Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Vanessa, why did Jesus behead 600 Jews?

I haven't read the Bible or anything but my pastor at Atheist Church told me this is what Christianity is all about and, thus, is why I am not a Christian.

13.25 Whence they came unto him sang with all manner of foul scents and he spake,
13.26 "Ye cometh hither that we too might know the rank taste of your home. "
13.27 "That we too might bathe in the acrid air of her torn bosom and lo, suffer the thrall. "
13.28 "Nay!" Christ raised his blade, Juice Layer, above his head and the Heavens shook.
13.29 "Verily these things shall not come to pass and You who know not right from wrong shall know neither rest nor peace! "
13.30 Jesus swept.
13.31 His divine blade swangeth true and all were slain, one score score and half yet another.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Vanessa Vanessa sadly I won't be up in Boston.

But if your ever in Florida and in my neck o' da' woods we can go worship some Jesus together. :)

Edit: like literally Church, not some off FOH forum word perversion haha you guys are always crazy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's funny that this thread is called Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog thread, but I've never really actually made an official blog post, heh. Always just answered you guys questions and engaged with you. I don't intend to start / make this a "blog" routine, no worries, but I'll do one so I can say I at least fulfilled the point of the thread's title, aye?

So what are my blog thoughts for this day of 07/30/19?

My home. What my home is and what that means. Is it only the domicile? Or is it one's nation? Some who roam would look at mother earth and say the land is home, while others may feel deeply that the entirety of existence is home... that gazing into the vast ocean of stars feels like they belong -here-, amongst the cosmos.

Interesting isn't it? Home can be little, or lots.

I guess I'd say that my home is just my little condo. As soon as I step outside, I am no longer at home but merely a traveller on business... whether that business is for pleasure, for work, or for necessity (it can't be any more than those three things I feel) varies, but home is where love is and where love radiates. I pity people who, for whatever reason, don't feel at home in their home. You know who you are. That's got to be the root of many cases of anxiety and depression... and what I'd ask first if I was a psychologist: Are you comfortable at home?

Philosophy aside, my home decor is like me... weird and unique. The fact that a cop (whose job entails entering into more people's homes than most other professions on average I assume) who came over to my place in the past year told me "Your place is one of the most interesting places I've ever seen" is telling. When he said "interesting" it was the "I'm being nice and saying interesting instead of saying you're a fucking weirdo" kind of "interesting", know what I mean? LoL. I'm okay with that tho! I honestly relish being me.

So anyway, my decor is a balance of adult sensibilities splashed with childlike fun and color; and femme / nerd display pieces. Y'all would probably HATE me prattling on about my many dolls, so I'll not delve into those; instead:

I love Funko Pops! They're cute, they're quality, and I can't get enough of them. All told, and all around my domicile, I own ~28 of them so far. Some are in box, some are out... it just depends on the aesthetic.

View attachment 217091

I'm obviously a fan of Twin Peaks (season 3 was soooo amazing) so this black lodge setup was a no-brainer tribute to create. You guys like it? I see these at work all the time so I'm always buying the ones that are relevant in my life. My next haul will be the Persona funko pops (thanks for the game redacted you know who you are.. I need to finish it though!).

View attachment 217113

Oh, I'm also thinking about fulfilling a childhood dream and building an HO scale model train system in my place soon. I'd really like to go all out and make it a long-term (like, maybe the entirety of 2020) project to get it looking decent. Based upon some YouTube vids, some guys go balls-to-the-wall with model trains and have absolutely unreal and beautiful displays. I'd just like to have something midrange and something that I can "complete" and let be... not looking to make it a life's hobby.

Lastly (and I'm dreaming really big here with this one) I want a fiber optic star ceiling installed in my bedroom. Yup, this is probably an impossibility given that I live in between neighbors above and below me, but I could install something lower than my own ceiling now couldn't I? This is a "years down the road" type of thing. I used to have those glow in the dark stars that you could tack up on the walls... this would just be the logical adult extension of that. I mean honestly though, can you imagine making love to someone underneath that kind of set up and some mood music in the background? A tranny can dream~

....on to the quotes! :emoji_sun_with_face:

Science is terrific and I love it... I never said science itself is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses Dom.

What I'm saying is that people who think matter / space-time / reality (i.e. the complete and tangible universe) came from nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses. Also, I'm saying that people who think sentient life somehow spawned from non-sentient matter due to nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses.

The above isn't science, but religion.

Atheists have the illogical hubris to say "There is no God". This is a complete and utter joke. Atheists will always have their crippling problem of logically rectifying the reality of "Creation points to a Creator". Now what characteristics you attribute to said Creator is your prerogative. Some say He's God (me) Some say He's Allah. Some say it's a noodly appendage. Some say it's a programmer (hey Jask~). Some even say that the Creator hasn't even revealed Him/Her/Itself yet... or that we can't even comprehend their presence. Either way you slice it, the atheist mind is truly more illogical than any other worldview. Dawkin's hypothetical believer of the great JuJu at the bottom of the sea is more logical than an atheist who says "There is no God".

