Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa knows better than either of us, but I would hope that kind of a talk (a little nicer version of it that covers a full range of potential consequences) is a part of the diagnosis process.

I might be wrong, but I think she's already commented on the confirmation aspect of the therapy, and how the trans community calls things that get in the way of complete and total freedom to transition as "gatekeeping". But yeah, I'll leave it to her to comment again if she wants to. I'm 99% sure she's addressed it already though.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Every time I get a Facebook IM bubble from some dude that I was friends with years ago with a virus attached (see pic [this was a generic GIS pic, not from the actual IMs I've received]) I always suspect they were looking at some shiesty-ass pr0n at that exact moment and their embarrassment is now magnified x1000 as their dick is flopping around and they're getting barraged with these awkward IMs from old flames, 2nd cousins, ex-coworkers, and that one 2am last call at the bar hookup that you haven't thought about for ages because of how Facebook algorithms filter out posts from people you don't interact with but neither of you care enough (or are being far too empathetic) to simply unfriend them saying "Hey dude you got a virus on your phone" or whatever. (<--epic run-on sentence) Then I think about the poor sheep that actually CLICK on the links and what kind of tomfuckery is going to befall their phone and info and it's just a mess... a damn mess.

facebook.jpg

So my thought train for the night is: who is the pasty white dweeb who actually codes this kinda shit, sends it out there, and how do they reap the benefits of said virus? Not that I'm interested in "learning the ropes" of hackers or anything like that... just wondering, y'know? I'm a curious cat :emoji_cat: A virus that sends out an IM like that to literally EVERY FB friend is evil and I'm positive the person(s) who coded it wasn't a Trump supporter~

Anyway... on to the responses:
Biology is evil and dumb.

Vanessa will now proceed to sound like both Falwell and Lenin in order to press this home to us retards.

Reality is stranger than fiction.
Look at you, Gerbil! You deserve a kit-kat break with all that elbow grease you've been putting into this thread lately!!! No clue what I'm talking about? Oh I just thought you've been overworking yourself building that huge strawman of me that you'd really love to dismantle.

I think biology is wonderful... you just want me to think I'm against it. I'm okay with the Falwell comparison but Lenin? C'mon dude... that's a nut punch.

Evolution is a fundamental principal of biology. Without it, you simply aren't doing biology. Or at least, to be kind, you are doing surface level biology at best.

You are sort of asking, "What does algebra or calculus have to do with math?"

"What does language have to do with literature?"
What I enjoy is that your answer to Methhawk's post is what/how I would've answered too. The fundamental aspects of evolution I understand perfectly well. I merely think it's bullshit. You and wormies hot take on this is that anyone that says evolution is bullshit is too stupid to understand it. Your argument (correct me if I'm wrong) is that the proper understanding of evolution is to also believe it to be true... and vice versa: that believing it to be false (as I do) MUST be a lack of knowledge about it. Is that accurate?

you're just not motivated enough.
here are some things to get you riled up

1. There is no god
2. All religions are a money grabbing scams
3. There are only two genders
4. You are a man
5. Body dysmorphia is a convenient way for hide mental illness
6. Penis is meant to go into a vagina not into an anus.
7. Hitler was right.
8. TWICE is better than BLACKPINK
9. @hodj something
10. ...
Do you feel a little odd that I agree with 7 of these 10 points? (The Hitler gets an agree but I still need to comment so I don't potentially give future me 'splainin to do LoL!!!)

202 pages in and people still think calling me a man is something I get offended over or disagree with. How sad.

