Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Furthermore, pointing to someone who has transitioned and is supposedly doing well after transition is misleading; we have no way to know if the individual is actual better or worse because we have no control group to compare.
Vanessa doesnt understand anything about science or the process of scientific inquiry. He is just really fucking stupid and ignorant and only thinks he understands. This is why he links scientific articles in order to support his position and at the same time argues against his own research as, for example, he does in the following:

You want to take away the meds that help a very very small group of kids with real mental illness. But virtue-signal that it is "harming" 80% of these other "normal" kids. If 70 kids are doing perfectly fine in that study, then, on average, 280 "normal kids" were fucked up by these treatments (80%) and are now mutilated and harmed by your logic. That's a LOT of kids out there who should be filling up my room of children harmed by puberty blockers, right wormie?

The implication is that since his room isnt full of kids that have been harmed then the conclusion reached by many here, that if 80% of kids who are suspected of having GD grow out of it with puberty then giving pre pubescent kids puberty blockers to help with GD will end up with 80% of kids having their puberty stopped without necessity, must be wrong. So the research he dug up is true and at the same time it is not true. The guy is the biggest moron on this board, and thats saying something, and anyone having a discussion with him in good faith should understand that they are wasting their time.

Also Vanessa, you should :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I don't know if I'm more amazed at the stupidity in his postings or the willingness to read them some display.

Personally I went from "don't mind the trannies and don't argue with them", to "fuck that guy and him pushing his delusions onto others", thanks to this thread.

2eb5c1cedff5443af484464e72bb555d.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
On a sidenote, seeing a transgender argue with a persona named "Wormie" is pretty entertaining.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well let's take Jazz Jennings as an example then and run with this, sure. Think of the alternative. Let's run with the notion that she didn't get puberty blockers and went through puberty. Now she's getting chest hair, leg hair, a deep voice, big ol manly muscles, a manly jaw, a larger nose, bigger feet, bigger shoulders... ALL of these things, for someone who's been following how this kid lives her life and fits in with the world socially... all of those things would be HIGHLY dysphoric, HIGHLY mentally uncomfortable for her and she'd most certainly get depressed and probably get suicidal. Be logical... THIS is true, THIS is the fact of this individuals life. Clearly, for a person like Jazz who was OBVIOUSLY born like this, that transition fit this person like a glove and they're getting along JUST fine in this world via transition.

I 100% agree that the penile material for her tiny little penis isn't suitable to make a deep neo-vag but you absolutely HAVE to look at the alternative to NOT putting her on the meds as stated above. There is NO perfect panacea for this unless something new and radical that can permanently "cure" gender dysphoria becomes available. As we've discussed though Chaos, this is not a reality at the moment... and may never be a reality. I sure hope it is though... somewhere down the line, but it doesn't seem feasible... just like there's no actual "cure" for being gay.

Being transgender is an unfortunate fucking thing right out of the gate. It's a lose - lose situation no matter what you do, but I GUARANTEE that removing access to puberty blockers for people like Jazz Jennings would be doing MORE harm than it would HELP them.
What if they decide they are no longer a woman and feel they now are the sex they were born as? Would going off the puberty blockers grow the dick out to a normal post-puberty size? I'm seriously asking.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
You're right wormie, I don't think I'm winning. I know I'm winning. Step outside in the real world and smell your loss you pathetic piece of shit.

So the one person who knows they’re winning, is also the only one who got bolt-ons while still being a biological male. The only one who is arguing for the mutilation of children through gene manipulation. The only one who couldn’t handle who they were born as. Yes, you’re winning. You’re winning the race to suicide.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What if they decide they are no longer a woman and feel they now are the sex they were born as? Would going off the puberty blockers grow the dick out to a normal post-puberty size? I'm seriously asking.
Caveat that there's only so much research I'm willing to do into this, but the first study I found said that genitals will be stunted. Basically, a male will have a micropenis and underdeveloped testes, and maybe not be able to reproduce. Also, I didn't know this until the other post here from last night, but apparently the micropenis issue also makes gender reassignment surgery more complicated or even impossible in some cases.

iannis

Musty Nester
It might help 1 in 10.

It will harm 9 in 10.

Those numbers need to be 6 and 4 before it's even worth consideration. 8 and 2 before it's worth serious consideration. Inverted before it becomes a reasonable argument.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Caveat that there's only so much research I'm willing to do into this, but the first study I found said that genitals will be stunted. Basically, a male will have a micropenis and underdeveloped testes, and maybe not be able to reproduce. Also, I didn't know this until the other post here from last night, but apparently the micropenis issue also makes gender reassignment surgery more complicated or even impossible in some cases.
That's enough for me to be against doing this to kids. I honestly empathize with trans people(not SJW trans-activists, however). I can't imagine not feeling right in my body and wanting to take, sometimes drastic, measures to somehow stop those feelings. I just don't think we're at a place, medically, where we should be fucking with kids' natural cycle of puberty. I believe there were studies showing that the majority of pre-pubescent kids who showed signs of gender dysphoria grew out of it through puberty, frequently just identifying as gay. Imagine realizing you're just gay and now you have a microdick.