Agnostics are at least honest enough to say "I don't know what the fook is going on here". This is more rational. Be agnostic if you're going to be wrong hahaha. Atheists are truly just the worst though... they're basically agnostics with hubris (which just means they are equally as wrong but with more certainty in their wrongness LoL).

...oh and yes, you're correct: Christians like me are awful too because we're right and are certain in our rightness :p

LoL Phazael YET AGAIN claiming the top trophy:

View attachment 217084

Your reading comprehension is about as low as your BMI is high. I didn't say I was never going to respond to anything in this thread ever again; I said that I wasn't going to reply to those 4 pages of posts that I caught up on while I was busy working for the richest man on the planet for Prime week. The only replies I replied to were posts after that.

So I sniffed out that Tad was a tranny before anyone else... your point is: ?

Yes, Tad is batshit insane. It's sad. In other dwliciously ironic news, water is wet, grass is green, and you're literally stupid.

I've written off that thread ever since the bossman drew me a somewhat clear line in the sand that people weren't too pleased with my presence in it so I decided back then that when it comes to tranny shit, I'll stick with my thread where it's safe and expected.

It's sad, because I enjoyed shitposting in that thread and 90% of the time I will AGREE with you guys about how illogical, lunacy-filled and radical the transgender community (and indeed the entire LGBTQWTF community) is but there's that 10% of disagreement between me and the forum which caused derails and such so it's honestly just best I steer clear of the GG/SJW thread. I'm okay with that.

To answer your question though... yeah I think that's a pretty messed up situation for you to be in and I'm terribly sorry for both you AND I that my mental illness has been stepped on and appropriated by people who use it for reasons that just seems so odd to me and it's like you're some player in this game of respect with your wife in the middle of it. This entire non-binary, gender-neutral pronouns thing is sheer madness and it's NOT transgenderism... it's leftist attention-seeking oppression trains and mere fashion disguised as "transgenderism". Ask your wife's friend(s) why they identify as non-gender and what their basis is for it. Put on your brain spandex because the mental gymnastics that will ensue will be good.

Would love an update if you want to talk about it. If not, that's okay too.

Punko... I don't post for you and could care less what you do or do not prefer. Let's get that clear. When I tell you that I wish that you'd just fuck off and never come in this thread again, I think in your tiny brain that you're going to twist that into "haha, I'm getting at her!" but in reality, that means that I think you're just a complete bore and unoriginal and your shit is getting old much like Foler's used to. So glad he packed it up and left.

Godless people rationalize God as a magical invisible being, not us, so until you actually start stating things correctly in a manner that makes sense, your argument and logic is faulty right out of the gate.... I love it when y'all say this tho... this whole "magical bearded invisible man in the sky" thing, it's so childlike. Think about it for a second though: Of course He is an invisible being to you. You are Godless.

Poor atheist thinks we think God "formed out of empty space". This is how atheists rationalize God; it's amazing discussing this topic with atheists because it displays their thoughts to the public forum in full detail.

It's not the repost aspect that's retarded (though it still is, it's not the MOST retarded part about you saying it put it that way), it's that you say this as if you, me, or anyone else thinks it's genuine advice coming from a place of concern. Dude who isn't sure what life is all about or what happens to him when he dies is telling me I need help. I love this place, I really really do.

I've just come to accept that someone who spent $140 on adjusting someone else's pixels on a forum in an effort to get them upset when the recipient of said adjustment doesn't give a single pubic hairs care to how high or low that number goes is doing a fine job wrecking themselves frankly. However, breaking apart their idiocy bit by bit is pleasing to me, I can't lie.

Oh, psshh, totally Hodj... I know that! My goodness, you act like I wasn't aware that people are doing it because they have kindness in their heart and genuine concern for my well-being.

I've been on this forum too long now to think for ONE second that the image was getting reposted just because the people doing it are uncreative bores who hate trannies due to their SJW feels.

It's like you don't know me at all. Gosh!

Page 186!

Fascist gears huh? If that's what equates (in your opinion) to the binary belief that real trannies are only MtF / FtM, I'm okay with that label.

Which lead me to google "Nazi Tranny".

Please allow me to share my findings!

View attachment 217080

Be still my beating heart~

Okay, I'll be waiting. Fire up the popcorn.

You seem to be focused on things at the cellular level here in this post, which is fine, but... I nor any tranny (legitimately anyway) have ever claimed that they could change their DNA, Chromosomes or anything on that level. You said, quote, "your assertion here is that if you transition younger there will be no difference" No difference in terms of advantageousness in sports, yes, that's my assertion and not just "younger" but "at puberty" (important distinction). The only reason some trannies are dominating is because they've gone through that male puberty which allows for a host of physical advantages compared to biological women.

Strawmanning disabled people to dismiss trannies in sports is weak shit Lithose, and you know it.

If you want to talk about this, great, but don't bring strawberries to a lemonade stand.

Trannies in sports is a mild problem, yup. It is unfair. IF things go well for society in the near future and beyond, this will work itself out and this will be a small hiccup in the scheme of things. As an unwished, unvoted, unwanted, UNrepresentative of the transgender community (they don't want me with them... I speak too honestly and factually for their taste), I apologize for said hiccup on your astroturf.

