Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I remember another poster that labeled 80% of the forum retarded, while he waxed socratic and theosophical about gender theories and Anita Sarkeesian, who constantly declared his own victory against the world.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
He doesn't care. We've been down this road already
I just repost it every few weeks/months, because he never adresses it. His own research contradicts the "true transgender child" argument.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are we really back to Manessa trying to mutilate other people's kids through chemical castration and saying it's perfectly fine again? Oh and the self-congratulatory victory lap post of course that no one's going to bother to read......

Yeah who could have predicted this? I guess I'm down for repeating the same bullshit argument if it means chaos gets a little bit of red pilling out of it. it would just be nice if he would stop regurgitating the same fucking argument that's been debunked at least a dozen times in this thread and come clean about the fact that he is all four chemically mutilating other people's children just to save the one in ten that might be some mystical unicorn tranny kid. Hodj is right. This thread does belong in the shaw.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember another poster that labeled 80% of the forum retarded, while he waxed socratic and theosophical about gender theories and Anita Sarkeesian, who constantly declared his own victory against the world.
To be fair moonbat was far less of a man.

• 2Ice Burn

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This thread does belong in the shaw.

Hodj's thread is a lot more entertaining then this one. In fact this one isn't entertaining at all, its repetitive and frustrating.

This would be D-level shaw material at best.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My God I love it when Hodj starts accusing me of "pretending" to be a Christian Conservative. LoL. It demonstrates his inability to be nothing but an NPC.

Tranny. Must. Be. As. I. Colored. It.

Best forum ever.

What? No, by definition a child suffering from gender dysphoria is not a normal child.
Good we agree. And because of that fact Chaos, they need help. Step 1 is taking the child to a doctor.

Do you agree a child that is not normal should be taken to a doctor?

Yes <--

No <--

Are we still on the same page? Do you concur? I'm going really slow now so that we don't have any disagreements here.

Hodj's thread is a lot more entertaining then this one. In fact this one isn't entertaining at all, its repetitive and frustrating.

This would be D-level shaw material at best.
That's terrific! I'm glad you simpletons have a place to be entertained in. You shit on this thread, yet you obsessives flock to it... That's why I don't, you know, post in or give a shit about Hodj's thread. Because I, unlike you , am actually logically consistent and not a flaming, contradictory imbecile.

How do you tell, if it is a genuine transgender child?
Individual care and attention from a team of pros in conjunction with the parents. What I'd absolutely love to see happen is a blood test that can quickly and accurately determine it, but we're not there quite yet. Doctors and psychologists do what they do best and treat patients on a case by case basis to determine the 20% vs the 80%. All the research on follow up patients have shown that they are succeeding in giving the proper care to the proper patients. The onus is on YOU all to provide evidence that normal children are being harmed because this is (correct me if I'm wrong) what you retards are claiming is happening out there. Thus far, again, we have this to show for y'alls work regarding that claim:

MT.jpg

...and trust me, I'm very grateful that that's how it is.

We are born with Gender Dysphoria. It is present in the womb. It is present at birth. It is present throughout life. It is present at death (I can safely assume? LoL). With what science has to offer, right now as I speak to you in 2019, the only successful treatment to alleviate GD is via transition. HOPEFULLY in the future, this can be nipped in the bud so to speak and all of us not normal children (thank you Chaos for your honesty) can be normalized but I have my doubts that such a miracle drug and/or treatment will come along.

Oh yes... I almost forgot. Since this is 🤡🌎 and all the hatertots post nothing but their feels, I, the tranny, need to post facts to back up my claims and trigger the usual suspects who pounce on my posts like white on rice.

article said:
In summary, the results of our study of transgender women support the hypothesis that gender dysphoria has a polygenic basis, involving interactions among multiple genes and polymorphisms that may alter the sexual differentiation of the brain in utero, contributing to the development of gender dysphoria in transgender women

Drive yourself nuts looking at that research paper fellas. Be sure to stretch before doing your mental gymnastics to "own me". I'm going shopping for new clothes now. Tata :)

OH BTW! Straight pride update. Email from the guy doing video for the event:

Hi Vanessa, Thanks for contacting the greatest Event in the World on 8/31/19 in Boston

20 Days to Go
Can not Sit on Sidelines anymore
Going on the Offense!
Can’t Fly Flag…. No Problem- How does Projected one look?-Boston City Hall

Parade is exploding
All the Permits are in .
Santa Claus is even coming !
Please Fwd to all interested Parties
Can’t Make it , No problem ..Streaming will be strong
Make a sign and send it to us, We will have a Local Patriot Carry it ! ( 2X3- lawn sign )

Hope to see some of you there; just don't be hateful, okay?