1. There is no god - Hey... it's your soul friend, not mine. A lot of Christians feel that their calling and/or goal of life is the Great Commission. I kinda like the line said by Lucifer in that shitty 90s movie (can't remember the title right now) that sums up how I feel about trying to preach to others, proselytize, and be converters: "God is love. I don't love you". I wouldn't wish eternal separation from God on anyone (i.e. what plebs call Hell), but I'm not going to lie and say "I love you, and I only tell you to turn to Christ because I love you". That's a lie... I don't love you. I care for you enough as a fellow human being that I can say that I sincerely hope you understand and accept the truth before your ticket is punched, but it'd be disingenuous to pretend that your salvation makes me weep at night. Again, you say there is no God... it's your soul, not mine.
2. All religions are a money grabbing scams - Bad grammar aside, you do realize that preachers and other church employees need to eat and pay their personal bills just like you, yes? You do realize that members want to tithe, yes? Now here's a fun little mental exercise for you: List out all the private businesses that you know of that you can get service from that you don't HAVE to pay for said service? What restaurant can you go to for a meal and after you're done, have the manager say "Other patrons paid today, it's okay... enjoy your meal on us". How about that landlord that tells you "all the other renters have paid; we're more than set for this month... you're covered". What can we say about that car dealership that tells you "We'd really appreciate it if you financed with us for your new car, but if you don't want to, you don't have to... just think of our overhead, and bless you". But religions are the things that are all about grabbing money. Okay~
3. There are only two genders - There are infinite genders in theory; There are two genders in practice / practical societal applications, yes
4. You are a man - Last I checked, yes
5. Body dysmorphia is a convenient way for hide mental illness - Of course; like those people addicted to plastic surgery... they have a mental illness. Are you sure you meant Body dysmorphia instead of Gender Dysphoria? Just playing devil's advocate here... But on your literal statement, yes I agree.
6. Penis is meant to go into vagina not into an anus - Yes, as God designed it!
7. Hitler was right. - Politically and ideologically, yes, he was. But then he had to go nucking futs and slaughter a shitload of God's Chosen, start invading everyone and their mothers, and thinking Aryans were superior to others. Said it before, will say it again: Any country that goes against Israel will be destroyed... God does not tool around with this and history has proven that to be completely true.
8. TWICE is better than BLACKPINK - You made me Google this weaboo shit . You're dead fucking wrong... look:

0pppppp.jpg

blackpink-35d47.png

I'll take the 4 hair-dye surprise girls over the 9 interchangeable slumber-party robots any day. This is merely based on looks... I'm not judging their music.

9. @hodj something - my little shadow deserves something, agreed. He's a trooper for reacting to every post I make in this thread... that is a 4 letter word where I come from: Love :emoji_hearts:
10. ... - S

Once Eve and then Adam sinned- the entirety of human kind have been tainted as we all came from them, it's not a hard concept.
Not a hard concept for a believer; I agree completely... for a non-Christian though? The concept of Original Sin is just as odd and strange as a 2 legged horse with a pewter saxophone sticking out of its ass. John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

I don’t know, would god really be happy if you showed up at the pearly gates with your twig and berries chopped off, body full of drugs in an attempt to mutate yourself before you eventually eat a face full of buckshot when you finally realize the futility of what you are doing?
You hateful ass-warts have this really weird obsession with visualizing me killing myself. I've been transitioned and integrated into society for over 7 years now dude... Regardless what kind of 🤡🌎 existence you lead here on the internet, my life is perfectly normal, sane and boring. I buy my own milk. I pump my own gas. I get asked out often and people think I'm very attractive. Now I know that with your inbred brain that the idea that a biological man fitting in with society so well as a woman breaks your tiny worldview, but that is my reality, and I'm very happy with how my life is. You take umbrage with that fact? Come see me at the Straight Pride Parade in Boston... I'd love to hear your opinions face to face.

Make your penis soft?
I love it when someone makes me literally LoL on this forum. Thanks for being one of the funniest duders on here Soygen; so many of us appreciate your wit.