This is the start of my entry into the religious dialogue that you are talking about.

Anyone can read the unedited posts for their own instead of relying on your CNN-esque fake news critique of how that all played out. You were the first to start in with the "ur a retard hur hur" kind of rhetoric here:

Which of course is amusing to me because it was in that same post that you said this:

Which a fellow evolutionist (who I'd assume merely based on his platform is more learned than you) shit on your assertion here. Congratulations wormie. But Evolution is so factual and you have it all worked out, right?

View attachment 217085

In regards to you saying that *I* showed inability and unwillingness, here you go:

Owning you (self-characterized!) chimps is as easy as quoting your own words.

Care to debate that via the FoH Podcast?

Already told you I turned in my copy to the library. Jessika was renewing it for me and we had a falling out so I had to turn it back in. I'm always honest; I'm a Christian, after all.

If you'd like to give me the tl;dr on what the Borg is, I'm all ears... Star Trek was never my thing.

Everything in life is like this Gerbil. Music, History, Math, Cooking... the more you dig into a subject, the more you appreciate that certain subject. Yup!

Iannis gets me; let it be known.

I'm just a cog on the wheel of the Bezos train, and that train pays well for the work I actually do. I could do a whole post about Amazon benefits that extends well beyond the bottom line paycheck but they tell us to limit our talks about the company on social media. Considering my profile here and how doxxable I am if you're a crazy nutter, I don't want to tempt fate too much by talking about my job... let's just say I absolutely LOVE the train that I'm on. Toot Toot!

Pulled from the "Post your own cock thread"

It's amazing that one of the worst posters who fills up my thread with crap content is coming into this one talking about how this is classier than mine. You're like a dude who eats his McDonald's and just tosses the bag out the window while looking around at the streets and shaking his head going, "Boy, this city sure went to shit".

You're just an illogical shitbag Punko, like I've been saying for months now.

Because I've never claimed to be a woman you low-IQ mongoloid. You make this weird grandstanding about me and yet you're too stupid to even know who/what you're arguing against. You're just being an NPC and putting me into your little NPC box of what you think every tranny is like. I told you several months ago in the GG/SJW thread: You have no idea who you're dealing with by coming at me you dumb sack of shit. Learn from Hodj's folly (he thought I could be steamrolled similar to a weak, fragile Tanoomba): you will never win... deal with it.

Oh I got a call a couple of days ago from Mr. Racioppi from the Straight Pride Parade. Crossing fingers for getting VIP passes for the after-party. I wanna hang with Milo! So excited.. would love to debate *any* of you face to face there, so please... if you want to make literal history, join us at the FIRST EVER STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE in Boston, August 31st.
TL;DR

and believe me when I say that this is probably the first time I've ever used tl;dr as it was meant to be used, and not just because I felt like being a dick

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's funny that this thread is called Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog thread, but I've never really actually made an official blog post, heh. Always just answered you guys questions and engaged with you. I don't intend to start / make this a "blog" routine, no worries, but I'll do one so I can say I at least fulfilled the point of the thread's title, aye?

My home. What my home is and what that means. Is it only the domicile? Or is it one's nation? Some who roam would look at mother earth and say the land is home, while others may feel deeply that the entirety of existence is home... that gazing into the vast ocean of stars feels like they belong -here-, amongst the cosmos.

I guess I'd say that my home is just my little condo. As soon as I step outside, I am no longer at home but merely a traveller on business... whether that business is for pleasure, for work, or for necessity (it can't be any more than those three things I feel) varies, but home is where love is and where love radiates. I pity people who, for whatever reason, don't feel at home in their home. You know who you are. That's got to be the root of many cases of anxiety and depression... and what I'd ask first if I was a psychologist: Are you comfortable at home?

Philosophy aside, my home decor is like me... weird and unique. The fact that a cop (whose job entails entering into more people's homes than most other professions on average I assume) who came over to my place in the past year told me "Your place is one of the most interesting places I've ever seen" is telling. When he said "interesting" it was the "I'm being nice and saying interesting instead of saying you're a fucking weirdo" kind of "interesting", know what I mean? LoL. I'm okay with that tho! I honestly relish being me.

So anyway, my decor is a balance of adult sensibilities splashed with childlike fun and color; and femme / nerd display pieces. Y'all would probably HATE me prattling on about my many dolls, so I'll not delve into those; instead:

I love Funko Pops! They're cute, they're quality, and I can't get enough of them. All told, and all around my domicile, I own ~28 of them so far. Some are in box, some are out... it just depends on the aesthetic.

View attachment 217091

I'm obviously a fan of Twin Peaks (season 3 was soooo amazing) so this black lodge setup was a no-brainer tribute to create. You guys like it? I see these at work all the time so I'm always buying the ones that are relevant in my life. My next haul will be the Persona funko pops (thanks for the game redacted you know who you are.. I need to finish it though!).

