Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You do the same thing with my posts. Anyone you don’t like, you react to their posts negatively the very second they’ve finished posting. And you react to all of them, like it’s your job.

You’re exactly what Vanessa has called you, and then some.
If ur in a simulation then y r u arguing with urself???

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
GEE I WONDER WHY THAT WOULD BE CRAZY PERSON WHO THINKS THE UNIVERSE IS A SIMULATION THAT IS OUT TO KEEP HIM FROM GETTING LAID BY WOMEN WITH FISH STANK VAGINAS?

Calm down, you’re trying too hard.

I’ll give you that I think this was your record reacting. I barely hit post reply and you already reacted and commented. Such a gigantic nerd loser lol.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Calm down, you’re trying too hard.

I’ll give you that I think this was your record reacting. I barely hit post reply and you already reacted and commented. Such a gigantic nerd loser lol.

I have push alerts on bud.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is that reggae?

I'd describe them as a mash up of all sorts of stuff. Just depends on the current members, and what song they're playing. They have a bluegrass offshoot now as well. Vessel's been around for years in various iterations.

Jam band is the best word for it.

Nother band I'm good friends with is more like funk rock

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'd describe them as a mash up of all sorts of stuff. Just depends on the current members, and what song they're playing. They have a bluegrass offshoot now as well. Vessel's been around for years in various iterations.

Jam band is the best word for it.

Nother band I'm good friends with is more like funk rock

I'm more of an edm guy myself. U like edm?

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm more of an edm guy myself. U like edm?

I'm not opposed to it like some, and there's always at least one or two edm acts even at most of the local festivals I attend, but its not like my favorite really.

We have a fairly popular edm guy who came from our scene named Lancelott I think it is, he's a pretty cool dude. Does a solid set. Most of my sound guy buddies make fun of him though lol

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm not opposed to it like some, and there's always at least one or two edm acts even at most of the local festivals I attend, but its not like my favorite really.

We have a fairly popular edm guy who came from our scene named Lancelott I think it is, he's a pretty cool dude. Does a solid set. Most of my sound guy buddies make fun of him though lol

Ya I mean. I'm not a fucking raver who goes to edm festivals. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Tropical House.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Most of the festivals I attend are local affairs, so it ends up being a mash up of rock blue funk and bluegrass with some edm thrown in

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Ya not a fan. Spotify Searcy tropical house and let ya boi know what u thank

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.