Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I like to give people a ride for free just to prey on their fear as I drive.

5 years of working in Brussels does that.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

tl;dr

Puberty blockers are harmful, the current climate is heavily influenced by groups that don't have a scientific base for their claims, only an irrational or financial one.

Shocking.

Of course the person that wrote this paper was already accused of being transphobic.

Again, shocking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Show me where anyone on the science side here made any claim as to the explanation of creation? The only people arguing anything about creation are creationists.

Assertions surrounding !(the creation of the universe) are actually a prominent theme in the rhetoric of proselytizing atheists. Knowledge prattled from the pulpit of empiricism in the absence of experience is the wet afterbirth of insecurity. Know you know not and know.

salt plz.

• 1Like

maskedmelon

tl;dr

Puberty blockers are harmful, the current climate is heavily influenced by groups that don't have a scientific base for their claims, only an irrational or financial one.

Shocking.

Of course the person that wrote this paper was already accused of being transphobic.

Again, shocking.

Puberty blockers are criminal most especially given that the vast majority of gender dysphoria cases among youths resolve by adulthood and even thereafter only metastisizes if nurtured. I am a strong proponent of allowing rational adults to do with themselves as they please so long as theair actions do not negatively impact the lives of others. To that end, HRT should only ever be extended to those who are not actively suffering significant gender dysphoria and should be explored alongside therapies to quell it. Gender dysphoria is not a single-source illness or some mystical affliction. It is multifaceted with many contributing conditions, each of which must be addressed for most to institute any semblence of peace in life.

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Assertions surrounding !(the creation of the universe) are actually a prominent theme in the rhetoric of proselytizing atheists. Knowledge prattled from the pulpit of empiricism in the absence of experience is the wet afterbirth of insecurity. Know you know not and know.

salt plz.
You see the word "here" in the post you replied to?

maskedmelon

You see the word "here" in the post you replied to?

Yes, here is rife with assertions of not. My post wasn't directed at anything else you said though. I only sought to underscore the folly of saddling science with the task of ascertaining the validity of any metaphysic claim, let alone leveraging it to fabricate new ones. We appear to agree on this.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's funny that this thread is called Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog thread, but I've never really actually made an official blog post, heh. Always just answered you guys questions and engaged with you. I don't intend to start / make this a "blog" routine, no worries, but I'll do one so I can say I at least fulfilled the point of the thread's title, aye?

So what are my blog thoughts for this day of 07/30/19?

My home. What my home is and what that means. Is it only the domicile? Or is it one's nation? Some who roam would look at mother earth and say the land is home, while others may feel deeply that the entirety of existence is home... that gazing into the vast ocean of stars feels like they belong -here-, amongst the cosmos.

Interesting isn't it? Home can be little, or lots.

I guess I'd say that my home is just my little condo. As soon as I step outside, I am no longer at home but merely a traveller on business... whether that business is for pleasure, for work, or for necessity (it can't be any more than those three things I feel) varies, but home is where love is and where love radiates. I pity people who, for whatever reason, don't feel at home in their home. You know who you are. That's got to be the root of many cases of anxiety and depression... and what I'd ask first if I was a psychologist: Are you comfortable at home?

Philosophy aside, my home decor is like me... weird and unique. The fact that a cop (whose job entails entering into more people's homes than most other professions on average I assume) who came over to my place in the past year told me "Your place is one of the most interesting places I've ever seen" is telling. When he said "interesting" it was the "I'm being nice and saying interesting instead of saying you're a fucking weirdo" kind of "interesting", know what I mean? LoL. I'm okay with that tho! I honestly relish being me.

