Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can tell Vanessa Vanessa is doing major damage control because he took like a week off posting and now is just posting walls of shit while claiming "He just hasn't been online"

Bullshit bitch. You got salty as fuck and took a week off to cool off, but came back and shit your panties by posting two 5k word essays trying to defend your indefensible bullshit "Pump kids full of hormones and chop their dicks off at 8 years old" position.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this video pretty much sums up this thread

this soyboy keep mentioning "RESEARCH" like Vanessa Vanessa

Best fucking line

Soyboy: "I do know amongst Transfolks I know....So many of them say I wish I had access...I wish to God...I had the ability to receive these hormones at a young age....my life would be so much better and I am not gonna argue with those folks"

Joe: "I wouldn't argue with those folks either but you have to address the fact that there are some people who had gone through transition surgery and I wish to God that I never did this."

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Amir

Vyemm Raider
There's only two genders. And I refuse to acknowledge a man who thinks is a woman or vice versa. Cutting off your dick doesn't make you a woman. Nor does adding tits.

BenShapiroShow.jpg

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Like 95% of these posts come off like you guys were paid to have your current viewpoint.

Are there this many old school EQ player idiots?

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS WAAAAA

What year are we in? Haven’t your kind died off by now? Can you get to the grave already?

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Like 95% of these posts come off like you guys were paid to have your current viewpoint.

What year are we in? Haven’t your kind died off by now? Can you get to the grave already?
Is the simulation fooling us all by revealing only the X chromosome?

• 1Worf

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>

It died when Bill Nye the Science guy decided to ditch chromosome and embrace gender spectrum.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

put up a decent argument instead of being a bitch baby.

the year is 2019, in the time of MAGA, last week our trans ban in the Military went into effect. Not b/c of hate, but b/c we can't have mentally disabled ppl handling million dollar planes or a machine gun that can take out their own squad if they decide to cosplay a female and have phantom vag pains.

• 1Solidarity

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
put up a decent argument instead of being a bitch baby.

the year is 2019, in the time of MAGA, last week our trans ban in the Military went into effect. Not b/c of hate, but b/c we can't have mentally disabled ppl handling million dollar planes or a machine gun that can take out their own squad if they decide to cosplay a female and have phantom vag pains.

• 1Cringe

Fucker

Log Wizard

You are right, there are only two genders. Normal people and freaks.

• 1Dislike

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

"Zucker proved that 80-98% of children and adolescents with GID (Gender Identity Disorder, now known as GD, or Gender Dysphoria) revert to the identity of their natal sex if allowed to go through puberty spontaneously with counselling. N=560."

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

"Zucker proved that 80-98% of children and adolescents with GID (Gender Identity Disorder, now known as GD, or Gender Dysphoria) revert to the identity of their natal sex if allowed to go through puberty spontaneously with counselling. N=560."
Allowing 2% to suffer at the expense of 98% of healthy children is the definition of evil. WHY U EVIL BRUH? feelsfeels.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 204395

It's as if I've walked into the "I'd like to buy an argument please" sketch from Monty Python. No matter what you actually say, even if you're being agreeable and willing to search for the point or truth the other poster is making, the person across from you will just find something new to argue about.

You're saying they may exist. I'm saying that's not even up for debate. THEY EXIST. Now, how do you propose to ONLY give hormones to the kids who will benefit from it? Because there's far more harm in treating someone who's not a real tranny, than not treating someone who is. What magic 8 ball do you have, that no one else has?

My son, when he was 2, had this little colorful tutu someone got him (I'm in Caly, go figure). He liked it for a hot minute, because it was colorful and had texture. And he was 2. How do you protect the kids whose parents will see that, and start treating their kid like a girl, which in turn means the kid will grow up thinking that's how he SHOULD act, because he wants his parents approval and doesn't know any better?

There's no room for error here. How do you only treat the kids who are legit trannies, while not treating the ones who aren't?

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You're saying they may exist. I'm saying that's not even up for debate. THEY EXIST. Now, how do you propose to ONLY give hormones to the kids who will benefit from it? Because there's far more harm in treating someone who's not a real tranny, than not treating someone who is. What magic 8 ball do you have, that no one else has?

My son, when he was 2, had this little colorful tutu someone got him (I'm in Caly, go figure). He liked it for a hot minute, because it was colorful and had texture. And he was 2. How do you protect the kids whose parents will see that, and start treating their kid like a girl, which in turn means the kid will grow up thinking that's how he SHOULD act, because he wants his parents approval and doesn't know any better?

There's no room for error here. How do you only treat the kids who are legit trannies, while not treating the ones who aren't?

Villain of the movie "In Time":

Henry Hamilton: For a few to be immortal, many must die.

Villain on FoH:

Vanessa, a male: For a few trannies to be saved, many must suffer.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Allowing 2% to suffer at the expense of 98% of healthy children is the definition of evil. WHY U EVIL BRUH? feelsfeels.
Some UK MP said something like this. To keep the ideology of diversity, the whites have to suffer the effects of the crime from migration and that is acceptable.

Look I don't mean to isolate Vanessa Vanessa since he/she is a great poster but my god this screams SJW.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Some UK MP said something like this. To keep the ideology of diversity, the whites have to suffer the effects of the crime from migration and that is acceptable.

Look I don't mean to isolate Vanessa Vanessa since he/she is a great poster but my god this screams SJW.
Dont have to be a SJW to be a moron.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
This thread is an exact duplicate of any discussion about climate change. Just sub out all references to things tranny for things climate change. Two sides thoroughly entrenched, spitting out supporting research and legions of trolls having a grand ole time doing what trolls do. Bravo. Carry on.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.