• 2Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The things Vanessa listed as being horrible for the trans person, the hair the manly features etc. would not this same thing apply to ugly people? There are lots of ugly people. Seems we are often blurring the line between wanting to transition and be attractive. Vanessa shows pictures of "attractive" trans people. Very few people fit the standards of attractive and it seems we are adding the additional hurdle for success which is already too low, that you must also come out looking good at the end. Jerle didnt look good, BUT there are natural born women just as ugly as transitioned Jerle but they dont have some ridiculous suicide rate.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Everyone likes to laugh at ugly trans people, but I think it's sad. Like, the Gamestop "ma'am" person, that's fucking tragic, that person will never know happiness. We don't have good solutions for most of these people, and that fucking sucks, but it doesn't mean we should jump to extremes like the treating children thing.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Here is your peer reviewed paper saying, that they have no clue, if GD persists through puberty or not. So giving children hormon blockers is rolling the dice as per your linked papers.

" It is now acknowledged, for instance, that children's GD/GV persists after puberty in only 10–30 per cent of all cases; when it does not, the children are referred to as ‘desisters’.1, 5 At present, there is no way to predict which individuals will or will not suffer from GD into adolescence or adulthood. "

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Everyone likes to laugh at ugly trans people, but I think it's sad. Like, the Gamestop "ma'am" person, that's fucking tragic, that person will never know happiness. We don't have good solutions for most of these people, and that fucking sucks, but it doesn't mean we should jump to extremes like the treating children thing.
It is sad, but it does not deny them emotional fulfillment.

If they define that internal state exclusively on external stimuli they're gonna have a bad time. The same as every anorexic girl or bulimic insecure gym rat.

If cripples can find a path to fulfillment, so can they. Expecting other people to make you happy doesn't work for anyone.

I mean unfortunately.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It is sad, but it does not deny them emotional fulfillment.

If they define that internal state exclusively on external stimuli they're gonna have a bad time. The same as every anorexic girl or bulimic insecure gym rat.

If cripples can find a path to fulfillment, so can they. Expecting other people to make you happy doesn't work for anyone.

I mean unfortunately.
All that overhead has a price though. Like just not being able to go to a store without being mocked, or not being recognizable as the gender you are, or not being able to have a relationship. I mean, life is hard for everyone, pile all that shit on there and there's no surprise that there's a huge issue with mental issues and suicide in this community.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
All that overhead has a price though. Like just not being able to go to a store without being mocked, or not being recognizable as the gender you are, or not being able to have a relationship. I mean, life is hard for everyone, pile all that shit on there and there's no surprise that there's a huge issue with mental issues and suicide in this community.
Life isnt only hard, it is also unfair. Tough cookies.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Life isnt only hard, it is also unfair. Tough cookies.
That doesn't mean that we can't be empathetic to people who get the short end of the stick and offer them help, or at least hope, where possible.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
That doesn't mean that we can't be empathetic to people who get the short end of the stick and offer them help, or at least hope, where possible.
I think your assumption that "everyone" is laughing at ugly trans people is incorrect. There is plenty of empathy for mentally ill. However, that empathy diminishes with every retarded activist shoving puberty blockers down kids throats or pushing Desmond the Amazing [faggot] as a normal thing.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think your assumption that "everyone" is laughing at ugly trans people is incorrect. There is plenty of empathy for mentally ill. However, that empathy diminishes with every retarded activist shoving puberty blockers down kids throats or pushing Desmond the Amazing [faggot] as a normal thing.
I don't know what the Desmond thing is, but I'm with you on the kids thing for sure. I'm being a little hyperbolic with the "everyone" comment, like most things we talk about I don't think most people even think about it really. I imagine it doesn't feel that way to a trans person out there in the world, but that's probably the reality. I hope that we can have empathy for people even if we disagree with them.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what the Desmond thing is, but I'm with you on the kids thing for sure. I'm being a little hyperbolic with the "everyone" comment, like most things we talk about I don't think most people even think about it really. I imagine it doesn't feel that way to a trans person out there in the world, but that's probably the reality. I hope that we can have empathy for people even if we disagree with them.
Dont google Desmond if you want to keep your empathy.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That’s the thing though you start out empathetic, next thing you know you have this monstrosity yelling at you “It’s Ma’am” threatening to beat you up outside if you aren’t a willing participant in their delusion.

Mother fucker you know goddamn good and well you started out as a dude and just because you put on some makeup you aren’t going to pass as a women. If anything we deserve some empathy for not dragging you to the city limits and telling you to live in excile. No we allow you to play dress up and do whatever the fuck you want but there are some consequences that go along with your attention seeking. You might want to play pretend that does not mean the rest of the world is obligated to play it with you.

If I pulled a rubber glove over my head and shoved a broomstick up my ass and told you I was a chicken you wouldn’t be sitting here saying you should have empathy. You would go that’s fucked up someone should put that guy in a padded room, this tranny shit is no different we have just been forced to tolerate it and pretend it’s normal. It’s not normal.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Empathy for adults who have a shitty deal in life ends immediately when empathy for kids whose lives are ruined begins. And I don't even like kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.