I'm disappointed in you guys. I set this shit up and not a single one of you has jumped on it.
They're all cowards who, while they easily type up platitudes about their feels and sling out more ad hominems than facts (GOOD ARGUMENT BROS), deep down know two things:

A) They'd look foolish
B) Know that I'm right

...and here's the undeniable thing: If I was such an obvious retard and crazy person with such easily debunked ideas like so many of them relish saying about me, then you'd think quite a few would be like, "Yeah I'd enjoy ripping some clueless tranny a new asshole in a live debate, that'd be EASY" and that I'd be quivering in fear over getting my shit pushed in were what I say not true or a troll job. Yet I'M the one quite openly, confidently, and resoundingly inviting the discussion.

So here again, if none of my detractors want to actually debate me via a podcast format it will further show that they are a bunch of ignorant trolls who merely revel in their ideologies.

McFly McFly I loved your first podcast (and your voice!). I'd be honored if you could be a moderator in a debate with myself vs. a victim a hateful person who frequents this thread that either volunteers or the community duly appoints and they sheepishly accept the challenge.

If no one is willing to debate me, I'd be honored just to be your humble guest! I'm not boring that's for sure LoL.

I might be wrong, but I think she's already commented on the confirmation aspect of the therapy, and how the trans community calls things that get in the way of complete and total freedom to transition as "gatekeeping". But yeah, I'll leave it to her to comment again if she wants to. I'm 99% sure she's addressed it already though.
Yes gatekeeping is what trannies hate when it comes to getting their diagnosis and meds fast and now. Listen to how illogical it is:

"Gatekeeping is often seen as a form of transphobia because it holds transgender people to higher standards than cisgender people by believing trans people's gender identity is less valid."

Right off the bat, what isn't transphobia?

Regular Person: "Pretty day today... the sun is so bright!".
Offended Over Everything Tranny: "The son?"
Regular Person: "Yes, the sun! It's bright today"
Offended Over Everything Tranny: "You just gendered our star as a son. Please respect its non-binary nature".
Regular Person: "Um"

But seriously... gatekeeping is apparently -> transphobic <- because it makes trannies do things logically, lawfully, prudently, and medically. In other words, gatekeeping is bad to trannies because it is civil... and right, not left.

From the GG/SJW thread:

Resident trans Vanessa Vanessa - gender dysphoria IS a psychological disorder, right?
It is totes a mental illness; that fact seems self-evident, and yet here we are in 2019 and the left and LGBTQWTF want to have that fact erased because of 'feels'.

"We're not mentally ill... it's society that is wrong and unaccepting; it's the systemic bigotry that is the problem, not us!"

Here's what the APA has to say about it:

"Gender dysphoria is not the same as gender nonconformity, which refers to behaviors not matching the gender norms or stereotypes of the gender assigned at birth. Examples of gender nonconformity (also referred to as gender expansiveness or gender creativity) include girls behaving and dressing in ways more socially expected of boys or occasional cross-dressing in adult men. Gender nonconformity is not a mental disorder. Gender dysphoria is also not the same being gay/lesbian."

I 100% agree with this assessment. Notice they only said Gender Nonconformity wasn't a mental illness, not Gender Dysphoria. Cross-dressing is just pervy kink stuff, drag shows are mere entertainment put on by gay men, non-binary transtrenders who don't medically transition is mere fad/fashion, and girls behaving and dressing in ways more socially expected of boys (to quote the APA) are tom-boys and/or dykes... similar to ultra-femme gay dudes who you can't help but see as women in a guys body but they're just flaming... they don't have that certain something in their brain that gives them discomfort and unease in being in that man-body. Gender Dysphoria is the actual mental illness (formed in utero) that pushes people like me to socially transition into the opposite birth-sex.

Vanessa Vanessa Remember my time table on this?
I do not! More than happy to have a refresher if you'd like to do the leg-work. I'm more stunned reading that the Iranian government condones trannies and sex-changes at all in their country over allowing said trannies to play soccer. I thought they were more keen on chopping off our heads instead of our dicks... you learn something new every day!