So anyway, my decor is a balance of adult sensibilities splashed with childlike fun and color; and femme / nerd display pieces. Y'all would probably HATE me prattling on about my many dolls, so I'll not delve into those; instead:

I love Funko Pops! They're cute, they're quality, and I can't get enough of them. All told, and all around my domicile, I own ~28 of them so far. Some are in box, some are out... it just depends on the aesthetic.

funko.jpg

I'm obviously a fan of Twin Peaks (season 3 was soooo amazing) so this black lodge setup was a no-brainer tribute to create. You guys like it? I see these at work all the time so I'm always buying the ones that are relevant in my life. My next haul will be the Persona funko pops (thanks for the game redacted you know who you are.. I need to finish it though!).

persona-5-funko-pop-vinyl-bundle-popcultcha.1550006931.png

Oh, I'm also thinking about fulfilling a childhood dream and building an HO scale model train system in my place soon. I'd really like to go all out and make it a long-term (like, maybe the entirety of 2020) project to get it looking decent. Based upon some YouTube vids, some guys go balls-to-the-wall with model trains and have absolutely unreal and beautiful displays. I'd just like to have something midrange and something that I can "complete" and let be... not looking to make it a life's hobby.

Lastly (and I'm dreaming really big here with this one) I want a fiber optic star ceiling installed in my bedroom. Yup, this is probably an impossibility given that I live in between neighbors above and below me, but I could install something lower than my own ceiling now couldn't I? This is a "years down the road" type of thing. I used to have those glow in the dark stars that you could tack up on the walls... this would just be the logical adult extension of that. I mean honestly though, can you imagine making love to someone underneath that kind of set up and some mood music in the background? A tranny can dream~

....on to the quotes! :emoji_sun_with_face:

This is stupid. The fault when it comes to theist's understanding of how things work is that they see a lack of evidence and proclaim that it is the proof of something. Science says to keep looking when the answer can't be found.

One is the pursuit of knowledge.
The other is the abandonment of knowledge in pursuit of faith.

One is trying to understand.
The other is willingness to ignore evidence because it contradicts wishful thinking.

We don't know how the universe formed beyond some hypothesis', but we're going to keep trying to figure out until we do. That is the fundamental nature of science.
You don't know how the universe formed, but you're going to just ascribe some make-believe fairy tale to explain it, despite it not explaining a single thing.

I have no problem with religious people who choose to follow their deity because it helps them in whatever way, but to say that science is just some hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of peoples asses is just asinine and ignorant.
Science is terrific and I love it... I never said science itself is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses Dom.

What I'm saying is that people who think matter / space-time / reality (i.e. the complete and tangible universe) came from nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses. Also, I'm saying that people who think sentient life somehow spawned from non-sentient matter due to nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses.

The above isn't science, but religion.

Atheists have the illogical hubris to say "There is no God". This is a complete and utter joke. Atheists will always have their crippling problem of logically rectifying the reality of "Creation points to a Creator". Now what characteristics you attribute to said Creator is your prerogative. Some say He's God (me) Some say He's Allah. Some say it's a noodly appendage. Some say it's a programmer (hey Jask~). Some even say that the Creator hasn't even revealed Him/Her/Itself yet... or that we can't even comprehend their presence. Either way you slice it, the atheist mind is truly more illogical than any other worldview. Dawkin's hypothetical believer of the great JuJu at the bottom of the sea is more logical than an atheist who says "There is no God".

Agnostics are at least honest enough to say "I don't know what the fook is going on here". This is more rational. Be agnostic if you're going to be wrong hahaha. Atheists are truly just the worst though... they're basically agnostics with hubris (which just means they are equally as wrong but with more certainty in their wrongness LoL).

...oh and yes, you're correct: Christians like me are awful too because we're right and are certain in our rightness :p

So that whole not going to respond thing was about as real as your bolt ons then? What a shock.......

I guess you got tired of poking the tad bear?
LoL Phazael YET AGAIN claiming the top trophy:

61jmhKAO4yL._SX466_.jpg

Your reading comprehension is about as low as your BMI is high. I didn't say I was never going to respond to anything in this thread ever again; I said that I wasn't going to reply to those 4 pages of posts that I caught up on while I was busy working for the richest man on the planet for Prime week. The only replies I replied to were posts after that.

I guess you missed the recent twist where Van played tranny whisperer to tad. Van calling tad batshit was also dwliciously ironic.
So I sniffed out that Tad was a tranny before anyone else... your point is: ?

