Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ummm, not that I have an issue with it, but didn't you do the opposite of "play the hand you were dealt"?

While I can wrap my head around where you're coming from and why you said that, no, I didn't.

Now try to wrap your head around where I'm coming from. This IS the hand I was dealt, and I did something about it.

I was born trans... I didn't just become trans because I was bored... I wasn't just taking a shit, having a deep throne think and just went, "Hey, why don't I just alter my life forever for no reason!"... I didn't go to the library at 9 yrs old and check out a book of surgery because it had a chapter on sex-reassignment surgery just for the shock factor when I told my parents. In fact, I was scared to death they'd find out why I got the book in the first place.

Some people in this world are born with a hairlip. Yeah, they could go through life doing nothing about it, but I'm sure in nearly all cases having surgery to correct it improves their life x-fold. Being trans is exactly like this. Some people are dealt shitty hands! A 7-2 played well can take the pot. I was dealt this hand, for better or for worse* (see below). I played it well, and am doing just fine now in life. So no, in short, I'm not doing the opposite... if anything, the people who stay closeted their whole life are the ones who aren't playing their hand.

*FYI, I'd say for worse. I'm grateful for how things played out but it's never a picnic. I'd trade this life for a cis-normative life for sure. That guy on YouTube who's blind... I think his name is Tommy? Older guy born blind, but has a really likeable personality and good sense of humor... you can tell he genuinely appreciates his unique situation and makes the best of it, but I simply wouldn't believe that, if given the choice, he would want to remain blind. Being trans IS and will ALWAYS be a cross to bear... the uniqueness doesn't outweigh the inherent weirdness of it, unfortunately. I'm honest enough to admit that.

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
While I can wrap my head around where you're coming from and why you said that, no, I didn't.

Now try to wrap your head around where I'm coming from. This IS the hand I was dealt, and I did something about it.

I was born trans... I didn't just become trans because I was bored... I wasn't just taking a shit, having a deep throne think and just went, "Hey, why don't I just alter my life forever for no reason!"... I didn't go to the library at 9 yrs old and check out a book of surgery because it had a chapter on sex-reassignment surgery just for the shock factor when I told my parents. In fact, I was scared to death they'd find out why I got the book in the first place.

Some people in this world are born with a hairlip. Yeah, they could go through life doing nothing about it, but I'm sure in nearly all cases having surgery to correct it improves their life x-fold. Being trans is exactly like this. Some people are dealt shitty hands! A 7-2 played well can take the pot. I was dealt this hand, for better or for worse* (see below). I played it well, and am doing just fine now in life. So no, in short, I'm not doing the opposite... if anything, the people who stay closeted their whole life are the ones who aren't playing their hand.

*FYI, I'd say for worse. I'm grateful for how things played out but it's never a picnic. I'd trade this life for a cis-normative life for sure. That guy on YouTube who's blind... I think his name is Tommy? Older guy born blind, but has a really likeable personality and good sense of humor... you can tell he genuinely appreciates his unique situation and makes the best of it, but I simply wouldn't believe that, if given the choice, he would want to remain blind. Being trans IS and will ALWAYS be a cross to bear... the uniqueness doesn't outweigh the inherent weirdness of it, unfortunately. I'm honest enough to admit that.
Yeah, I hear you, it just seems to me like you took the hand you were dealt and decided to discard most of the cards and try for a better hand. More power to you, that is definitely sometimes the best course of action to take, and I'm glad that it's working out for you. I guess I'm just pedantic, but I found your comment somewhat odd under the circumstances.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This IS the hand I was dealt, and I did something about it.

But clearly, as noted, you could do more about it, because that mandibular protuberance is, for real, as broad as John Wayne's and Dudley Do-Right's.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Who knows where the epigenome and the environment play a role in that shit, for real, but its a bit absurd for someone to say they were born trans.

Its more likely that stress in the womb caused some combination of hormonal differences during fetal development, with possible epigenetic modification included, that resulted in a propensity for homosexual leanings and possible body dysmorphia.

Then the cultural contexts played a role in that as well, so that the end result was feeling a dysphoria between mind and body.

Which is fine. I do not care about people being transgendered, its just another medical phenomena to me (outside of the whole "The only trannies on the internet are attention whores, which I think this thread has proven my case on that one true 100% thus far), but yeah.

To say "I was born trans" is clearly wrong, except in the case of Klinefelter's Syndrome sufferers, which this person clearly is not for a variety of reasons (Klinefelters means you are born with XXY chromosomes, and during puberty they often develop secondary female sexual characteristics).

You were born a man. You couldn't compete with the other men. So you became a woman.

No big deal.

But stop looking for dick in our community.

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But stop looking for dick in our community.

I'm not trying to steal your corner Hodj, I promise.

88888888.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
That line, "I was born trans", appears to force the immediate capitulation that gender is a social construct.

The dandelion flower that grows next to the third brick on the left on the walkway up to my front door.

What gender is that? What parts are what? How do we know? Do dandelions have social structures? Are they socially sophisticated enough to structure an artificial division between two subjectively perceived genders?

Is it possible for a dandelion to be born trans?

