberty, increased muscle/bone density is damaging the body.

Interfering with the hormonal cycles in a way that organs and tissue dont fully develop is harming the body.
But he linked a study where individuals who went through puberty blocking regiments said they felt good one time!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't confuse me calling out your autism with being rustled by your spam. You want to spam me with reactions I told you be my guest... I was just letting the peanut gallery know that you're doing your autist thing again rofl~

• 3Tiresome
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh no, the man with fake tits and a gender identity disorder called out someone's AUTISM!

Lol. I know I'd much rather my child be autistic than a fucking tranny

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

You misunderstand. Not defending MYSELF from, defending scientific facts. I guess you missed it when I said that the personal insults never bothered me. Do you KNOW what thread you're in? Haha

I'm saying I have been quoting, debating, arguing, linking and showing these blind fools that everything that I have asserted for a looong time now about transgenderism is factual, scientific and true. People want to argue with me all day long, I'll argue back to defend truth... it's worth it to me.

But he linked a study where individuals when through puberty blocking regiments said they felt good one time!
Zyyz popping back in lacking quotes, links, or evidence.

I am YET AGAIN SHOCKED!!!!!!!

Boy this is the forum that keeps on giving, I'm telling you~

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Tiresome

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You misunderstand. Not defending MYSELF from, defending scientific facts. I guess you missed it when I said that the personal insults never bothered me. Do you KNOW what thread you're in? Haha

I'm saying I have been quoting, debating, arguing, linking and showing these blind fools that everything that I have asserted for a looong time now about transgenderism is factual, scientific and true. People want to argue with me all day long, I'll argue back to defend truth... it's worth it to me.

Zyyz popping back in lacking quotes, links, or evidence.

I am YET AGAIN SHOCKED!!!!!!!

Boy this is the forum that keeps on giving, I'm telling you~
I mean.. you asked if you were allowed to defend yourself, I answered. I don't have time for this so have fun "winning".

• 1Worf

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Why do we have to change the outside to match the inside. Why not just change the inside to match the outside?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh no, the man with fake tits and a gender identity disorder called out someone's AUTISM!

Lol. I know I'd much rather my child be autistic than a fucking tranny
Vanessa Vanessa is the gift that keeps giving. Just like herpes. His IQ isn't high enough to think ahead if his insultz actually make him look like a complete tard.

• 1Ice Burn

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't have time for this so have fun "winning".
Thank you, I have been actually.

But yes, amusingly enough, I am ALSO personally attacked here constantly, often, repeatedly... I've definitely gotten used to it here. Catch 22: This is the best forum in the world and yet I take part in my own abuse virtually daily. Not throwing a pity party by any means, just stating facts (as usual).

Why do we have to change the outside to match the inside. Why not just change the inside to match the outside?
Great idea. I'd be all for that (in case you missed me stating this before). Now, run with this idea and explain to us HOW ?

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.