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My God I love it when Hodj starts accusing me of "pretending" to be a Christian Conservative. LoL. It demonstrates his inability to be nothing but an NPC.

Best forum ever.

Good we agree. And because of that fact Chaos, they need help. Step 1 is taking the child to a doctor.

Yes <--

No <--

Are we still on the same page? Do you concur? I'm going really slow now so that we don't have any disagreements here.

That's terrific! I'm glad you simpletons have a place to be entertained in. You shit on this thread, yet you obsessives flock to it... That's why I don't, you know, post in or give a shit about Hodj's thread. Because I, unlike you , am actually logically consistent and not a flaming, contradictory imbecile.

Individual care and attention from a team of pros in conjunction with the parents. What I'd absolutely love to see happen is a blood test that can quickly and accurately determine it, but we're not there quite yet. Doctors and psychologists do what they do best and treat patients on a case by case basis to determine the 20% vs the 80%. All the research on follow up patients have shown that they are succeeding in giving the proper care to the proper patients. The onus is on YOU all to provide evidence that normal children are being harmed because this is (correct me if I'm wrong) what you retards are claiming is happening out there. Thus far, again, we have this to show for y'alls work regarding that claim:

View attachment 219138

We are born with Gender Dysphoria. It is present in the womb. It is present at birth. It is present throughout life. It is present at death (I can safely assume? LoL). With what science has to offer, right now as I speak to you in 2019, the only successful treatment to alleviate GD is via transition. HOPEFULLY in the future, this can be nipped in the bud so to speak and all of us not normal children (thank you Chaos for your honesty) can be normalized but I have my doubts that such a miracle drug and/or treatment will come along.

Oh yes... I almost forgot. Since this is 🤡🌎 and all the hatertots post nothing but their feels, I, the tranny, need to post facts to back up my claims and trigger the usual suspects who pounce on my posts like white on rice.

Drive yourself nuts looking at that research paper fellas. Be sure to stretch before doing your mental gymnastics to "own me". I'm going shopping for new clothes now. Tata :)

Hi Vanessa, Thanks for contacting the greatest Event in the World on 8/31/19 in Boston

20 Days to Go
Going on the Offense!

Parade is exploding
All the Permits are in .
Make a sign and send it to us, We will have a Local Patriot Carry it ! ( 2X3- lawn sign )

Nothing to see here except a completely rational person posting rationally

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Moron: There is no harm to children!

Rational person: Uhhh here are some things that happen which are clearly harmful

Moron: I am not talking about real children!

Yeah.....everyone doing anything other than calling the moron a dumb faggot and laughing at him are wasting their time.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Best forum ever.

Yes <--

No <--

View attachment 219138

20 Days to Go
Going on the Offense!

Parade is exploding
All the Permits are in .

tl;dr: "everyone that disagrees is retarded, I'm leaving the thread"

See you in a few days or a week Vanessa Vanessa

We doing lap 6, 7 or 8 of this discussion now?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, what's this thing you're attending in Boston? Won't that make you miss some pretty early Velious stuff on Mangler?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So, what's this thing you're attending in Boston? Won't that make you miss some pretty early Velious stuff on Mangler?

Working for the richest man in the world gets you a private jet with EQ access.

Vanessa Vanessa right? This is a claim you made, please confirm.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Vanessa cock-teasing people with the greyscale avatar making it look like he's banned. Punko probably got an instant 3 inch erection.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This thread has recently come out of the closet and explained to us of the Amod Amod delegation that is never really felt comfortable as a screenshots thread. All of it's life it has felt like it was in the wrong skin and identifies as a rickshaw. In support of this we are now going to preform elective surgery on this mentally ill child in an attempt to prevent the extreme high suicide rate ahead of it.

iu

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Awesome. I'm sure this will help curb the tranny discussions from leaking out into the rest of the forum and not make it worse than when there was an established latrine for it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.