View attachment 217113

Oh, I'm also thinking about fulfilling a childhood dream and building an HO scale model train system in my place soon. I'd really like to go all out and make it a long-term (like, maybe the entirety of 2020) project to get it looking decent. Based upon some YouTube vids, some guys go balls-to-the-wall with model trains and have absolutely unreal and beautiful displays. I'd just like to have something midrange and something that I can "complete" and let be... not looking to make it a life's hobby.

Lastly (and I'm dreaming really big here with this one) I want a fiber optic star ceiling installed in my bedroom. Yup, this is probably an impossibility given that I live in between neighbors above and below me, but I could install something lower than my own ceiling now couldn't I? This is a "years down the road" type of thing. I used to have those glow in the dark stars that you could tack up on the walls... this would just be the logical adult extension of that. I mean honestly though, can you imagine making love to someone underneath that kind of set up and some mood music in the background? A tranny can dream~

Science is terrific and I love it... I never said science itself is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses Dom.

What I'm saying is that people who think matter / space-time / reality (i.e. the complete and tangible universe) came from nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses. Also, I'm saying that people who think sentient life somehow spawned from non-sentient matter due to nothing (no God) is hand-waving wish-washy nonsense pulled out of people's asses.

Atheists have the illogical hubris to say "There is no God". This is a complete and utter joke. Atheists will always have their crippling problem of logically rectifying the reality of "Creation points to a Creator". Now what characteristics you attribute to said Creator is your prerogative. Some say He's God (me) Some say He's Allah. Some say it's a noodly appendage. Some say it's a programmer (hey Jask~). Some even say that the Creator hasn't even revealed Him/Her/Itself yet... or that we can't even comprehend their presence. Either way you slice it, the atheist mind is truly more illogical than any other worldview. Dawkin's hypothetical believer of the great JuJu at the bottom of the sea is more logical than an atheist who says "There is no God".

Agnostics are at least honest enough to say "I don't know what the fook is going on here". This is more rational. Be agnostic if you're going to be wrong hahaha. Atheists are truly just the worst though... they're basically agnostics with hubris (which just means they are equally as wrong but with more certainty in their wrongness LoL).

...oh and yes, you're correct: Christians like me are awful too because we're right and are certain in our rightness :p

View attachment 217084

Your reading comprehension is about as low as your BMI is high. I didn't say I was never going to respond to anything in this thread ever again; I said that I wasn't going to reply to those 4 pages of posts that I caught up on while I was busy working for the richest man on the planet for Prime week. The only replies I replied to were posts after that.

Yes, Tad is batshit insane. It's sad. In other dwliciously ironic news, water is wet, grass is green, and you're literally stupid.

I've written off that thread ever since the bossman drew me a somewhat clear line in the sand that people weren't too pleased with my presence in it so I decided back then that when it comes to tranny shit, I'll stick with my thread where it's safe and expected.

It's sad, because I enjoyed shitposting in that thread and 90% of the time I will AGREE with you guys about how illogical, lunacy-filled and radical the transgender community (and indeed the entire LGBTQWTF community) is but there's that 10% of disagreement between me and the forum which caused derails and such so it's honestly just best I steer clear of the GG/SJW thread. I'm okay with that.

To answer your question though... yeah I think that's a pretty messed up situation for you to be in and I'm terribly sorry for both you AND I that my mental illness has been stepped on and appropriated by people who use it for reasons that just seems so odd to me and it's like you're some player in this game of respect with your wife in the middle of it. This entire non-binary, gender-neutral pronouns thing is sheer madness and it's NOT transgenderism... it's leftist attention-seeking oppression trains and mere fashion disguised as "transgenderism". Ask your wife's friend(s) why they identify as non-gender and what their basis is for it. Put on your brain spandex because the mental gymnastics that will ensue will be good.

Punko... I don't post for you and could care less what you do or do not prefer. Let's get that clear. When I tell you that I wish that you'd just fuck off and never come in this thread again, I think in your tiny brain that you're going to twist that into "haha, I'm getting at her!" but in reality, that means that I think you're just a complete bore and unoriginal and your shit is getting old much like Foler's used to. So glad he packed it up and left.

Godless people rationalize God as a magical invisible being, not us, so until you actually start stating things correctly in a manner that makes sense, your argument and logic is faulty right out of the gate.... I love it when y'all say this tho... this whole "magical bearded invisible man in the sky" thing, it's so childlike. Think about it for a second though: Of course He is an invisible being to you. You are Godless.

Poor atheist thinks we think God "formed out of empty space". This is how atheists rationalize God; it's amazing discussing this topic with atheists because it displays their thoughts to the public forum in full detail.

It's not the repost aspect that's retarded (though it still is, it's not the MOST retarded part about you saying it put it that way), it's that you say this as if you, me, or anyone else thinks it's genuine advice coming from a place of concern. Dude who isn't sure what life is all about or what happens to him when he dies is telling me I need help. I love this place, I really really do.

I've just come to accept that someone who spent $140 on adjusting someone else's pixels on a forum in an effort to get them upset when the recipient of said adjustment doesn't give a single pubic hairs care to how high or low that number goes is doing a fine job wrecking themselves frankly. However, breaking apart their idiocy bit by bit is pleasing to me, I can't lie.