As far as trannies in sports... don't look at me, look at yourselves (and the LGBT community themselves). Y'all are the ones who condemn early transitioning (and the LGBT community condemns scientific research into legit Gender Dysphoric trannies). If EVERY tranny born was transitioned right at puberty, the societal problem of us physically superior women trannies with our manly bodies competing in women's athletics would dry up. But nooooo, keep virtue signaling that transition should happen as an adult, right? Fine, then keep getting Ursula the Czech tranny smashing your women's shot-put records and making Brittney the biological female feel useless as a woman shot-putter, I don't give a shit.

Of course, this is FoH and I can already hear the collective groans and grumbles echoing through the thread! LoL "OR WE COULD JUST FORCE TRANNIES OUT OF SPORTS; PROBLEM SOLVED". Yeah, problem solved; in your internet clown world. In the real world, however, some trannies might want to compete and have fun in sports just like anyone else out there, and that's their right to do so as human beings. <--- this is what the LGBT community is good for; ensuring equality. Of course, like any radical group, they go too far though, but that's another post and another topic. I've already waxed poetic about my disdain toward the LGBT community, no need to rehash right now.

Alright buckos... that should give you enough content to nibble on for a few days.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Every time I get a Facebook IM bubble from some dude that I was friends with years ago with a virus attached (see pic [this was a generic GIS pic, not from the actual IMs I've received]) I always suspect they were looking at some shiesty-ass pr0n at that exact moment and their embarrassment is now magnified x1000 as their dick is flopping around and they're getting barraged with these awkward IMs from old flames, 2nd cousins, ex-coworkers, and that one 2am last call at the bar hookup that you haven't thought about for ages because of how Facebook algorithms filter out posts from people you don't interact with but neither of you care enough (or are being far too empathetic) to simply unfriend them saying "Hey dude you got a virus on your phone" or whatever. (<--epic run-on sentence) Then I think about the poor sheep that actually CLICK on the links and what kind of tomfuckery is going to befall their phone and info and it's just a mess... a damn mess.

View attachment 216252

So my thought train for the night is: who is the pasty white dweeb who actually codes this kinda shit, sends it out there, and how do they reap the benefits of said virus? Not that I'm interested in "learning the ropes" of hackers or anything like that... just wondering, y'know? I'm a curious cat :emoji_cat: A virus that sends out an IM like that to literally EVERY FB friend is evil and I'm positive the person(s) who coded it wasn't a Trump supporter~

Anyway... on to the responses:

Look at you, Gerbil! You deserve a kit-kat break with all that elbow grease you've been putting into this thread lately!!! No clue what I'm talking about? Oh I just thought you've been overworking yourself building that huge strawman of me that you'd really love to dismantle.

I think biology is wonderful... you just want me to think I'm against it. I'm okay with the Falwell comparison but Lenin? C'mon dude... that's a nut punch.

What I enjoy is that your answer to Methhawk's post is what/how I would've answered too. The fundamental aspects of evolution I understand perfectly well. I merely think it's bullshit. You and wormies hot take on this is that anyone that says evolution is bullshit is too stupid to understand it. Your argument (correct me if I'm wrong) is that the proper understanding of evolution is to also believe it to be true... and vice versa: that believing it to be false (as I do) MUST be a lack of knowledge about it. Is that accurate?

Do you feel a little odd that I agree with 7 of these 10 points? (The Hitler gets an agree but I still need to comment so I don't potentially give future me 'splainin to do LoL!!!)

202 pages in and people still think calling me a man is something I get offended over or disagree with. How sad.