Yes, Tad is batshit insane. It's sad. In other dwliciously ironic news, water is wet, grass is green, and you're literally stupid.

Vanessa Vanessa I see your reaction to my post, is that all we're going to get?
I've written off that thread ever since the bossman drew me a somewhat clear line in the sand that people weren't too pleased with my presence in it so I decided back then that when it comes to tranny shit, I'll stick with my thread where it's safe and expected.

It's sad, because I enjoyed shitposting in that thread and 90% of the time I will AGREE with you guys about how illogical, lunacy-filled and radical the transgender community (and indeed the entire LGBTQWTF community) is but there's that 10% of disagreement between me and the forum which caused derails and such so it's honestly just best I steer clear of the GG/SJW thread. I'm okay with that.

To answer your question though... yeah I think that's a pretty messed up situation for you to be in and I'm terribly sorry for both you AND I that my mental illness has been stepped on and appropriated by people who use it for reasons that just seems so odd to me and it's like you're some player in this game of respect with your wife in the middle of it. This entire non-binary, gender-neutral pronouns thing is sheer madness and it's NOT transgenderism... it's leftist attention-seeking oppression trains and mere fashion disguised as "transgenderism". Ask your wife's friend(s) why they identify as non-gender and what their basis is for it. Put on your brain spandex because the mental gymnastics that will ensue will be good.

Would love an update if you want to talk about it. If not, that's okay too.

Thanks for posting something which can be read in less then 10 minutes.
Punko... I don't post for you and could care less what you do or do not prefer. Let's get that clear. When I tell you that I wish that you'd just fuck off and never come in this thread again, I think in your tiny brain that you're going to twist that into "haha, I'm getting at her!" but in reality, that means that I think you're just a complete bore and unoriginal and your shit is getting old much like Foler's used to. So glad he packed it up and left.

So your argument is that because we don't know how some things came to be, it is logical to assume a magical invisible being is responsible?
Godless people rationalize God as a magical invisible being, not us, so until you actually start stating things correctly in a manner that makes sense, your argument and logic is faulty right out of the gate.... I love it when y'all say this tho... this whole "magical bearded invisible man in the sky" thing, it's so childlike. Think about it for a second though: Of course He is an invisible being to you. You are Godless.

Assuming life formed without knowing the details is a joke according to you, yet assuming "god" formed out of empty space is logical?
Poor atheist thinks we think God "formed out of empty space". This is how atheists rationalize God; it's amazing discussing this topic with atheists because it displays their thoughts to the public forum in full detail.

You need a lot of help.

Feel free to state this is a repost, I'd appreciate the idea that I've told you to seek help numerous times.
It's not the repost aspect that's retarded (though it still is, it's not the MOST retarded part about you saying it put it that way), it's that you say this as if you, me, or anyone else thinks it's genuine advice coming from a place of concern. Dude who isn't sure what life is all about or what happens to him when he dies is telling me I need help. I love this place, I really really do.

ps. don't bother to reply, you'd just get wrecked again.
I've just come to accept that someone who spent $140 on adjusting someone else's pixels on a forum in an effort to get them upset when the recipient of said adjustment doesn't give a single pubic hairs care to how high or low that number goes is doing a fine job wrecking themselves frankly. However, breaking apart their idiocy bit by bit is pleasing to me, I can't lie.

The reason that image keeps getting reposted here Vanessa Vanessa is because its sound advice you should follow
Oh, psshh, totally Hodj... I know that! My goodness, you act like I wasn't aware that people are doing it because they have kindness in their heart and genuine concern for my well-being.

I've been on this forum too long now to think for ONE second that the image was getting reposted just because the people doing it are uncreative bores who hate trannies due to their SJW feels.

It's like you don't know me at all. Gosh!

This thread has gone far far too long without tits.
Page 186!

That is for the old style trannys of the 90's progressives - just a few gears, Male, MtF, FtM and Female..

