Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Trans-activism is literally a scourge on humanity but I think Vanessa is generally a decent forum bro with nice tits.

wutdo?.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
A dozen posts later...

View attachment 204443

Less people willing to show their face. We have a slew of good characters here too; people are just afraid of either doxxing or.... getting photoshopped LoL (psst, maybe most people just know they're simply old, fat and ugly).

Oh, and Sabbat; videos are great for people who have time and want to absorb the info singularly but just like what happened with @Himeo trying to prove his unique "points", I think people are less inclined to click a vid and watch it on a forum if they're looking for that one soundbite quote or damning phrase / evidence that makes a good case for their position. Agree or disagree?

All I'm saying is: on THIS platform here (a public message board), I'd wager actual quotes from blogs, papers, or articles make stronger (at the VERY least, accessible to quote) cases to debate with and exchange ideas / thoughts. I'm willing to engage but posting vid after vid on the topic can get lost in the shuffle, y'know? Also, you can't really quote and bounce a counter-idea off of a video... you can type out the quote IN the video and offer a time-stamp but that's... let's be honest... tedium incarnate.
Yeah you are not even trying to understand what I just wrote.

What is wrong with you?
How would you even define a true tranny?
What the fuck does that even mean?

Is it based on how someone feels or is that based on someone telling them what they are?

Again tranny is a choice. You made the bed and you lie in it. Don't fucking force your bullshit on kids

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I KNEW when I hit [POST REPLY] after typing that that someone would take it wrong. I'm not claiming to be a celebrity or famous! I'm simply stating that I understand the feeling of tiresomeness repeating oneself due to this thread. It's not a question of if, but when... that another new person is going to come around and state the exact same thing I've addressed a million times: "I just think trans is a mental illness, why can't you admit this Vanessa?" Me: Um... yeah about that issue (pulls out cue cards at this point).

Pretty fucking sure that any A-list celebrity will freely admit that doing interviews gets tiresome due to the same 10 questions asked of them.
I knew what you meant. Still fucking crazy comparing oneself to celebrities, isn't it. There are countless jobs where you have to repeat yourself, same questions and answers and so forth, yet your brain jumped to movie stars, didn't it.

Jasker and foder were losing their shit over the weekend. Fodor in particular was on suicide watch. They never reckoned you were clocked out for the weekend like a normal person and that is all.
Feanor, I quite believe you when you said that you have no hate toward me and just state your opinion as you see it, but reading your posts and how you view me, it definitely seems as if you see the absolute worst in whatever I say and do. I feel if I said, "Faux Twitter nerf needs to be lifted" you'd conclude that just wanting to post my nudes on it.
Yeah might seem I'm being critical of you but I'm not. I've spoken worse to friends of mine, opinionated assholes who take the piss out of everything. So telling you that you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded is not the same as thinking the worst of you. But otherwise yes, vehemently disagree with puberty blockers and disagreed with how you were handling the debate.

In brief, this thread:

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah you are not even trying to understand what I just wrote.

What is wrong with you?
How would you even define a true tranny?
What the fuck does that even mean?

Is it based on how someone feels or is that based on someone telling them what they are?

Again tranny is a choice. You made the bed and you lie in it. Don't fucking force your bullshit on kids
I really don't think you're trolling me so I'll respond sincerely without shitting on you because, even though I've said this many times already, shown the evidence via the peer-reviewed papers (cue Booze stating peer-reviewed papers are meaningless [so what basis is ANY psychology or medicine founded upon? LoL]), know from my own lived life experience and via the testimonies of literally hundreds of trannies the world over both in person and online (though this is anecdotal evidence admittedly) and even posting videos of doctors arguing YOUR position that still backs up what I'm saying as factual.

I'm going to repeat all of this as if it's the first time I've ever said this, because hey, you asked (again):

A true tranny is a person who suffers from Gender Dysphoria.