1. There is no god - Hey... it's your soul friend, not mine. A lot of Christians feel that their calling and/or goal of life is the Great Commission. I kinda like the line said by Lucifer in that shitty 90s movie (can't remember the title right now) that sums up how I feel about trying to preach to others, proselytize, and be converters: "God is love. I don't love you". I wouldn't wish eternal separation from God on anyone (i.e. what plebs call Hell), but I'm not going to lie and say "I love you, and I only tell you to turn to Christ because I love you". That's a lie... I don't love you. I care for you enough as a fellow human being that I can say that I sincerely hope you understand and accept the truth before your ticket is punched, but it'd be disingenuous to pretend that your salvation makes me weep at night. Again, you say there is no God... it's your soul, not mine.
2. All religions are a money grabbing scams - Bad grammar aside, you do realize that preachers and other church employees need to eat and pay their personal bills just like you, yes? You do realize that members want to tithe, yes? Now here's a fun little mental exercise for you: List out all the private businesses that you know of that you can get service from that you don't HAVE to pay for said service? What restaurant can you go to for a meal and after you're done, have the manager say "Other patrons paid today, it's okay... enjoy your meal on us". How about that landlord that tells you "all the other renters have paid; we're more than set for this month... you're covered". What can we say about that car dealership that tells you "We'd really appreciate it if you financed with us for your new car, but if you don't want to, you don't have to... just think of our overhead, and bless you". But religions are the things that are all about grabbing money. Okay~
3. There are only two genders - There are infinite genders in theory; There are two genders in practice / practical societal applications, yes
4. You are a man - Last I checked, yes
5. Body dysmorphia is a convenient way for hide mental illness - Of course; like those people addicted to plastic surgery... they have a mental illness. Are you sure you meant Body dysmorphia instead of Gender Dysphoria? Just playing devil's advocate here... But on your literal statement, yes I agree.
6. Penis is meant to go into vagina not into an anus - Yes, as God designed it!
7. Hitler was right. - Politically and ideologically, yes, he was. But then he had to go nucking futs and slaughter a shitload of God's Chosen, start invading everyone and their mothers, and thinking Aryans were superior to others. Said it before, will say it again: Any country that goes against Israel will be destroyed... God does not tool around with this and history has proven that to be completely true.
8. TWICE is better than BLACKPINK - You made me Google this weaboo shit . You're dead fucking wrong... look:

View attachment 216253

View attachment 216254

I'll take the 4 hair-dye surprise girls over the 9 interchangeable slumber-party robots any day. This is merely based on looks... I'm not judging their music.

9. @hodj something - my little shadow deserves something, agreed. He's a trooper for reacting to every post I make in this thread... that is a 4 letter word where I come from: Love :emoji_hearts:
10. ... - S

Not a hard concept for a believer; I agree completely... for a non-Christian though? The concept of Original Sin is just as odd and strange as a 2 legged horse with a pewter saxophone sticking out of its ass. John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

You hateful ass-warts have this really weird obsession with visualizing me killing myself. I've been transitioned and integrated into society for over 7 years now dude... Regardless what kind of 🤡🌎 existence you lead here on the internet, my life is perfectly normal, sane and boring. I buy my own milk. I pump my own gas. I get asked out often and people think I'm very attractive. Now I know that with your inbred brain that the idea that a biological man fitting in with society so well as a woman breaks your tiny worldview, but that is my reality, and I'm very happy with how my life is. You take umbrage with that fact? Come see me at the Straight Pride Parade in Boston... I'd love to hear your opinions face to face.

I love it when someone makes me literally LoL on this forum. Thanks for being one of the funniest duders on here Soygen; so many of us appreciate your wit.

They're all cowards who, while they easily type up platitudes about their feels and sling out more ad hominems than facts (GOOD ARGUMENT BROS), deep down know two things:

A) They'd look foolish
B) Know that I'm right

...and here's the undeniable thing: If I was such an obvious retard and crazy person with such easily debunked ideas like so many of them relish saying about me, then you'd think quite a few would be like, "Yeah I'd enjoy ripping some clueless tranny a new asshole in a live debate, that'd be EASY" and that I'd be quivering in fear over getting my shit pushed in were what I say not true or a troll job. Yet I'M the one quite openly, confidently, and resoundingly inviting the discussion.