You need the Nissan stuff for the CVT for the new type of trannys that are not any fascist "gears" but a continuously variable anything...
Fascist gears huh? If that's what equates (in your opinion) to the binary belief that real trannies are only MtF / FtM, I'm okay with that label.

Which lead me to google "Nazi Tranny".

Please allow me to share my findings!

HL lol manlet.png

Be still my beating heart~

I said the Olympics after this one
Okay, I'll be waiting. Fire up the popcorn.

Actually, since we last spoke I've done kind of a deep dive on genetics and heritability. My position against any kind of hormone replacement or cessation for children is now even more firm. The literature illustrating the problems from such things is immense and the efficacy is not at all established well. The arguments against the 80% resolution, such as the classification quibbling over gender non-conforming and dysphoric are relatively weak (Mainly because it leaves the corroborating group as tiny without long term efficacy.)

In addition, the overall efficacy doesn't seem really there, the study into the actual cellular and biochemical effects is just non-existent, its all broader physiology. For example, your assertion here is that if you transition younger there will be no difference...Except, that's also not true. While it is true that there will be LESS of a difference if puberty is blocked(And I said so last time) , there are differences in phenotype expression and hormonal uptake at the cellular and genetic level which will never be changed, ever. Even if you wash these cells in alternate hormones, they react differently and express their genetic information differently.
You seem to be focused on things at the cellular level here in this post, which is fine, but... I nor any tranny (legitimately anyway) have ever claimed that they could change their DNA, Chromosomes or anything on that level. You said, quote, "your assertion here is that if you transition younger there will be no difference" No difference in terms of advantageousness in sports, yes, that's my assertion and not just "younger" but "at puberty" (important distinction). The only reason some trannies are dominating is because they've gone through that male puberty which allows for a host of physical advantages compared to biological women.

Disabled people might want to compete in sports, too. Think we should let a paraplegic with a couple tesla engines on his wheel chair into various running competitions? How about a man that just wants to take hormones?

There are limitations on sports already. Competing in a sport is not a human right. If its acceptable to limit males from enhancing themselves, or limit women's leagues to under X testosterone and he exclusion of males, then there should be no issue with accepting transgender people can't compete. We accept the exclusion of groups all the time. For some reason its oppression here. Why? If you can't ensure fairness, which you can't because at the cellular, biochemical level there are major differences, then exclusion is the best way to maintain fairness.
Strawmanning disabled people to dismiss trannies in sports is weak shit Lithose, and you know it.

If you want to talk about this, great, but don't bring strawberries to a lemonade stand.

Trannies in sports is a mild problem, yup. It is unfair. IF things go well for society in the near future and beyond, this will work itself out and this will be a small hiccup in the scheme of things. As an unwished, unvoted, unwanted, UNrepresentative of the transgender community (they don't want me with them... I speak too honestly and factually for their taste), I apologize for said hiccup on your astroturf.

Vanessa is just a moron that showed inability and unwillingness to understand the topic and therefore it is not worth wasting time on anything other than calling him names.
This is the start of my entry into the religious dialogue that you are talking about.

Anyone can read the unedited posts for their own instead of relying on your CNN-esque fake news critique of how that all played out. You were the first to start in with the "ur a retard hur hur" kind of rhetoric here:

I dont have time to explain basic biology to you and you really do seem to need it because you are ignorant as fuck about the facts that you are trying to discuss.

Which of course is amusing to me because it was in that same post that you said this:

human embryos having gills and tails for example
Which a fellow evolutionist (who I'd assume merely based on his platform is more learned than you) shit on your assertion here. Congratulations wormie. But Evolution is so factual and you have it all worked out, right?

giphy (9).gif

In regards to you saying that *I* showed inability and unwillingness, here you go:

As for providing evidence of evolution, no thanks. I outlined enough things here today already, I am not going to teach you biology. Pick up a bio text and read it and then we can talk.
Owning you (self-characterized!) chimps is as easy as quoting your own words.

On that note, Vanessa, my friend, you do not understand Evolution. I'm sorry but you don't.
Care to debate that via the FoH Podcast?

You still haven't read Origin, have you? Be honest.

