Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ya not a fan. Spotify Searcy tropical house and let ya boi know what u thank

I have spotify premium can't seem to find it with that search term

My favorite genre is like prog rock I guess. Mars Volta for example.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Search for "tropical house" by "filtr Sweden"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

It's like house music for when you're at the beach, if that makes sense.... It has a time and a place, I just give it a lot of time. I kinda latch onto a genre of music for 6 months to a year then move on

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
LOL uses push alerts for entire website.

We've moved on.

What sort of music do you listen to Jasker Jasker

It's like house music for when you're at the beach, if that makes sense.... It has a time and a place, I just give it a lot of time. I kinda latch onto a genre of music for 6 months to a year then move on

Don't get to the beach much in Kentucky. We party on mountaintops instead.

I'm a fan of Pigeons Playing Ping Pong and Papadosio, which are more national touring festival acts. Play Red Rocks and places like that.

And I'm a fan of Tyler Childers, which is more country.

My music tastes are broad, but edm just don't get out to as much.

Oh this is a local band that puts on a great show usually

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Believe it or not, Kentucky has this really ridiculously thriving music scene.

It wasn't like that when I was younger, this has come about through like two decades of hard work by gobs of artists, but at this point, Lex/Lou/Cincy triangle has like dozens of shows every week or two that are quality.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
We've moved on.

What sort of music do you listen to Jasker Jasker

Don't get to the beach much in Kentucky. We party on mountaintops instead.

I'm a fan of Pigeons Playing Ping Pong and Papadosio, which are more national touring festival acts. Play Red Rocks and places like that.

And I'm a fan of Tyler Childers, which is more country.

My music tastes are broad, but edm just don't get out to as much.

Oh this is a local band that puts on a great show usually

Rofl that's like some hillbilly Arab music? Wtf?

You in Lexington? Ever go to the derby? Got a buddy who goes every year. Keeps trying to get me to go, says bitches be 🔥 🔥.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Rofl that's like some hillbilly Arab music? Wtf?

You in Lexington? Ever go to the derby? Got a buddy who goes every year. Keeps trying to get me to go, says bitches be 🔥🔥.

I'm not a big fan of horse racing, but yeah the girls at it are worth the admission alone.

There's just a huge variety of music here.

Like this band

And this

Or this

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm not a big fan of horse racing, but yeah the girls at it are worth the admission alone.

There's just a huge variety of music here.

Like this band

And this

First one reminds me of sublime or sublime with rome. From what I understand you really don't go to the derby for the horses, more so to fuck hot women. Dude told me I'd for sure get a threesome or foursome if I went. Bitches be thursty

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Heard Kentucky is beautiful need to check if out for myself.

Its natural beauty is one of its better qualities for being so full of fucking dipshits lol

For real though, the mountains are always something special when you're on them. At least, the one that haven't been decapitated are lol

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My friend constantly tells me how Kentucky is part of the south. He's from Lexington. Agree or disagree?

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My friend constantly tells me how Kentucky is part of the south. He's from Lexington. Agree or disagree?

Kentucky sided with the north during the Civil War.

Culturally it may identify more with the south today, but ultimately, the north/south divide was decided during the Civil War, and Kentucky is therefore decidedly north.

Illinois also culturally identifies as more southern today, but is a northern state for the same reasons.

Honestly I think Kentucky is more of a midwest blend than anything, but it really depends where in the state you are at any given time. Too far south is basically northern Tennessee, but Lex/Lou/Cincy triangle is mid west/north for the most part.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Kentucky sided with the north during the Civil War.

Culturally it may identify more with the south today, but ultimately, the north/south divide was decided during the Civil War, and Kentucky is therefore decidedly north.

Illinois also culturally identifies as more southern today, but is a northern state for the same reasons.

Honestly I think Kentucky is more of a midwest blend than anything, but it really depends where in the state you are at any given time. Too far south is basically northern Tennessee, but Lex/Lou/Cincy triangle is mid west/north for the most part.
I don't know bro. Saying you identify as one thing and act like another is like being a tranny. Don't tell me who you identify with. Embrace your southern roots bro. It's something to be v proud of

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If the state as a whole had fought for the south, rather than a loser bunch of rebels who got thrown out after like a week of fighting and then all went on to die in other states in battles to the north, I'd agree.

But who wants to side with a bunch of losers?

• 1Barf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If the state as a whole had fought for the south, rather than a loser bunch of rebels who got thrown out after like a week of fighting and then all went on to die in other states in battles to the north, I'd agree.

But who wants to side with a bunch of losers?
Why would you side with the north? Think of how much better the world would be if we had legal control over the colorful peple. I'm proud to be southern born and raised. I have a Confederate flag on one side of my truck bed and an American on the other

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

De-Loused was so good but I haven't been able to get into any of their later albums

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Status
Not open for further replies.