Oh, psshh, totally Hodj... I know that! My goodness, you act like I wasn't aware that people are doing it because they have kindness in their heart and genuine concern for my well-being.

I've been on this forum too long now to think for ONE second that the image was getting reposted just because the people doing it are uncreative bores who hate trannies due to their SJW feels.

Page 186!

Fascist gears huh? If that's what equates (in your opinion) to the binary belief that real trannies are only MtF / FtM, I'm okay with that label.

View attachment 217080

You seem to be focused on things at the cellular level here in this post, which is fine, but... I nor any tranny (legitimately anyway) have ever claimed that they could change their DNA, Chromosomes or anything on that level. You said, quote, "your assertion here is that if you transition younger there will be no difference" No difference in terms of advantageousness in sports, yes, that's my assertion and not just "younger" but "at puberty" (important distinction). The only reason some trannies are dominating is because they've gone through that male puberty which allows for a host of physical advantages compared to biological women.

Strawmanning disabled people to dismiss trannies in sports is weak shit Lithose, and you know it.

If you want to talk about this, great, but don't bring strawberries to a lemonade stand.

Trannies in sports is a mild problem, yup. It is unfair. IF things go well for society in the near future and beyond, this will work itself out and this will be a small hiccup in the scheme of things. As an unwished, unvoted, unwanted, UNrepresentative of the transgender community (they don't want me with them... I speak too honestly and factually for their taste), I apologize for said hiccup on your astroturf.

This is the start of my entry into the religious dialogue that you are talking about.

Anyone can read the unedited posts for their own instead of relying on your CNN-esque fake news critique of how that all played out. You were the first to start in with the "ur a retard hur hur" kind of rhetoric here:

Which of course is amusing to me because it was in that same post that you said this:

Which a fellow evolutionist (who I'd assume merely based on his platform is more learned than you) shit on your assertion here. Congratulations wormie. But Evolution is so factual and you have it all worked out, right?

View attachment 217085

In regards to you saying that *I* showed inability and unwillingness, here you go:

Already told you I turned in my copy to the library. Jessika was renewing it for me and we had a falling out so I had to turn it back in. I'm always honest; I'm a Christian, after all.

If you'd like to give me the tl;dr on what the Borg is, I'm all ears... Star Trek was never my thing.

Everything in life is like this Gerbil. Music, History, Math, Cooking... the more you dig into a subject, the more you appreciate that certain subject. Yup!

I'm just a cog on the wheel of the Bezos train, and that train pays well for the work I actually do. I could do a whole post about Amazon benefits that extends well beyond the bottom line paycheck but they tell us to limit our talks about the company on social media. Considering my profile here and how doxxable I am if you're a crazy nutter, I don't want to tempt fate too much by talking about my job... let's just say I absolutely LOVE the train that I'm on. Toot Toot!

It's amazing that one of the worst posters who fills up my thread with crap content is coming into this one talking about how this is classier than mine. You're like a dude who eats his McDonald's and just tosses the bag out the window while looking around at the streets and shaking his head going, "Boy, this city sure went to shit".

Because I've never claimed to be a woman you low-IQ mongoloid. You make this weird grandstanding about me and yet you're too stupid to even know who/what you're arguing against. You're just being an NPC and putting me into your little NPC box of what you think every tranny is like. I told you several months ago in the GG/SJW thread: You have no idea who you're dealing with by coming at me you dumb sack of shit. Learn from Hodj's folly (he thought I could be steamrolled similar to a weak, fragile Tanoomba): you will never win... deal with it.

Oh I got a call a couple of days ago from Mr. Racioppi from the Straight Pride Parade. Crossing fingers for getting VIP passes for the after-party. I wanna hang with Milo! So excited.. would love to debate *any* of you face to face there, so please... if you want to make literal history, join us at the FIRST EVER STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE in Boston, August 31st.

I used ctrl F to skim this post.

Pretty proud about that.

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

View attachment 217091

View attachment 217113

View attachment 217084

Page 186!

View attachment 217080

View attachment 217085

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

maskedmelon

Why must God be sentient or even concrete? Why cannot God be something intangible, something abstract like Action? It is very clear in the world around us that phenomena are the progeny of Action. Whether this universe has an origin or not, it is Action which has brought about and continues to shape the world we now know. If the universe had a beginning it most certainly was with Action.

Why must God think, feel or know anything? The power to shape reality is no less miraculous on its own. If anything, it is all the more miraculous for its virginity. If we are to ascribe divinity to anything, let it be Action. Our worlds would not, could not exist without it.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
yep.jpg

I think you nailed down the dr part right in your post for "didn't read". Unless you're an Übermensch and refreshed the page right as Soygen posted it, read the entire paper, did your research about the author, and then typed your reply all in the span of under 6 minutes. Everyone please salute Punko, genius amongst men... and here I was this whole time thinking you were just some butthurt tranny-hating bore who became obsessed with somehow sticking it to me because I called you out for being the ignorant turd-souffle that you are months ago. How wrong about you I was!