If not, then you are just a copy of a copy of a copy. You have to dig down to the fundamental texts of whatever idea you are arguing or else you are just a Borg clone.
Already told you I turned in my copy to the library. Jessika was renewing it for me and we had a falling out so I had to turn it back in. I'm always honest; I'm a Christian, after all.

If you'd like to give me the tl;dr on what the Borg is, I'm all ears... Star Trek was never my thing.

"I watched some 4-Horsemen videos, therefore I know what Evolution is" is some 15 meter shit.
Everything in life is like this Gerbil. Music, History, Math, Cooking... the more you dig into a subject, the more you appreciate that certain subject. Yup!

Nessas just weird.
Iannis gets me; let it be known.

How much did you get paid?
I'm just a cog on the wheel of the Bezos train, and that train pays well for the work I actually do. I could do a whole post about Amazon benefits that extends well beyond the bottom line paycheck but they tell us to limit our talks about the company on social media. Considering my profile here and how doxxable I am if you're a crazy nutter, I don't want to tempt fate too much by talking about my job... let's just say I absolutely LOVE the train that I'm on. Toot Toot!

Pulled from the "Post your own cock thread"

This thread has more class then the Vanessa Vanessa one by far.
It's amazing that one of the worst posters who fills up my thread with crap content is coming into this one talking about how this is classier than mine. You're like a dude who eats his McDonald's and just tosses the bag out the window while looking around at the streets and shaking his head going, "Boy, this city sure went to shit".

You're just an illogical shitbag Punko, like I've been saying for months now.

I don't get the point of claiming to be a woman while posting dick picks, fortunately understanding such things is something I've given up on.
Because I've never claimed to be a woman you low-IQ mongoloid. You make this weird grandstanding about me and yet you're too stupid to even know who/what you're arguing against. You're just being an NPC and putting me into your little NPC box of what you think every tranny is like. I told you several months ago in the GG/SJW thread: You have no idea who you're dealing with by coming at me you dumb sack of shit. Learn from Hodj's folly (he thought I could be steamrolled similar to a weak, fragile Tanoomba): you will never win... deal with it.

Oh I got a call a couple of days ago from Mr. Racioppi from the Straight Pride Parade. Crossing fingers for getting VIP passes for the after-party. I wanna hang with Milo! So excited.. would love to debate *any* of you face to face there, so please... if you want to make literal history, join us at the FIRST EVER STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE in Boston, August 31st.

• 4Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's funny that this thread is called Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog thread, but I've never really actually made an official blog post, heh. Always just answered you guys questions and engaged with you. I don't intend to start / make this a "blog" routine, no worries, but I'll do one so I can say I at least fulfilled the point of the thread's title, aye?

So what are my blog thoughts for this day of 07/30/19?

My home. What my home is and what that means. Is it only the domicile? Or is it one's nation? Some who roam would look at mother earth and say the land is home, while others may feel deeply that the entirety of existence is home... that gazing into the vast ocean of stars feels like they belong -here-, amongst the cosmos.

Interesting isn't it? Home can be little, or lots.

I guess I'd say that my home is just my little condo. As soon as I step outside, I am no longer at home but merely a traveller on business... whether that business is for pleasure, for work, or for necessity (it can't be any more than those three things I feel) varies, but home is where love is and where love radiates. I pity people who, for whatever reason, don't feel at home in their home. You know who you are. That's got to be the root of many cases of anxiety and depression... and what I'd ask first if I was a psychologist: Are you comfortable at home?

Philosophy aside, my home decor is like me... weird and unique. The fact that a cop (whose job entails entering into more people's homes than most other professions on average I assume) who came over to my place in the past year told me "Your place is one of the most interesting places I've ever seen" is telling. When he said "interesting" it was the "I'm being nice and saying interesting instead of saying you're a fucking weirdo" kind of "interesting", know what I mean? LoL. I'm okay with that tho! I honestly relish being me.

