Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Request for Hodj to be topic banned before this gets shawed. He's the only one doing anything making it worth of the shaw.

• 5Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Already reported, mods responded they don't give a shit. Score one for the trolls.

• 2Salty
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
We'll try this the easy way, hodj hodj and Foler Foler please take a break from this thread or keep it to on topic. I really don't want to be moderating a freaking screenshots thread

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Already reported, mods responded they don't give a shit. Score one for the trolls.

We have more protected areas of the forum, I do care, I just think this is not the best place for a serious discussion if that is what people are looking for.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
Ok fine. Back to arguing with Vanessa nonstop about why she endorses pedophilia

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We have more protected areas of the forum, I do care, I just think this is not the best place for a serious discussion if that is what people are looking for.

Regardless of whether or not you think this is the best place for a serious discussion, a couple of posters are turning this thread to shit, and without them it wouldn't be that. Could you please stop them from doing that?

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Regardless of whether or not you think this is the best place for a serious discussion, a couple of posters are turning this thread to shit, and without them it wouldn't be that. Could you please stop them from doing that?

scroll up

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's been two hours and the posters involved in the derail have left it alone. So, yeah pretty effective.

giphy.gif

• 2Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
GEE I WONDER WHY THAT WOULD BE CRAZY PERSON WHO THINKS THE UNIVERSE IS A SIMULATION THAT IS OUT TO KEEP HIM FROM GETTING LAID BY WOMEN WITH FISH STANK VAGINAS?
is that why he's white knighting van cuz that non vag don't smell like fish but almost looks like a woman? oh lawd, i'm connecting dots on why Jasker Jasker likes trannys over real women, and i don't want to solve this puzzle.

• 1Mother of God

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Tranny is the best of the both world.
1) male brain
2) anus fucking

Or anus fucked

I am not sure.

• 1Jonesing

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Skimmed through several posts from the last thirty pages or so over a few days, specifically the ones covering puberty inhibitors and alleged reassignment efficacy.

Click Me

Now check this out:

View attachment 204696

Click that dot and see where that link goes :trump::trump::trump:

This autist has reacted with View attachment 204698 (cringe) on *every* post since this thread blew up again and in fact went back and reacted that way to EVERY post I've ever made in this thread like a complete psychopath.

Yet on THAT post with the hidden link in the tiny period (notice I didn't edit that post, so it was set up from the beginning), the autist reacted View attachment 204697 (vomit) just to "make me wrong". Go ahead if you have a morbid curiosity... look back and you'll see what I'm saying is completely true!

I was playing 4-D chess with the psycho... he literally would fail the game no matter HOW he reacted. The whole "didn't read, don't care" schtick has been demolished. This projectioning lunatic very much reads, very much cares, and is obsessed with me and it's fucking disgusting... him and Foler both.

People like joz are dumbfucks with 0 value to their posts, true, but they're not hanging on my every post like those two are.
Whining about ratings is the pinnacle of pussyshit. Congratulations, you have just graduated to morton levels of salty dick in your mouth. Cry more.

It's my genuine wish that none of you have a kid that will suffer with Gender Dysphoria. I hope, even to my greatest enemies (the one's responding right now as we speak), that you have perfectly normal, healthy youngins.

But IF one of you EVER DID, you'd see how bad it is, and how by not getting them the proper treatment that they need, it would be YOU that are the ones committing child abuse TO YOUR OWN KIDS.
This is one reason why parents are responsible for choosing the right treatment and why federal laws do not constrain nor prohibit states. Like age of consent in cosmetic, not reconstructive, surgery for teenagers suffering from body dysmorphia.

The final point is one I don't think you disagree with. Permitting kids to reach the age of majority isn't harmful, the onset of puberty as a natural process isn't harmful, the benefits of puberty blockers don't outweigh the risks therefore adulthood and self-determined treatment is rational.

• 1Ice Burn

joz123

Potato del Grande
This thread was rickshawable when Steve was making 5 paragraph posts, well before Hodj did anything.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
This thread was rickshawable when Steve was making 5 paragraph posts, well before Hodj did anything.
Is Vanessa's pre transition name Steve? Not a bad name, steve

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
c85zo2aeqtu21.jpg

freaky kid identifies as a serial killer, we should give him knives and a clawed glove

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Status
Not open for further replies.