So here again, if none of my detractors want to actually debate me via a podcast format it will further show that they are a bunch of ignorant trolls who merely revel in their ideologies.

McFly McFly I loved your first podcast (and your voice!). I'd be honored if you could be a moderator in a debate with myself vs. a victim a hateful person who frequents this thread that either volunteers or the community duly appoints and they sheepishly accept the challenge.

If no one is willing to debate me, I'd be honored just to be your humble guest! I'm not boring that's for sure LoL.

Yes gatekeeping is what trannies hate when it comes to getting their diagnosis and meds fast and now. Listen to how illogical it is:

"Gatekeeping is often seen as a form of transphobia because it holds transgender people to higher standards than cisgender people by believing trans people's gender identity is less valid."

Right off the bat, what isn't transphobia?

Regular Person: "Pretty day today... the sun is so bright!".
Offended Over Everything Tranny: "The son?"
Regular Person: "Yes, the sun! It's bright today"
Offended Over Everything Tranny: "You just gendered our star as a son. Please respect its non-binary nature".
Regular Person: "Um"

But seriously... gatekeeping is apparently -> transphobic <- because it makes trannies do things logically, lawfully, prudently, and medically. In other words, gatekeeping is bad to trannies because it is civil... and right, not left.

From the GG/SJW thread:

It is totes a mental illness; that fact seems self-evident, and yet here we are in 2019 and the left and LGBTQWTF want to have that fact erased because of 'feels'.

"We're not mentally ill... it's society that is wrong and unaccepting; it's the systemic bigotry that is the problem, not us!"

Here's what the APA has to say about it:

"Gender dysphoria is not the same as gender nonconformity, which refers to behaviors not matching the gender norms or stereotypes of the gender assigned at birth. Examples of gender nonconformity (also referred to as gender expansiveness or gender creativity) include girls behaving and dressing in ways more socially expected of boys or occasional cross-dressing in adult men. Gender nonconformity is not a mental disorder. Gender dysphoria is also not the same being gay/lesbian."

I 100% agree with this assessment. Notice they only said Gender Nonconformity wasn't a mental illness, not Gender Dysphoria. Cross-dressing is just pervy kink stuff, drag shows are mere entertainment put on by gay men, non-binary transtrenders who don't medically transition is mere fad/fashion, and girls behaving and dressing in ways more socially expected of boys (to quote the APA) are tom-boys and/or dykes... similar to ultra-femme gay dudes who you can't help but see as women in a guys body but they're just flaming... they don't have that certain something in their brain that gives them discomfort and unease in being in that man-body. Gender Dysphoria is the actual mental illness (formed in utero) that pushes people like me to socially transition into the opposite birth-sex.

I do not! More than happy to have a refresher if you'd like to do the leg-work. I'm more stunned reading that the Iranian government condones trannies and sex-changes at all in their country over allowing said trannies to play soccer. I thought they were more keen on chopping off our heads instead of our dicks... you learn something new every day!

As far as trannies in sports... don't look at me, look at yourselves (and the LGBT community themselves). Y'all are the ones who condemn early transitioning (and the LGBT community condemns scientific research into legit Gender Dysphoric trannies). If EVERY tranny born was transitioned right at puberty, the societal problem of us physically superior women trannies with our manly bodies competing in women's athletics would dry up. But nooooo, keep virtue signaling that transition should happen as an adult, right? Fine, then keep getting Ursula the Czech tranny smashing your women's shot-put records and making Brittney the biological female feel useless as a woman shot-putter, I don't give a shit.

Of course, this is FoH and I can already hear the collective groans and grumbles echoing through the thread! LoL "OR WE COULD JUST FORCE TRANNIES OUT OF SPORTS; PROBLEM SOLVED". Yeah, problem solved; in your internet clown world. In the real world, however, some trannies might want to compete and have fun in sports just like anyone else out there, and that's their right to do so as human beings. <--- this is what the LGBT community is good for; ensuring equality. Of course, like any radical group, they go too far though, but that's another post and another topic. I've already waxed poetic about my disdain toward the LGBT community, no need to rehash right now.