People state that trannies are mentally ill. This is TRUE. I've never denied this claim. It is NOT normal to think you're the opposite sex, want to be the opposite sex, or have tendencies and feelings gravitating to "being" the opposite sex. We are only approximately 0.03% to 0.05% of the population. I am in no way shape or form trying to normalize this mental illness, regardless what my opponents and naysayers "may" think about me. Much like schizophrenics, bi-polar people and other mental illnesses, Gender Dysphoria is persistent (<--- key word) discomfort, unease, and incongruity with a person's born sex.

Now to you and others who are reading and think this is all made up in some capacity:
info said:
Fact: Gender Dysphoria is a real, mental illness (or condition / problem etc.)

O <---click me
Transsexualism (ICD-10),[1] or gender identity disorder (DSM-IV),[2] is a condition in which a person's gender identity - the sense of being a man or a woman - contradicts his or her bodily sex characteristics. The individual experiences gender dysphoria and desires to live and be accepted as a member of the opposite sex.

O <---click me
Gender dysphoria is a discomfiting mental state associated with a disparity between one's internal sense of being either male or female and one's external anatomical sexual characteristics. Because most persons have never experienced such a disparity, perhaps one could empathize by imagining what it would be like for a man to wake up one morning to discover that his penis was gone. Further, imagine that it had been replaced by a vagina, with enlarged breasts on the chest. Surely, the man would feel extremely uncomfortable; manifesting a strong desire to change his body; a desire that is far more intense than a simple cosmetic desire. One could similarly imagine the inverse scenario for a woman. Such intense discomfort, accompanied by a desire for change, is the hallmark of gender dysphoria.

O <---click me
The fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5)1 defines gender dysphoria (GD) as a condition in which a person has marked incongruence between the expressed or experienced gender and the biological sex at birth. This causes clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of functioning. Individuals with GD experience a strong desire to be treated as the other gender (or some alternative gender different from their assigned gender) and/or to be rid of their sex characteristics, and/or the strong conviction of having feelings and reactions typical of the other gender (or some alternative gender).

O <---click me
Gender dysphoria (GD) represents a condition where a person's gender assigned at birth and the gender with which they identify themselves are incongruent. Hence, these individuals can be very uncomfortable with their biological sex, primary and secondary sex characteristics, and social gender roles and they experience various levels of distress.

O <---click me
This paper is heavily focused on trans voice, but still states:
"Gender dysphoria (also known as “transsexualism”) is characterized as a discrepancy between anatomical sex and gender identity. Research points towards neurobiological influences."

^ This is the only MD on the panel, in which the panelists are arguing your exact position.

^ ...and here with someone else's video with a different panel in which they are again arguing your exact position.

So even doctors who are like-minded to your cause and stand against puberty blockers will factually state that GD is a real condition (or mental illness). ...and I'm not a fan of pulling quotes from videos. At all... too tedious heh.

As people have stated, you can't diagnose GD via a blood test or tongue swab. But can you do that with any mental illness? I'm asking seriously because my specialty is not psychology as a whole. I don't think you can. Any diagnosis of, let's just say as an example, bi-polar sufferers is going to come from the patient themselves and others closest around them arguing for their behalf that they are distressed and having these unnatural episodes and it is impacting their life in a detrimental way.

To repeat what I have said numerous times... not to be mean, cruel or snarky (I certainly DO come off that way most of the time because I fight fire with fire here) but to be completely, unabashedly indifferent and honest about the situation: If you deny that Gender Dysphoria is a real mental illness, you are engaging in willful ignorance. There is a LOT of room to discuss the ethical treatment of children with puberty blockers... absolutely, and I welcome that dialogue, but you and others like you really need to move on from this basic and rudimentary fact that GD is real if we are to have any meaningful dialogue here.

• 1Cringe

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

These both say that there are general male/female trends for individual brain regions, but that most people have some male and some female brain parts. They both say that this proves gender is non-binary, and that really each individual falls on a gender spectrum.

None of this disproves anything about what I posted, and in fact there's a strong argument to be made that these links SUPPORT my link.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
These both say that there are general male/female trends for individual brain regions, but that most people have some male and some female brain parts. They both say that this proves gender is non-binary, and that really each individual falls on a gender spectrum.

