Not open for further replies.

Ryanz

<Banned>
source.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Let's not pretend saying you'd bang Vanessa Vanessa is the same as like trying to fly across the country for a sniff of panties, there is a real big group of would bangs, but they are different levels of desperate and such.

It's 2017. A hole is a hole. I've been married 13 years. Anyone, man woman or Minotaur that puts forth effort to look good can catch my d.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Speak for yourself, but the number of willing "hitters" in this thread is scary. I'm not sure if the willingness represents desperacy, deviance, sick curiosity, or latent homosexuality, but for myself there's enough real women out there and I'm not curious as to how a mangina feels.

Yeah, no repressed feelings or projecting there at all! I mean, we all know the people who speak out most fiercely against a tranny on a message board that looks better than most 'real women' is doing so because they're so secure in their sexuality that the idea of others willing to tap that ass is just scary, sick deviance.

Attractive trannies who are trying? Sure, why not. Beats a lot of even attractive "real" women who don't try. It's all about effort, really. And incidentally why everyone hates a lazy tranny (especially themselves).

Vanessa doesn't seem lazy, though, which ups the would-hit factor. And wtf who said anything about sex with a post-op scar pocket?! It's all about that ass, nameen? And having some boobs to hold while you're anal training with your lady-boy and lady.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I...

I don't know what's going on anymore :(

Regardless, here's a face pic:

6wr6t6ws6tjuw6tjuw6juw6ju.jpg

Blocked out work logo on my jacket, sorry.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Yeah, no repressed feelings or projecting there at all! I mean, we all know the people who speak out most fiercely against a tranny on a message board that looks better than most 'real women' is doing so because they're so secure in their sexuality that the idea of others willing to tap that ass is just scary, sick deviance.

Attractive trannies who are trying? Sure, why not. Beats a lot of even attractive "real" women who don't try. It's all about effort, really. And incidentally why everyone hates a lazy tranny (especially themselves).

Vanessa doesn't seem lazy, though, which ups the would-hit factor. And wtf who said anything about sex with a post-op scar pocket?! It's all about that ass, nameen? And having some boobs to hold while you're anal training with your lady-boy and lady.
You might add, Most would not go through with it, anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Driving a long distance to specifically have sex with a stranger is a terrible idea for so many reasons.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I...

I don't know what's going on anymore :(

Regardless, here's a face pic:

View attachment 121846

Blocked out work logo on my jacket, sorry.

So assuming you had ffs, why the fuck didn't you get that massive mandibular protuberance sawed down in the process?

Total giveaway.

I thought this part of RR was judgment-free zone.

No, if anything, this is the most judgement filled zone in RR.

The judgement free zone is the grown up forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.