So anyway, my decor is a balance of adult sensibilities splashed with childlike fun and color; and femme / nerd display pieces. Y'all would probably HATE me prattling on about my many dolls, so I'll not delve into those; instead:

I love Funko Pops! They're cute, they're quality, and I can't get enough of them. All told, and all around my domicile, I own ~28 of them so far. Some are in box, some are out... it just depends on the aesthetic.

View attachment 217091

I'm obviously a fan of Twin Peaks (season 3 was soooo amazing) so this black lodge setup was a no-brainer tribute to create. You guys like it? I see these at work all the time so I'm always buying the ones that are relevant in my life. My next haul will be the Persona funko pops (thanks for the game redacted you know who you are.. I need to finish it though!).

View attachment 217113

Oh, I'm also thinking about fulfilling a childhood dream and building an HO scale model train system in my place soon. I'd really like to go all out and make it a long-term (like, maybe the entirety of 2020) project to get it looking decent. Based upon some YouTube vids, some guys go balls-to-the-wall with model trains and have absolutely unreal and beautiful displays. I'd just like to have something midrange and something that I can "complete" and let be... not looking to make it a life's hobby.

Lastly (and I'm dreaming really big here with this one) I want a fiber optic star ceiling installed in my bedroom. Yup, this is probably an impossibility given that I live in between neighbors above and below me, but I could install something lower than my own ceiling now couldn't I? This is a "years down the road" type of thing. I used to have those glow in the dark stars that you could tack up on the walls... this would just be the logical adult extension of that. I mean honestly though, can you imagine making love to someone underneath that kind of set up and some mood music in the background? A tranny can dream~

....on to the quotes! :emoji_sun_with_face:

Science is terrific and I love it... I never said science itself is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses Dom.

What I'm saying is that people who think matter / space-time / reality (i.e. the complete and tangible universe) came from nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses. Also, I'm saying that people who think sentient life somehow spawned from non-sentient matter due to nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses.

The above isn't science, but religion.

Atheists have the illogical hubris to say "There is no God". This is a complete and utter joke. Atheists will always have their crippling problem of logically rectifying the reality of "Creation points to a Creator". Now what characteristics you attribute to said Creator is your prerogative. Some say He's God (me) Some say He's Allah. Some say it's a noodly appendage. Some say it's a programmer (hey Jask~). Some even say that the Creator hasn't even revealed Him/Her/Itself yet... or that we can't even comprehend their presence. Either way you slice it, the atheist mind is truly more illogical than any other worldview. Dawkin's hypothetical believer of the great JuJu at the bottom of the sea is more logical than an atheist who says "There is no God".

Agnostics are at least honest enough to say "I don't know what the fook is going on here". This is more rational. Be agnostic if you're going to be wrong hahaha. Atheists are truly just the worst though... they're basically agnostics with hubris (which just means they are equally as wrong but with more certainty in their wrongness LoL).

...oh and yes, you're correct: Christians like me are awful too because we're right and are certain in our rightness :p

LoL Phazael YET AGAIN claiming the top trophy:

View attachment 217084

Your reading comprehension is about as low as your BMI is high. I didn't say I was never going to respond to anything in this thread ever again; I said that I wasn't going to reply to those 4 pages of posts that I caught up on while I was busy working for the richest man on the planet for Prime week. The only replies I replied to were posts after that.

So I sniffed out that Tad was a tranny before anyone else... your point is: ?

Yes, Tad is batshit insane. It's sad. In other dwliciously ironic news, water is wet, grass is green, and you're literally stupid.

I've written off that thread ever since the bossman drew me a somewhat clear line in the sand that people weren't too pleased with my presence in it so I decided back then that when it comes to tranny shit, I'll stick with my thread where it's safe and expected.

It's sad, because I enjoyed shitposting in that thread and 90% of the time I will AGREE with you guys about how illogical, lunacy-filled and radical the transgender community (and indeed the entire LGBTQWTF community) is but there's that 10% of disagreement between me and the forum which caused derails and such so it's honestly just best I steer clear of the GG/SJW thread. I'm okay with that.