Furthermore, it is NOT shocking at all that the person who wrote it was being accused of transphobia. I read the accusations that were put against Biggs (the author). He honestly sounds like one of you guys here on FoH if this alt-twitter account was actually him and those were his thoughts/words LoL. He's a shitposter basically. Not nearly enough to ruffle my feathers but to the trans community at large, it doesn't take much; at all... I can see them going full-blown trigger over this (imo, humorous) content:

Further Tweets that have been shown to The Oxford Student state that “the odd thing about transitioning is that it makes you LESS attractive”, while another states that @MrHenryWimbush can “almost picture your ladydick” in response to Tweets by other accounts. A reply to another Tweet alleges that transgender people are “five times more likely to be tweeting “choke on my ladydick, cuntwipe””.

Btw Punko: Choke on my ladydick you cuntwipe.

Soygen Soygen Thanks for posting that. If Carmichael truly did skew the results of ANY of these research studies I'd love to know why and what the deets are. That's fucked up if true and I will 100% stand behind the truth if that's how the cookie crumbles. But look, the source of this IS a guy who has an anti-trans agenda right out of the gate, let's be real about it. Same thing when people post stuff from The Heritage Foundation here. This paper is a professor of psychology writing a piece questioning the credibility of the research being done, nothing more nothing less. There are no corroborating evidences that I'm aware of besides this one fellow's critique of the system. If you disagree, by all means, post what you find.

But sure, take the researchers to task if that's what this dude's complaint is. Scrutinize them and their methods and let the courts decide if it comes to that... Let sunlight be the best disinfectant for ALL of this; let the truth be known... isn't that what we all want, ultimately? Can't wait to see how this pans out, and I'll tell you here and now:

If puberty blockers ARE deemed more dangerous than initially reported (I mean I doubt it but I'm open minded enough), and if there's some conspiracy theory-esque leftist agenda mucking up shit that reaches as high as the doctors, psychologists, and researchers that progenerated this treatment in the first place, I will have 0 qualms stating "Y'know, I was mislead by these charlatans and you guys were right". I think some of you think I have a dog in this fight and I really don't... I just believe what the research and studies have shown.

See ya there.
Oh boy...

Well when Antifa is coming at both of us, we may need to rethink who our allies are, no? As the old saying goes: politics makes for strange bedfellows.

Also I am willing to bet that he did not watch more than 5 minutes of those videos
Not the first time you're wrong about something. Keep adding to the pile though.

She doesn't argue against the theory of evolution by natural selection because, to be blunt, she has literally no idea what it is.
When you have no argument, just pretend that your opponent doesn't even know the topic. Call them stupid like wormie does. Post cute emoji strings to promote suicide. This is how you win debates in 🤡🌎 .

So try me then Gerbil. It's a resounding NO for an actual debate via the podcast I take it?

Vanessa, why did Jesus behead 600 Jews?

I haven't read the Bible or anything but my pastor at Atheist Church told me this is what Christianity is all about and, thus, is why I am not a Christian.
I didn't know Saul was Jesus... that's neato.

You put your faith in the books of men over the book of God. That's your call, not mine. When you look in the mirror and you see inside yourself, are you genuinely happy? Content? Fulfilled? This isn't something *I* need an answer to; it's what YOU need to answer to yourself. If the answer is yes, then I'm truly happy for you! You've found happiness in a world where you believe that at the end, there is nothing; no God. No Nirvana. No Rebirth. No Utopia. Just utter non-existence, the ultimate nihilistic conclusion. I commend that; that takes some great inner strength I must say. If the answer is no, then it is YOU who needs to (to steal your own words) confront your dragon of chaos.

Vanessa Vanessa

Is the world round or flat?
If you choose to gaslight me and make me out to be a Lumie here, then just know I see what you're doing. To repeat an earlier post: I'm a vanilla-flavored Christian. There is nothing radical or crazy about my beliefs unless you want to lump the entirely of the Christian faith into this padded room of extremism. Now if you want to explore the way in which my brain mixes my tranniness with my faith, then THAT is where I'd agree that that makes for a more interesting topic of discussion but that's not what you're doing here.

The world is round.
Sharia Muslims perpetrated 9/11.
We went to the moon. Many times.
The world is not ruled by Lizard People.
The NSA isn't listening to my calls.
The black helicopters in the sky have NOTHING to do with me.
Foror + Tigule = Furor + Tigole.

Satisfied?

I like this fanfic.
The part about the Juice Layer was creative, I'll give the person that credit!

TL;DR

and believe me when I say that this is probably the first time I've ever used tl;dr as it was meant to be used, and not just because I felt like being a dick
I believe you LoL... Erro, you could still be a dick with me anytime and I'd still love you bae :emoji_hearts: On a desktop, my posts are still a behemoth, I concur, but on a mobile? RIP. I'm sorry to all mobile users opening up my thread. I'd hate me too reading this thread on a mobile.