• 1Like
  • 1Blown

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hodj, I know it's rough being as fucking autistic as you are and with such a worthless degree in the first place. Explains the constant anger. You realize if we didn't have Tanoomba/wooly/etc you probably would fulfill their role in this forum? Like even when you may have it right on a subject in the politics forum, you are still an insufferable blowhard little white nigglebitch. I love that you changed your avatar because I'm sure you are much like the little faggot in your avatar. One that deserves what happens to him unlike most of the innocent trump supporters.

I don't know why you want to get so lost in semantics and wikipedia words when it's fairly well covered that just like "real" gays. Real trans is a scientifically and understandable condition. Something though that by it's nature isn't something to be treated away. (Chemically or in jesus scared straight camps) Gays already live and work just fine and things are great there. And I think Trans would be in just a good spot if you didn't have some cases of people that do make it up and then parade it and make a big stink with it. (Which has now been hijacked even more by these college age snowflake fucks who suddenly are now making up gender fluid, xer/xi and 20 other made up things with no reasonable basis for being a thing. ) It's debatable where the line is perhaps how far you take accommodating to help that person function in society. Because going on the line it's technically a developmental mental condition, is as going as far as dick chopping etc wise/healthy? Dunno.

What's deluded is again these SJW types that are awash with men claiming trans status when they dont so much as have hair or style of dress to match. When you have these snowflakes saying every day you have to call them a different made up pronoun for how they feel that day and shouldn't fail to hire them when they want to wear some crazy mix of dress and hair that would be awful on man or woman. Those fucks shouldn't be catered to, but I don't get your scary levels of hate crime rage with this thread. Like awkwardly intense and not edgy unlike a_skeleton_02 on a good Obama Son story.

Like seriously, it's like you get jealous that someone even if posting for attention straight up, is getting more positive attention or interest than your pretentious 110% on everything you say. Walls of texts that just get skimmed by everyone just like Scream/Wooly/IRB etc. Go antagonize some actual cancer on this forum like Tyen though sadly the Seattle cuck seems immune to any self realization.

Edit: And for the obvious omg white knight comeback. No, I don't actually have any interest in hitting anything, my wife is already too much to handle. Just over the top unreasonable personal attacks should only come out when earned on the levels like ms swamp donkey in cuntyship chief.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did you seriously just write like a thirty paragraph respinse to me white knighting the attention whoring tranny.

Lol.

Didnt read.

Vanessa Vanessa sorry bitch im a married cis het. Not everyone who thinks you are retarded are closet cases. Thats just your projection.

• 3Hodjing
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Sludig

That line, "I was born trans", appears to force the immediate capitulation that gender is a social construct.

The dandelion flower that grows next to the third brick on the left on the walkway up to my front door.

What gender is that? What parts are what? How do we know? Do dandelions have social structures? Are they socially sophisticated enough to structure an artificial division between two subjectively perceived genders?

Is it possible for a dandelion to be born trans?

I guess I don't get it? I mean I get some of the bad connotations with the sjw crowd over using that phrase for things they obviously were not. But we generally accept real gays from birth are just that way, got wired wrong. (IE see the many examples of wild animals having a few %'s of gay animals) Likewise if a person that is real trans has the real gender dysphoria that the way their emotions and all that natural to a persons gender stuff is switched the other way couldn't that not be from birth?

I think it gets very muddles and lost because ya there have been cases where it kinda works out to it being a person struggling with just being gay that tries to cope by crossdressing, or a million other wierd combinations that can make an already very small percentage of people have even much tinnier fractions of oddball offshoots of conditions?

Sludig

Did you seriously just write like a thirty paragraph respinse to me white knighting the attention whoring tranny.

Lol.

Didnt read.

Vanessa Vanessa sorry bitch im a married cis het. Not everyone who thinks you are retarded are closet cases. Thats just your projection.
3 is 30? Hey late in life college reclass because Anthro was a great idea...... funny you want to dish long diatribes of diarrhea elsewhere but you can't handle a 90 second read?

Show us in paint where the trans person touched you in the walmart bathroom as a child.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its okay if you want to fuck trannies sludig.

There are far more attractive ones out there though.

Go with someone who started hrt about a decade earlier in life than this one, they turn out much more passable.

• 3Hodjing
  • 1Picard
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol rating my posts faggotry while youre white knighting a tranny.

Id call it irony but its actually just stupidity on display.

Also more proof youre salty.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Picard
  • 1Hodjing

spronk

FPS noob
do you ever have the strong desire to have kids vanessa? can you have biological kids (sperm donor) still?

i'd recommend the culture sci fi book series too, it had an interesting thing in it about how in the future you will be able to redo your body to become a man or woman within a few hours, full chromosome and organ metabolic change. To me, thats why i am not a fan of surgery and stuff. At SOME point in the future, maybe 20 years maybe 100, anyone will be able to reassign their gender and it will 100% pass any scientific instrument. What people do now therefore is crude and disfiguring, similar to electroshock therapy 50 years ago. Everyone is of course free to do whatever they want, but I sometimes wonder if trans suicide rates would go down if surgery was simply not an option and the best they could do was cross dress like in the 1800s. The TV show Taboo (starring Tom Hardy) has a few of them, didn't know they were called "Mollys" back then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.