Alright buckos... that should give you enough content to nibble on for a few days.
I never said that people who think evolution isn't real are too stupid to understand it. I said that you clearly know zero about biology and about evolution yet have a strong opinion on the subject. And that means you are stupid.

PS. You are stupid.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But it's so much fun though! (for you and me)

I said that you clearly know zero about Gender Dysphoria and about Transgenderism yet have a strong opinion on the subject. And that means you are stupid.

PS. You are stupid.
Interesting how when you merely replace a few words, the cognitive dissonance starts to bubble to the surface, right wormie ?

"Hey guys, look, we know there's no God, but y'know... all of this stuff here, y'know, matter and reality and shit, it definitely just formed out of nothing. Honest, we are quite sure of this fact. How do we know? Well, SCIENCE, of course dear boy! Hohoho! Oh, sentient life on a planet? Oh yeah that.. that, you know... that just kinda... formed. Out of nothing too. Yup! Trust me, we're intellectuals... you're just too stupid to understand it"

^ Atheists are the biggest punchline in God's divine comedy ^

I'd quote someone else but they're just so insignificant I can't be bothered with it.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Interesting how when you merely replace a few words, the cognitive dissonance starts to bubble to the surface, right wormie ?

"Hey guys, look, we know there's no God, but y'know... all of this stuff here, y'know, matter and reality and shit, it definitely just formed out of nothing. Honest, we are quite sure of this fact. How do we know? Well, SCIENCE, of course dear boy! Hohoho! Oh, sentient life on a planet? Oh yeah that.. that, you know... that just kinda... formed. Out of nothing too. Yup! Trust me, we're intellectuals... you're just too stupid to understand it"

I'd quote someone else but they're just so insignificant I can't be bothered with it.

This is stupid. The fault when it comes to theist's understanding of how things work is that they see a lack of evidence and proclaim that it is the proof of something. Science says to keep looking when the answer can't be found.

One is the pursuit of knowledge.
The other is the abandonment of knowledge in pursuit of faith.

One is trying to understand.
The other is willingness to ignore evidence because it contradicts wishful thinking.

We don't know how the universe formed beyond some hypothesis', but we're going to keep trying to figure out until we do. That is the fundamental nature of science.
You don't know how the universe formed, but you're going to just ascribe some make-believe fairy tale to explain it, despite it not explaining a single thing.

I have no problem with religious people who choose to follow their deity because it helps them in whatever way, but to say that science is just some hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of peoples asses is just asinine and ignorant.

• 2Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, to be fair, past a certain point it's not that we can't prove a hypothesis or that it's hard it's that we have difficulty forming a sensible one. And I don't mean sensible like a stodgy englishman. I mean sensible in the way that answers are beyond the comprension of our senses abstract or concrete.

How do you pursue science without quantification, and how do you achieve quantification without time?

We'll hit that point where it just doesn't make sense to think about it. Not because we don't like the answers but because there's nothing think about. There's an edge to us.

To say "this one time time started" is a very strong assertion fraught with consqeuence. I'm mostly ok with thinking about what's on this side of time. There probably IS something on the other side.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Yeah you totes understand evolution dude.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So that whole not going to respond thing was about as real as your bolt ons then? What a shock.......

I guess you got tired of poking the tad bear?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I never said that people who think evolution isn't real are too stupid to understand it. I said that you clearly know zero about biology and about evolution yet have a strong opinion on the subject. And that means you are stupid.

PS. You are stupid.

I've always thought the Dunning-Kruger effect was something interesting.

It is probably an evolutionary thing, since if people understood how stupid/uninformed they are it would affect them negatively.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Thanks for posting something which can be read in less then 10 minutes.

So your argument is that because we don't know how some things came to be, it is logical to assume a magical invisible being is responsible?

Incredible.

