Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So, I've been lurking this thread for some time now... Well, since it's birth.
Now I'm going to add my two cents because it's a forum and because I can. 😁

I really don't understand the hate towards you Vanessa, other than, as you said earlier in the thread it just goes against some people's narrative, religion, beliefs, feelings...

A lot of bigotry and hate is definitely that of a prehistoric ideal. People (even those whom claim to be open minded) just can't accept that whether female or male or both or sexual orientation that you're still human. Still bleed the same as everyone else.

I just don't understand why people are like that. Nor do I care enough. I more than likely won't post again, since I rarely do anyway. But you do you... Nothing wrong with that.

TL: DR

The hate and bigotry is old, prehistoric even, boring and unoriginal. The trolling is also useless.

Thanks for the great thread!
This dude wants ur tranny pnas if u couldn't tell Vanessa Vanessa .

Guess your attention whoring pays off huh. Do you give these guys your PayPal, Amazon or patreon?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck? Vanessa, do you do this? This is still an AMA thread, after all. Please take a moment from your hodjing and answer me.

I have to say, all the best anything in the world are men. Men put there mind to something and they will do it better than women no question. "You bleed for 7 days and live? Fuck that hold my green tea. I'm going to chop my dick off, take laxatives to simulate cramping and shove a V8 Popsicle up my front hole to simulate a period!"

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So, I've been lurking this thread for some time now... Well, since it's birth.
Now I'm going to add my two cents because it's a forum and because I can. 😁

I really don't understand the hate towards you Vanessa, other than, as you said earlier in the thread it just goes against some people's narrative, religion, beliefs, feelings...

A lot of bigotry and hate is definitely that of a prehistoric ideal. People (even those whom claim to be open minded) just can't accept that whether female or male or both or sexual orientation that you're still human. Still bleed the same as everyone else.

I just don't understand why people are like that. Nor do I care enough. I more than likely won't post again, since I rarely do anyway. But you do you... Nothing wrong with that.

TL: DR

The hate and bigotry is old, prehistoric even, boring and unoriginal. The trolling is also useless.

Thanks for the great thread!

This dude wants ur tranny pnas if u couldn't tell Vanessa Vanessa .

Guess your attention whoring pays off huh. Do you give these guys your PayPal, Amazon or patreon?

Probably Venmo like all the drug dealers and prosts use.

Started out a semi-articulate, albeit long-winded, decent shitposter. Then started hijacking threads, constantly seeking attention, tediously debating as an arrogantly repetitive, deluded, belligerent yet sensitive of others' opinions, sophomoric, prone to a sort of impaired awareness/argumentative anosognosia, pedantic, obtuse contrarian. Vanessa Vanessa Vanessa Vanessa is skirting dangerously close to tanoomba territory.

Yeah I mean that's exactly what I've been pointing out from literally page 1 of this thread. Trannies on the internet make every single thing, post, game, thread, guild, etc. all about them. Because they are attention whores. Just like Tanoomba Tanoomba

Others are starting to see it, Vanessa Vanessa

Just like I said all along they would.

I am the Nostrahodjmas.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I get a bad taste in my mouth out here... aluminum... ash... like you can smell the autism. FoH is a flat circle.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
I have to say, all the best anything in the world are men. Men put there mind to something and they will do it better than women no question. "You bleed for 7 days and live? Fuck that hold my green tea. I'm going to chop my dick off, take laxatives to simulate cramping and shove a V8 Popsicle up my front hole to simulate a period!"
We're do-ers.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
are you really that dumb that you can't infer from the countless posts that the ones that take issue w/ vanessa

1. is vanessa's belief that gender dysphoria(GD) is real, while the majority believe it is a slap on label used to "soften" the real underlying issue that trans is a mental disorder.

It's no different than saying,

husband:"whats for dinner tonight"
wife:"pork chops"

why do we say pork chops and not pig chops?, b/c when we're sitting at the dinner table, we don't want to think that we're eating Babe.

2. vanessa also has "i wish i got on the ground floor of this trans thing and trans early, so i don't look like a manish-girl" regret, like all trans do. This kind of regret isn't harmful, EXCEPT it is, b/c they are now PROJECTING this regret onto "possible" young little confused boys and girls that "think" they are trans. In their own messed up mexican wired brain, they believe they're "saving" trans kids pain, by having them trans when puberty hits. Vanessa believes that if vanessas biological sister had trans thoughts, she should have taken hormones at 9, when vanessas sister hit puberty.
Kind of sad that the entire left and tranny community or whatever projects their insecurity and yes inferiority onto others.

Now we have to defend the families and children from these toxic ideology that is abhorrent and evil in every conception.

This common sense and and lack thereof demonstrates extremism from even the most conservative trannies like Vanessa.

At least with gays, they do their own shit and don't fuck with kids puberty and human development.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
How can you be happy looking down at a mutilated body with stuck on tits, plain to see this is mental illness.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How can you be happy looking down at a mutilated body with stuck on tits, plain to see this is mental illness.
I don't know why someone would want to fuck up their junk, but everyone loves boobs, fake or not.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You all can get up in arms all you want. Throw out whatever ad hominems you want. I still don't give a shit enough. People can and will do whatever they want. Regardless of how loud you bitch, piss and moan about it.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You all can get up in arms all you want. Throw out whatever ad hominems you want. I still don't give a shit enough. People can and will do whatever they want. Regardless of how loud you bitch, piss and moan about it.

This guy wants that dick bad Vanessa Vanessa you gonna help him out?

He'll prolly flip out afterwards when he realizes what he's done and claim trans panic defense at the ensuing assault and or murder trial though

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah no problem. You can do whatever you want after 24. Before that don't tell kids to forgo puberty and fuck up their development.

People mature at different age and know how to hold themselves responsible. Not teens. Or college kids.

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You have zero concept of what was attempted to be discussed here. All you seem to care is sucking tranny dick instead of actually engaging in the topic of discussion. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tranny chasers being a real thing is one of over a hundred things I learned on this forum that shattered my faith in humanity.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I suspect this one is just a limp wristed faggot who wants to feel good about himself by thinking that he is morally superior instead of actually bothering to understand what it is he is trying to get involved in.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Virtue signaling and faggotry are fairly synonymous.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Not all faggots are virtue signalers but all virtue signalers are faggots.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.