In truth, if no one reads my shit, fine. If people only want to read the parts in which I reply to them personally, fine. If people want to just read a few bits and pieces here and there, fine. I do not mind. I bake a mountain of a cake a lay it on the table. It's a unique cake with its own flavor... some hate it, some love it. Whether people devour it or toss it in the garbage... whatever. You're not hurting my feelings in the slightest if you don't eat the cake. Hope that analogy makes sense :p

(and I love laying that proverbial cake on the table and 15 seconds later Hodj reacting and replying to it LoL.... but I'm the crazy one. Best forum ever!)

If the universe had a beginning it most certainly was with Action.
There's a lot of evidence that points to the universe having a beginning, yes. You call it Action. I call it Genesis 1:1 I pray that you're satisfied with your conclusion about the nature of reality as I am :) Thanks for joining the discussion btw.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Weird Boner

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Unless you're an Übermensch and refreshed the page right as Soygen posted it, read the entire paper, did your research about the author, and then typed your reply all in the span of under 6 minutes. Everyone please salute Punko, genius amongst men...

This is exactly how it went.

Thanks.

Furthermore, it is NOT shocking at all that the person who wrote it was being accused of transphobia.

Of course not, since anyone with rational opinions on the topic, which is mostly people with education levels above elementary school, are called "transphobes".

Bunch of delusional people with entitlement issues, supported by medical experts that make their money based on aforementioned delusions - the entire trans movement summed up.

Soygen Soygen Thanks for posting that. If Carmichael truly did skew the results of ANY of these research studies I'd love to know why and what the deets are. That's fucked up if true and I will 100% stand behind the truth if that's how the cookie crumbles. But look, the source of this IS a guy who has an anti-trans agenda right out of the gate, let's be real about it.

I can't even imagine how stupid someone has to be to state "making an individual skip their puberty has no harmful effects on them".

Earlier in this thread I commented on the fact that these people will not have normal social or emotional lives, which is exactly what the linked article supports.

How can you not understand this? Do you think an 18 year old with the body of a 13 year old can function normally, like someone aged 18 should? I've asked this before but was conveniently ignored.

But hey, you've already said this guy has "anti-trans" agenda, so you'll just end up ignoring the whole thing if it doesn't somehow end up being twisted in your favor.

Seek urgent help.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 217182

I think you nailed down the dr part right in your post for "didn't read". Unless you're an Übermensch and refreshed the page right as Soygen posted it, read the entire paper, did your research about the author, and then typed your reply all in the span of under 6 minutes. Everyone please salute Punko, genius amongst men... and here I was this whole time thinking you were just some butthurt tranny-hating bore who became obsessed with somehow sticking it to me because I called you out for being the ignorant turd-souffle that you are months ago. How wrong about you I was!

Furthermore, it is NOT shocking at all that the person who wrote it was being accused of transphobia. I read the accusations that were put against Biggs (the author). He honestly sounds like one of you guys here on FoH if this alt-twitter account was actually him and those were his thoughts/words LoL. He's a shitposter basically. Not nearly enough to ruffle my feathers but to the trans community at large, it doesn't take much; at all... I can see them going full-blown trigger over this (imo, humorous) content:

Further Tweets that have been shown to The Oxford Student state that “the odd thing about transitioning is that it makes you LESS attractive”, while another states that @MrHenryWimbush can “almost picture your ladydick” in response to Tweets by other accounts. A reply to another Tweet alleges that transgender people are “five times more likely to be tweeting “choke on my ladydick, cuntwipe””.

Btw Punko: Choke on my ladydick you cuntwipe.

Soygen Soygen Thanks for posting that. If Carmichael truly did skew the results of ANY of these research studies I'd love to know why and what the deets are. That's fucked up if true and I will 100% stand behind the truth if that's how the cookie crumbles. But look, the source of this IS a guy who has an anti-trans agenda right out of the gate, let's be real about it. Same thing when people post stuff from The Heritage Foundation here. This paper is a professor of psychology writing a piece questioning the credibility of the research being done, nothing more nothing less. There are no corroborating evidences that I'm aware of besides this one fellow's critique of the system. If you disagree, by all means, post what you find.

But sure, take the researchers to task if that's what this dude's complaint is. Scrutinize them and their methods and let the courts decide if it comes to that... Let sunlight be the best disinfectant for ALL of this; let the truth be known... isn't that what we all want, ultimately? Can't wait to see how this pans out, and I'll tell you here and now:

If puberty blockers ARE deemed more dangerous than initially reported (I mean I doubt it but I'm open minded enough), and if there's some conspiracy theory-esque leftist agenda mucking up shit that reaches as high as the doctors, psychologists, and researchers that progenerated this treatment in the first place, I will have 0 qualms stating "Y'know, I was mislead by these charlatans and you guys were right". I think some of you think I have a dog in this fight and I really don't... I just believe what the research and studies have shown.

Oh boy...

Well when Antifa is coming at both of us, we may need to rethink who our allies are, no? As the old saying goes: politics makes for strange bedfellows.

Not the first time you're wrong about something. Keep adding to the pile though.

When you have no argument, just pretend that your opponent doesn't even know the topic. Call them stupid like wormie does. Post cute emoji strings to promote suicide. This is how you win debates in 🤡🌎 .

