Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I guess you missed the recent twist where Van played tranny whisperer to tad. Van calling tad batshit was also dwliciously ironic.
I didn't read the thread much, just skimmed. Didn't feel like searching for much Vanessa whispering.

Tad's always been bananas.

It was funny seeing him doxx himself, though. I think some of us have known his name for at least 5 or 6 years now.

iannis

Musty Nester
Skim that thread. He went from mildly nutty Tad straight into squirell shit.

I'm fairly sure that some of his signs and symptoms are in textbooks for the thinkin doctors.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Religion is made by humans! thus it cannot tell us about X,Y and Z...

Science however!

who made science?

*aliens.jpg*

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away."

There being a god behind the creation of the universe is as likely as any other theory. Saying that it is absolute truth, not to mention ascribing an identity to it is sheer fantasy.

Religion can't tell us a single thing about anything other than itself, as well as actively working to suppress progress that doesn't fit its strict parameters.

Nobody made science. Its just the method we use to learn and validate our understanding of reality.

If anything, science is our pathway to finding a god if any exists, whether its an entity or something more abstract like a simulation or just chaos itself.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can tell Vanessa Vanessa is a narcissist 1 because he's obsessed with self image (hence why he's a tranny) and 2 he really loves the sound of his own damn voice, even when typed.

Someone should ban him for breaking word count ratios

• 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You can tell Vanessa Vanessa is a narcissist 1 because he's obsessed with self image (hence why he's a tranny) and 2 he really loves the sound of his own damn voice, even when typed.
There's my boy! I have another novel-sized reply post drafted but I had to break form to make special exception for you.

What I realized recently Hodj is that whilst this thread is perfectly fine without you, it's not the same without you. You are the autistic cherry on top of this delicious sundae of what this thread is.

Yes I'm a narcissist... and I'd agree to anyone who condemns me for it that it would behoove me to curb that emotion. Even Jessika who knew me very well IRL outside this 🤡 🌎 paradise would tell me that she could never hurt my feelings because that was an inaccurate way to describe me. It was more accurate that she could never hurt my feeling (singular). I asked her what she thought was the lone feeling I harbored. Her answer?

Ego

Someone should ban him
Spoken like a true leftist fascist SJW. Not surprising... you can be an atheist conservative, sure, but you're missing the big picture of what conservatism is all about when you swim through life Godless like you do Hodj. You guys who love Trump but are God-hating hollows are merely anti-left liberals... i.e. wolves in sheep clothes.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Really this shit is so boring and he's just such a shitty poster. I mean really. What a fucking joke.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Really this shit is so boring and he's just such a shitty poster. I mean really. What a fucking joke.
You're free to continue to post unfunny, recycled pics in your garbage heap pile you know. No one is FORCING you to post in this thread you illogical autist.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Literally he wastes his time with every word he types. No one is reading any of this. I certainly am not.

Just across the board, after Tanoomba Tanoomba , Vanessa Vanessa is the worst, most unentertaining, shitty poster this forum has had in years.

• 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
hodj.jpg

You're kinda like death. No one really invites it, but it's inevitable and you gotta make peace with it.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tranny talking about suicide. Someone check his medications, make sure he's not overdosing on estrogen, getting all dramatic, and considering suicide for attention.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
His van was going to kill himself reading the tad thread would have accomplished that. I think he is narcissistic enough not to shoot himself in the face but of course that's probably because he kept his dick. Usually you have to go full chop before the suicide kicks in.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It'll happen eventually. It may not be til he hits old age and realizes he's going to die alone anyway, no one is there to support him, no kids, no spouse, even his family probably rejects him, what with being from the South and all.

When you're staring down those final, cold, lonely days with a non functioning penis and fake tits sagging to your knees, with no one to hold you and keep you warm on winter nights, well, the barrel of the gun probably starts to look a bit like redemption, I'm sure.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And if Rockstar Games gets anymore social justice Warrior that might be the plot for Red Dead Redemption 3

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
We need Zyyz and Mario to join in on the whole tranny suicide-by-gun kumbaya death cult thing to complete the picture. It feels empty without their egging it on.

that did not age well.
Oh you mean the part where I didn't reply to the 4 pages of material that people posted whilst I was working my butt off for the richest man in the world during Prime week?

Don't follow in Phazael's footsteps of dismal reading comprehension...look where that's gotten him: endless factual errancies and hyperbole when discussing me. I never said I wasn't going to ever reply in this thread again... I said I'm not going to reply to said material. ...and I didn't. The quote aged quite well... like me.

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.