Assuming life formed without knowing the details is a joke according to you, yet assuming "god" formed out of empty space is logical?

You need a lot of help.

Feel free to state this is a repost, I'd appreciate the idea that I've told you to seek help numerous times.

ps. don't bother to reply, you'd just get wrecked again.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I've always thought the Dunning-Kruger effect was something interesting.

It is probably an evolutionary thing, since if people understood how stupid/uninformed they are it would affect them negatively.
I dont know but dont think its a result of direct selection pressure. The guy is just a fucking moron. Dumber people are less capable of being able to process multiple possibilities and because of its unusual nature, when compared to normal thought process, a meta view of ones thoughts seems likely to be the first to be ignored by the stupid. So they ignore the consideration that they are a potato and know nothing and convince themselves they have achieved the truth.

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

Again you atheist science intellectuals completely mis understand creationists.

You do know that most of modern science was done by Christians and creationists... tons of advancement and foundational work was done by these men.

Christians scientests do not say "We do not know how it happened as humans, so God did it,,and done lets go take a nap."

Christian scientists say "We as humans do not know how something is,let us look and try and find how God did this in nature, it is amazing His creation and how He made everything the way it is... going deeper, smaller etc. is to know and experience even more the wonder of Gods creation."

To the outsider, the causal observer... you have

"Hey Mr. Science man tell me about X"

"well X is bla bla bla bla bla bla we have yet to discover bla"

"You lost me at the 3rd bla, but your mr science man so I trust you, let us know when you find that new bla"

or

"Hey Mr. Christian Science man tell me about X"

"You lost me at the 3rd bla, but its wonderious how God made everything..maybe we will never know that last bla, if we dont- its okay, but if we do... more understanding of Gods glory it will be."

and there is always

"Well YOU DON'T KNOW THE LAST BLA SO EVERYTHING IS WRONG OR MEANINGLESS!!!!!"

And that goes on both sides, so.. /shrug

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I dont know but dont think its a result of direct selection pressure. The guy is just a fucking moron. Dumber people are less capable of being able to process multiple possibilities and because of its unusual nature, when compared to normal thought process, a meta view of ones thoughts seems likely to be the first to be ignored by the stupid. So they ignore the consideration that they are a potato and know nothing and convince themselves they have achieved the truth.

Ignorance is bliss.

In the current day and age, there are groups that reinforce each others ignorance. Allegory of the cave, except on a global scale.

You used to have a village idiot, now you have subreddits filled with village idiots.

Its something interesting for sure.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Religion, unlike gender, was created by humans.

Noone is born with a religious belief.

While the idea that everything was created by a being we don't know is something I could stand, the idea that said being is the god as described in Catholicism (or other religions) is a joke.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Again you atheist science intellectuals completely mis understand creationists.

You do know that most of modern science was done by Christians and creationists... tons of advancement and foundational work was done by these men.

Christians scientests do not say "We do not know how it happened as humans, so God did it,,and done lets go take a nap."

Christian scientists say "We as humans do not know how something is,let us look and try and find how God did this in nature, it is amazing His creation and how He made everything the way it is... going deeper, smaller etc. is to know and experience even more the wonder of Gods creation."

To the outsider, the causal observer... you have

"Hey Mr. Science man tell me about X"

"You lost me at the 3rd bla, but your mr science man so I trust you, let us know when you find that new bla"

or

"Hey Mr. Christian Science man tell me about X"

"You lost me at the 3rd bla, but its wonderious how God made everything..maybe we will never know that last bla, if we dont- its okay, but if we do... more understanding of Gods glory it will be."

and there is always

"Well YOU DON'T KNOW THE LAST BLA SO EVERYTHING IS WRONG OR MEANINGLESS!!!!!"

And that goes on both sides, so.. /shrug
Show me where anyone on the science side here made any claim as to the explanation of creation? The only people arguing anything about creation are creationists.

Status
Not open for further replies.