So try me then Gerbil. It's a resounding NO for an actual debate via the podcast I take it?

I didn't know Saul was Jesus... that's neato.

You put your faith in the books of men over the book of God. That's your call, not mine. When you look in the mirror and you see inside yourself, are you genuinely happy? Content? Fulfilled? This isn't something *I* need an answer to; it's what YOU need to answer to yourself. If the answer is yes, then I'm truly happy for you! You've found happiness in a world where you believe that at the end, there is nothing; no God. No Nirvana. No Rebirth. No Utopia. Just utter non-existence, the ultimate nihilistic conclusion. I commend that; that takes some great inner strength I must say. If the answer is no, then it is YOU who needs to (to steal your own words) confront your dragon of chaos.

If you choose to gaslight me and make me out to be a Lumie here, then just know I see what you're doing. To repeat an earlier post: I'm a vanilla-flavored Christian. There is nothing radical or crazy about my beliefs unless you want to lump the entirely of the Christian faith into this padded room of extremism. Now if you want to explore the way in which my brain mixes my tranniness with my faith, then THAT is where I'd agree that that makes for a more interesting topic of discussion but that's not what you're doing here.

The world is round.
Sharia Muslims perpetrated 9/11.
We went to the moon. Many times.
The world is not ruled by Lizard People.
The NSA isn't listening to my calls.
The black helicopters in the sky have NOTHING to do with me.
Foror + Tigule = Furor + Tigole.

Satisfied?

The part about the Juice Layer was creative, I'll give the person that credit!

I believe you LoL... Erro, you could still be a dick with me anytime and I'd still love you bae :emoji_hearts: On a desktop, my posts are still a behemoth, I concur, but on a mobile? RIP. I'm sorry to all mobile users opening up my thread. I'd hate me too reading this thread on a mobile.

In truth, if no one reads my shit, fine. If people only want to read the parts in which I reply to them personally, fine. If people want to just read a few bits and pieces here and there, fine. I do not mind. I bake a mountain of a cake a lay it on the table. It's a unique cake with its own flavor... some hate it, some love it. Whether people devour it or toss it in the garbage... whatever. You're not hurting my feelings in the slightest if you don't eat the cake. Hope that analogy makes sense :p

(and I love laying that proverbial cake on the table and 15 seconds later Hodj reacting and replying to it LoL.... but I'm the crazy one. Best forum ever!)

There's a lot of evidence that points to the universe having a beginning, yes. You call it Action. I call it Genesis 1:1 I pray that you're satisfied with your conclusion about the nature of reality as I am :) Thanks for joining the discussion btw.
Almost every post you make on the topic of biology is proof you don’t know anything about bio. I can dig through your post history and pull out every ignorant fuck thing you have said by why bother when you dont even understand that biology and evolution say nothing about where the universe came from? You are an ignorant moron because you argue about something you know zero about. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If puberty blockers ARE deemed more dangerous than initially reported (I mean I doubt it but I'm open minded enough), ...

This is so insanely stupid I am actually angry at the statement.

How can someone not understand that puberty is an essential part of growing up? Because they are "open minded"?

Incredible, I don't even have words.

Someone powder my hand.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Just think, the liberal progressives will soon be able to just breed themselves some legal "pre-teens".

Give girls/guys puberty blockers, keep their (proper) hormone levels the same or slightly lower than they were when they started the blockers. Let them turn 18. Boom, a fully legal prepubescent sex person - that literally is legal for a pedo (as an actual pedo is attracted to pre-pubescent vs pubescent)

• 1Barf

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm

If something like this happens in Florida I am in 100%.

iannis

Musty Nester
Milo is pioneering a straight pride parade? And he's doing it in Boston? Wasn't mass the first breaking for gay marriage? He is indeed a very strange faggot.

That's actually a good idea, and a good place to do it. TOTALLY different connotation if you do it down in Mississipi. lel.

Sniff his hair and report back.

maskedmelon

Hello Vanessa!

Always happy to discuss when there is discussion to be had! ^^ The point I was driving at with that post is that traditional notions as to the nature of God may occlude simple truths we might otherwise accept without quarrel. There is no conflict between understanding God as Action and Genesis 1:1. It's a reconciliation of religious and secular views.

Why must God have a beard or be some amorphous light and live in the clouds? Most Christians will laugh at that characterization, but nevertheless it is the most common image conjured in the minds of believers and unbelievers alike. That leads unnecessarily to conflict and rejection of truth all around. God as Action, resolves that conflict. Action could perfectly fill the role of God in Genesis 1.1 and it shuts down detractors.

The Evolution/Creation debate is another area of needless conflict. And the resolution is less abstract than reconsidering our notions of what God is. As a Christian there is no reason why one can't believe both Evolution and the story of creation at once. And no, one needn't to submit to faith-quashing cognitive dissonance to do so. All that is needed is to look at the evidence of evolution, the Big Bang, etc. as back story. There is no reason why an omnipotent being could not have birthed the universe circa 6k years ago with a robust backstory for its origins including a fossil record and cosmic background radiation.

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.