To answer your question though... yeah I think that's a pretty messed up situation for you to be in and I'm terribly sorry for both you AND I that my mental illness has been stepped on and appropriated by people who use it for reasons that just seems so odd to me and it's like you're some player in this game of respect with your wife in the middle of it. This entire non-binary, gender-neutral pronouns thing is sheer madness and it's NOT transgenderism... it's leftist attention-seeking oppression trains and mere fashion disguised as "transgenderism". Ask your wife's friend(s) why they identify as non-gender and what their basis is for it. Put on your brain spandex because the mental gymnastics that will ensue will be good.

Would love an update if you want to talk about it. If not, that's okay too.

Punko... I don't post for you and could care less what you do or do not prefer. Let's get that clear. When I tell you that I wish that you'd just fuck off and never come in this thread again, I think in your tiny brain that you're going to twist that into "haha, I'm getting at her!" but in reality, that means that I think you're just a complete bore and unoriginal and your shit is getting old much like Foler's used to. So glad he packed it up and left.

Godless people rationalize God as a magical invisible being, not us, so until you actually start stating things correctly in a manner that makes sense, your argument and logic is faulty right out of the gate.... I love it when y'all say this tho... this whole "magical bearded invisible man in the sky" thing, it's so childlike. Think about it for a second though: Of course He is an invisible being to you. You are Godless.

Poor atheist thinks we think God "formed out of empty space". This is how atheists rationalize God; it's amazing discussing this topic with atheists because it displays their thoughts to the public forum in full detail.

It's not the repost aspect that's retarded (though it still is, it's not the MOST retarded part about you saying it put it that way), it's that you say this as if you, me, or anyone else thinks it's genuine advice coming from a place of concern. Dude who isn't sure what life is all about or what happens to him when he dies is telling me I need help. I love this place, I really really do.

I've just come to accept that someone who spent $140 on adjusting someone else's pixels on a forum in an effort to get them upset when the recipient of said adjustment doesn't give a single pubic hairs care to how high or low that number goes is doing a fine job wrecking themselves frankly. However, breaking apart their idiocy bit by bit is pleasing to me, I can't lie.

Oh, psshh, totally Hodj... I know that! My goodness, you act like I wasn't aware that people are doing it because they have kindness in their heart and genuine concern for my well-being.

I've been on this forum too long now to think for ONE second that the image was getting reposted just because the people doing it are uncreative bores who hate trannies due to their SJW feels.

It's like you don't know me at all. Gosh!

Page 186!

Fascist gears huh? If that's what equates (in your opinion) to the binary belief that real trannies are only MtF / FtM, I'm okay with that label.

Which lead me to google "Nazi Tranny".

Please allow me to share my findings!

View attachment 217080

Be still my beating heart~

Okay, I'll be waiting. Fire up the popcorn.

You seem to be focused on things at the cellular level here in this post, which is fine, but... I nor any tranny (legitimately anyway) have ever claimed that they could change their DNA, Chromosomes or anything on that level. You said, quote, "your assertion here is that if you transition younger there will be no difference" No difference in terms of advantageousness in sports, yes, that's my assertion and not just "younger" but "at puberty" (important distinction). The only reason some trannies are dominating is because they've gone through that male puberty which allows for a host of physical advantages compared to biological women.

Strawmanning disabled people to dismiss trannies in sports is weak shit Lithose, and you know it.

If you want to talk about this, great, but don't bring strawberries to a lemonade stand.

Trannies in sports is a mild problem, yup. It is unfair. IF things go well for society in the near future and beyond, this will work itself out and this will be a small hiccup in the scheme of things. As an unwished, unvoted, unwanted, UNrepresentative of the transgender community (they don't want me with them... I speak too honestly and factually for their taste), I apologize for said hiccup on your astroturf.

This is the start of my entry into the religious dialogue that you are talking about.

Anyone can read the unedited posts for their own instead of relying on your CNN-esque fake news critique of how that all played out. You were the first to start in with the "ur a retard hur hur" kind of rhetoric here:

Which of course is amusing to me because it was in that same post that you said this:

Which a fellow evolutionist (who I'd assume merely based on his platform is more learned than you) shit on your assertion here. Congratulations wormie. But Evolution is so factual and you have it all worked out, right?

