Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
does suicide usually occur after surgery?

Oh yeah. Big time.

A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered [sic], evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study—up to 30 years—followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered [sic] began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population. This disturbing result has as yet no explanation but probably reflects the growing sense of isolation reported by the aging transgendered [sic] after surgery. The high suicide rate certainly challenges the surgery prescription.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Lol rating my posts faggotry while youre white knighting a tranny.

Id call it irony but its actually just stupidity on display.

Also more proof youre salty.

Did this guy just complain about forum equivalent to negs? Lulz. Keep being the sad angry little dude you are brah. You realize fag is probably still my go to cuss word?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did this guy just complain about forum equivalent to negs? Lulz. Keep being the sad angry little dude you are brah. You realize fag is probably still my go to cuss word?

No, I did not complain.

I laughed about the irony and stupidity it would take for someone white knighting a man in a dress to call others faggots.

Retard.

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Hodj has irrational hatred of trannies. Show us on the doll where the tranny touched you hodj.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
do you ever have the strong desire to have kids vanessa? can you have biological kids (sperm donor) still?

i'd recommend the culture sci fi book series too, it had an interesting thing in it about how in the future you will be able to redo your body to become a man or woman within a few hours, full chromosome and organ metabolic change. To me, thats why i am not a fan of surgery and stuff. At SOME point in the future, maybe 20 years maybe 100, anyone will be able to reassign their gender and it will 100% pass any scientific instrument. What people do now therefore is crude and disfiguring, similar to electroshock therapy 50 years ago. Everyone is of course free to do whatever they want, but I sometimes wonder if trans suicide rates would go down if surgery was simply not an option and the best they could do was cross dress like in the 1800s. The TV show Taboo (starring Tom Hardy) has a few of them, didn't know they were called "Mollys" back then.

Basically the longer and better put way of saying what I was. I am not sure what's the right line to let them have a happier life. I think dressing fine. Don't know enough about hormones but would kinda lean fine and even boob jobs. The dick chopping etc concerns me just because it's screwing with major organs and how they function can have health risks I'd think.

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj has irrational hatred of trannies. Show us on the doll where the tranny touched you hodj.

Up the butt, clearly.

I have a completely rational hatred of trannies on the internet, because there is no reason for this man to be showing pictures of his cock two seconds into his posting history except that he is an attention whore.

He cant help it, though.

He was born this way.

• 1Like

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Up the butt, clearly.

I have a completely rational hatred of trannies on the internet, because there is no reason for this man to be showing pictures of his cock two seconds into his posting history except that he is an attention whore.

He cant help it, though.

He was born this way.

So, welcome to screenshots? What's so offensive about attention whores anyway? You always have the option of not clicking the thread. If there's people who want to see personalized tranny cocks, this is certainly the place.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Basically the longer and better put way of saying what I was. I am not sure what's the right line to let them have a happier life. I think dressing fine. Don't know enough about hormones but would kinda lean fine and even boob jobs. The dick chopping etc concerns me just because it's screwing with major organs and how they function can have health risks I'd think.

HRT comes with massively increased risks of sudden death, actually.

Particularly from deep vein thrombosis events.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
No, I did not complain.

I laughed about the irony and stupidity it would take for someone white knighting a man in a dress to call others faggots.

Retard.

Still trying to justify it? Explaining away harder? There's a nuance here you are missing. You could be going after another person who wasn't something controversial, but if you were still taking the absolutely autistic HODJ^TM level crazy take on it and over the top personal hate with it. I'd be pointing out your latent self hating sad angry routine out there too. I already covered I love the F bomb, and I loathe the mainstream pussification and general acting like suddenly 33% of the population is all gay and trans and ponybro when they arn't.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So, welcome to screenshots? What's so offensive about attention whores anyway? You always have the option of not clicking the thread. If there's people who want to see personalized tranny cocks, this is certainly the place.

Theres nothing wrong with them.

He wants negative attention and Im giving to him.

Simple as that.

• 3Hodjing
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Still trying to justify it? Explaining away harder? There's a nuance here you are missing. You could be going after another person who wasn't something controversial, but if you were still taking the absolutely autistic HODJ^TM level crazy take on it and over the top personal hate with it. I'd be pointing out your latent self hating sad angry routine out there too. I already covered I love the F bomb, and I loathe the mainstream pussification and general acting like suddenly 33% of the population is all gay and trans and ponybro when they arn't.

Sounds like someone wants some tranny dick.

Or are you the closet tranny mentioned a few pages back?

Im starting to think we are getting close to an answer here.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Picard

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

Simple as that.

I don't really think Vanessa wants negative attention. Probably enjoys being able to talk about something that's intensely personal in a relatively anonymous format.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
HRT comes with massively increased risks of sudden death, actually.

Particularly from deep vein thrombosis events.

Sweet, some actual reasonable discussion/information. Assuming that's accurate and the risks are not small. (sub 5%) then I would actually kinda lean towards the health risks maybe are not as justifiable for trying to ease the persons condition with functioning in life.

The high suicides I kinda feel like is going to be an issue regardless, goes hand in hand with yes it's basically a defect/abnormality that causes this. Unlike autistic bipolar kids that end up shooting places up, generally no harm and is why I'm pretty free on getting them whatever seems to help with the issue. But if you are risking creating huge ongoing health cost burdens to society because you suddenly can only go with a catheter or otherwise messed up from either surgery or again if the risk % is pretty high HRT then perhaps it's not so wise. (I like the analogy of this is what we have now but in 50 years it may be the same as lobotomizing people back in the day)

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor

Simple as that.

Grow up.

If they had a sissy fetish or something wouldn't they be easier to go under a free came stream with an abuse me tag? Them roast me pics on reddit seem all the rage.

Certainly better results than one woolyhodj can produce.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't really think Vanessa wants negative attention. Probably enjoys being able to talk about something that's intensely personal in a relatively anonymous format.

You realize hes shown his entire naked body here, right?

Thats not anonymous in any rational sense of the word.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
scarjo_popcorn.gif

• 6Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 12 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Grow up.

If they had a sissy fetish or something wouldn't they be easier to go under a free came stream with an abuse me tag? Them roast me pics on reddit seem all the rage.

Certainly better results than one woolyhodj can produce.

Im sure he spends a lot of his spare time doing just that.

Here he can get some really desperate nerds though.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not sure how much fun they really get from like Gunnar coming in hot and heavy. Esp with that avatar you can just imagine some massive hairy beer gut. Figured most would have higher standards like Milo vs creeper gay truck stop types.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You realize hes shown his entire naked body here, right?

Thats not anonymous in any rational sense of the word.

Is that what you're mad about? That a tranny is posting naked pics? Does this offend your sensibilities hodj?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.