Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The things Vanessa listed as being horrible for the trans person, the hair the manly features etc. would not this same thing apply to ugly people? There are lots of ugly people. Seems we are often blurring the line between wanting to transition and be attractive. Vanessa shows pictures of "attractive" trans people. Very few people fit the standards of attractive and it seems we are adding the additional hurdle for success which is already too low, that you must also come out looking good at the end. Jerle didnt look good, BUT there are natural born women just as ugly as transitioned Jerle but they dont have some ridiculous suicide rate.

That's because the coinflip on which end of the shotgun to man came up tails on the ugly ones. They are not around to fawn over like the plastic doll trap "success" stories. Mind you, when those supposedly successful ones hit age 40 and their body starts desperately trying to heal the self inflicted wounds, they are not exactly going to look pretty either.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On a side note, its kind of sadistically fun walking chaos through all the IOOTI he missed during his sabbatical. Please, google Desmond and Tranny Story Time. We will wait, chaos.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
On a side note, its kind of sadistically fun walking chaos through all the IOOTI he missed during his sabbatical. Please, google Desmond and Tranny Story Time. We will wait, chaos.
hah, yeah no thanks bro, I have no desire to go down every outrage rabbit hole out there.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just browsing the LoL reddit when I get hit with this:

Parent comment: Zem

Crazy person response:

I have no words.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
it's not a healthy place to be, just like this thread. It fucks with your mind

uhhhhh the LoL reddit is fine, maybe you're thinking of FortniteBR?

I go on LoL to read up on recent PBE/patches and Esport results mainly. I still play the game heavily so it's the place to go.

I don't often read the comments, but the replies to that thread I linked seemed to be mostly fine, then this crazy person came outta the blue, and it didn't get positive reviews.
I'd be more concerned if it had +100s of points, but instead it was buried.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I had a tv show (Doom Patrol) preach to me about how a metaphysical street (yes, a street) is non-binary and gender-queer and blah blah blah yesterday.

I have nothing more to add. That's it. I no longer even have the energy to properly gripe about this sort of shit anymore.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I had a tv show (Doom Patrol) preach to me about how a metaphysical street (yes, a street) is non-binary and gender-queer and blah blah blah yesterday.

I have nothing more to add. That's it. I no longer even have the energy to properly gripe about this sort of shit anymore.

You mean you didn't read Vanessa Vanessa incessant contradictory bullshit?

Join the club and vote right-wing.

• 1Picard

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
You know my views on this. If watching countless hours of Dawkins, Hitchens, Harris and Dennett (the 4 horsemen) on evolutionary concepts and "facts" isn't enough to make me believe in it, I doubt our convo is either. I'm a Christian Conservative amigo. I think evolution is a pile of bullshit and Darwin is burning in hell to be blunt.

*yawn*

Did I just wake up in Falwell's 80's?

Listening to 4-Horsemen conversations means you know, maybe, %5 of evolutionary theory? That's being generous. They take evolution as a given and thus do not feel the need to discuss it to any sort of real depth. The 4-Horsemen talk about Religion, Sociology, Politics, and Faith. They do not talk about evolution to any real deep degree (although a few of them do understand it to a deep degree).

Were you under the impression that that is what they were up to? 'Deep' conversations about evolution? Oh mylanta....

-----

On the topic of faith, I've pretty much lost all of mine in you. You struck me at first to be a free-thinker who might possibly posses a fearless intellect, but now I see that you are just as deeply ideological as, well, most humans that have ever been born. I don't go as far as hodj or wormie and label you as a bad or evil person, but I do consider you these days to be quite a boring one. Someday you might prove me wrong, but I will not be holding my breath. (Evolution has dictated that I need a very active molecule, like oxygen, in order to help provide chemical energy to my cells).

That being said: you do you, boo. Keep on trying to convince people that sex and gender are sciologically malleable rather than biologically fundamental. I'm sure God will cast a spell someday to make it real. Just pray harder.