View attachment 217085

In regards to you saying that *I* showed inability and unwillingness, here you go:

Owning you (self-characterized!) chimps is as easy as quoting your own words.

Care to debate that via the FoH Podcast?

Already told you I turned in my copy to the library. Jessika was renewing it for me and we had a falling out so I had to turn it back in. I'm always honest; I'm a Christian, after all.

If you'd like to give me the tl;dr on what the Borg is, I'm all ears... Star Trek was never my thing.

Everything in life is like this Gerbil. Music, History, Math, Cooking... the more you dig into a subject, the more you appreciate that certain subject. Yup!

Iannis gets me; let it be known.

I'm just a cog on the wheel of the Bezos train, and that train pays well for the work I actually do. I could do a whole post about Amazon benefits that extends well beyond the bottom line paycheck but they tell us to limit our talks about the company on social media. Considering my profile here and how doxxable I am if you're a crazy nutter, I don't want to tempt fate too much by talking about my job... let's just say I absolutely LOVE the train that I'm on. Toot Toot!

Pulled from the "Post your own cock thread"

It's amazing that one of the worst posters who fills up my thread with crap content is coming into this one talking about how this is classier than mine. You're like a dude who eats his McDonald's and just tosses the bag out the window while looking around at the streets and shaking his head going, "Boy, this city sure went to shit".

You're just an illogical shitbag Punko, like I've been saying for months now.

Because I've never claimed to be a woman you low-IQ mongoloid. You make this weird grandstanding about me and yet you're too stupid to even know who/what you're arguing against. You're just being an NPC and putting me into your little NPC box of what you think every tranny is like. I told you several months ago in the GG/SJW thread: You have no idea who you're dealing with by coming at me you dumb sack of shit. Learn from Hodj's folly (he thought I could be steamrolled similar to a weak, fragile Tanoomba): you will never win... deal with it.

Oh I got a call a couple of days ago from Mr. Racioppi from the Straight Pride Parade. Crossing fingers for getting VIP passes for the after-party. I wanna hang with Milo! So excited.. would love to debate *any* of you face to face there, so please... if you want to make literal history, join us at the FIRST EVER STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE in Boston, August 31st.
See ya there.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
1. Which a fellow evolutionist (who I'd assume merely based on his platform is more learned than you) shit on your assertion here. Congratulations wormie. But Evolution is so factual and you have it all worked out, right?

2. Owning you (self-characterized!) chimps is as easy as quoting your own words.
1. The video you linked talks about theory of recapitulation being incorrect, not that human embroys do not have gills and tails. You are stupid.

2. You have an opinion on evolution without knowing anything about it. I told you to pick up a textbook and learn something about it so your opinion can be based on knowledge. You seem to think this is me being unwilling to talk about it. And you still continue to display total ignorance of the topic but somehow think you are making good points. You are not because you are ignorant. And you thinking you know something about a topic you are ignorant about makes you stupid.

3. You are stupid.

4. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Picard

iannis

Musty Nester
I made the cut!

I would like to thank moms for raising me right, Jesus for watching my back, and all the little people. You know who you are even if I dont.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
She doesn't argue against the theory of evolution by natural selection because, to be blunt, she has literally no idea what it is.
His feels totally equal actual knowledge bruh. Why you so hateful?

• 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Also I am willing to bet that he did not watch more than 5 minutes of those videos about evolution as he claims. He watched the speaker intros and then the moment the discussion clashed with his ignorant reality and made him uncomfortable due to hearing words he did not understand, he dismissed the whole thing as being wrong and turned the videos off.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Vanessa, why did Jesus behead 600 Jews?

I haven't read the Bible or anything but my pastor at Atheist Church told me this is what Christianity is all about and, thus, is why I am not a Christian.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Hitler Christ.... You are tripple strength crazy to the point where I actually am starting to believe you are a female.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.