None of this disproves anything about what I posted, and in fact there's a strong argument to be made that these links SUPPORT my link.

Your claim: trans brains are more similar to the brains of the opposite gender.

The truth: there are no gendered brains.

Your conclusion: this supports me!!!!

That cancer really did make you dumb as a rock bruh

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Your claim: trans brains are more similar to the brains of the opposite gender.

The truth: there are no gendered brains.

Your conclusion: this supports me!!!!

That cancer really did make you dumb as a rock bruh

Did you even read what you linked? They're saying is that gender has certain trends, but overall it's a gray area. None of this is news to anyone.

They're not saying gender doesn't exist at all, they're saying gender is a non-binary spectrum. Which is exactly what transgender proponents say.

• 1Cringe

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Did you read the actual articles being cited?

Not yet. You want me to? Did you?

You seem to be saying that proving gender is a spectrum proves that transgendered people don't genuinely exist. That's a real weak argument.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not to take the wind out of your sails, Vanessa, but most of that post was addressed to a few window-lickers who are 3rd tier trolls at best, probably not able to get bites on other sites.

I think few people here disagree that gender dysphoria is real. I'm willing to best most of us who agree even think transitioning is best practices as a "treatment", since there isn't currently a better alternative. Where you get issues is 1) Some trannies define their entire existence by being a tranny, loudly, to anyone who will listen, and even those who won't, and 2) leave the children alone until there's a foolproof way to separate the tranny kids from the non-tranny kids.

I've not yet seen someone say hormones and other therapies won't work on kids. The problem is figuring who gets them, and more importantly, who doesn't.

Also, how many crazy ass stalkers do you have on this site? Not asking you to name names, just curious on number.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not yet. You want me to? Did you?

You seem to be saying that proving gender is a spectrum proves that transgendered people don't genuinely exist. That's a real weak argument.

I don't seem to be saying anything. If you have to say someone seems to be saying something, then you clearly didnt grasp what was said in the first place.

I cited two summaries of research refuting your claim that gendered brains exist.

The fact that even that is debateable is a great reason why the "pump kids full of hormones before puberty" crowd is fucking nuts.

Try again

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't seem to be saying anything. If you have to say someone seems to be saying something, then you clearly didnt grasp what was said in the first place.

I cited two summaries of research refuting your claim that gendered brains exist.

The fact that even that is debateable is a great reason why the "pump kids full of hormones before puberty" crowd is fucking nuts.

Try again

"Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain"

They aren't saying gendered brains don't exist at all, they're saying that it's a non-binary spectrum...

I agree that no one should be allowed to transition until they're an adult, don't take me to be disagreeing with that point because I disagree with a different one.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain"

They aren't saying gendered brains don't exist at all, they're saying that it's a non-binary spectrum...

I agree that no one should be allowed to transition until they're an adult, don't take me to be disagreeing with that point because I disagree with a different one.

Literally does not say that lol.

Youre reading what you want into it. Sad

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa will die on this rock. It's his Alamo. Defend at all costs.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

from the author:

"there are sex/gender differences in the brain"

I can't even. And I mean that literally -- see ya, you're obviously too tilted on the subject to use logic if you think what you linked proves your point at all.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ahhh there's that projection were so used to from pharmakos pharmakos .

Articles literally say there are no gendered brains. Hua conclusion? Trans brains are like the brains of the opposite gender.

Derp

• 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why should I stop with the PMs Vanessa Vanessa ?

Too crazy for you to ask a friend if she’s alright?

Let me remind you:

You’ve been arguing with low life’s that call you a monster for what is now 131 pages. This thread started three years ago and you're still in it.

...and you post gigantic write ups, likely taking what 15-30 mins to write if not longer.

131 pages and three years defending yourself against literal zombie hordes with not a single friend in sight.

I don’t think it’s hit you but...You’re just as crazy as me.
ok, this just got good crazy x2

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.