Last edited:

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

Okay I have to ask, what is a metaphysical street?

Do you mean some sort of imagined utopian street that cannot exist, or do you mean any street that is metaphysical and not psychical?

I would like to know more....

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
it's all fun and games until we finally piss off the Invisible Sky Man

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
*yawn*

Did I just wake up in Falwell's 80's?

Listening to 4-Horsemen conversations means you know, maybe, %5 of evolutionary theory? That's being generous. They take evolution as a given and thus do not feel the need to discuss it to any sort of real depth. The 4-Horsemen talk about Religion, Sociology, Politics, and Faith. They do not talk about evolution to any real deep degree (although a few of them do understand it to a deep degree).

Were you under the impression that that is what they were up to? 'Deep' conversations about evolution? Oh mylanta....

-----

On the topic of faith, I've pretty much lost all of mine in you. You struck me at first to be a free-thinker who might possibly posses a fearless intellect, but now I see that you are just as deeply ideological as, well, most humans that have ever been born. I don't go as far as hodj or wormie and label you as a bad or evil person, but I do consider you these days to be quite a boring one. Someday you might prove me wrong, but I will not be holding my breath. (Evolution has dictated that I need a very active molecule, like oxygen, in order to help provide chemical energy to my cells).

That being said: you do you, boo. Keep on trying to convince people that sex and gender are sciologically malleable rather than biologically fundamental. I'm sure God will cast a spell someday to make it real. Just pray harder.
I consider him to be ignorant and stupid, not bad and not evil. Why I think so is what you seem to have missed in the Atheist thread and now see it here. Dude is a fucking potato of the worst kind, the type that is proud in his potatoness.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Okay I have to ask, what is a metaphysical street?

Do you mean some sort of imagined utopian street that cannot exist, or do you mean any street that is metaphysical and not psychical?

I would like to know more....

You'd have to watch the episode to understand, but it's essentially a conscious street with powers and is a home to misfits, including a bunch of trans people.

Metaphysical may not have been the right word to use, but it's the closest I could think of

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Does Magic The Gathering have a spell, cast by God, that says:

"Instant:

All genders are a social construct"

I imagine it would definitely be a white spell.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Vanessa, I actually appreciate your existence.

When I study history, biology, sociology, and philosophy, I am not necessarily preoccupied with transgenderism as a phenomenon in and of itself. But you (and others) have sort of forced me to envelope and swallow it.

As I think about it, your position makes sense.

It sort of has to be the case that someone who thinks that transgenderism is 'real' or 'good' must also think that biology is 'bad'. Doesn't it?

Biology, the logic of the biome, is completely antithetical to several presuppositions about sociology and philosophy and religion. Transgenderism, being almost purely sociological and philosophical and religious, practically must reject the biological, mustn't it? We see this repeated in so many ways in the current climate of both academia and church.

So in order to remain logically consistent with ones-self, one in your position cannot accept biology as a thing.

------

You and I do not split on anything deeper than this I don't think. You've shown me some picture of a feminine male and my immediate thought is, "Yeah, he succeeds as a female in society, but has he delivered his male gametes to a female's gametes?"

Sociologically and Philosophically and even Politically, I have no problem with the existence of that blonde 'man-girl' thing that you posted that supposedly received 'hormone therapy' before it reached puberty. But Biologically speaking, that thing is a complete failure of an organism and has relinquished all methods of perpetuating its DNA.

In a biological sense, it is a failed organism.

----

As a liberal (lower case l) it is not my place to tell you that you cannot do what you want as an adult. But as a biologically minded person, I also happen to know that what you are doing is completely nonsensical in a biological sense and I must insist that you not press your nonsense onto children.

You will, if theoretically successful, completely destroy the human race as a thing. Organisms exist in order to mix gametes. The failure to mix gametes is the failure of the organism.

You can dislike this reality all you want but that would be, literally, pure neuroticism.

The psychotic says "2+2=5"
The neurotic says "2+2=4, but I just can't stand it."

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.