Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is that what you're mad about? That a tranny is posting naked pics? Does this offend your sensibilities hodj?

No.

Go reread my earliest posts in this thread, I explain myself auite succinctly.

Not mad at all. I find trolling the tranny to be quite entertaining.

I'm not sure how much fun they really get from like Gunnar coming in hot and heavy. Esp with that avatar you can just imagine some massive hairy beer gut. Figured most would have higher standards like Milo vs creeper gay truck stop types.

My experience with 4chan has taught me there is virtually no low too low for trannies.

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
No.

Go reread my earliest posts in this thread, I explain myself auite succinctly.

Not mad at all. I find trolling the tranny to be quite entertaining.

You seem pretty openly hostile bro.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You seem pretty openly hostile bro.

We all should be to any attention whore who comes to the community to prey on it and withint ten posts is getting full on naked in the forum.

It lacks class and propriety, plus its just desperate and, again, reeks of looking for victims, essentially.

• 2Hodjing
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Everything offends his delicate sensibilities. Look at the tirades in the first couple months of this site opening. Like I said, even when he's half right you have to tell him to fucking reign in the fucking rain man retard routine.

Does he even have posts I'm missing where he's exuberant or like positive on anything, or is it always an internet bitch fest. The lady doth protest too much.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Actually I jst found my originL post on the topic, its in the amod thread.

Exactly. It isn't the fact that its a tranny, per se. There's no reason, on the internet, to know someone is trans. If a trans person is in the community, we shouldn't know it. They say "I'm X gender", which is the gender they identify as, and that's that. No pictures necessary, no one will question it. Its all personalities on the internet, not physical identities.

So the only reason to immediately start throwing out your sexuality within a handful of posts is because you're a piece of garbage trying to fill an empty hole inside with drama and horseshit (pun intended).

I mean if a woman (or a man) came here and immediately started posting naked pics, the same could be said of them. Ravenn was a great example.

That's really the point I have here.

Trannies who get naked that fast in front of aging neckbeards are looking for a profit. Nothing else. Be it emotional, financial, sexual, whatever.

Ulterior motives = piece of garbage.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
We all should be to any attention whore who comes to the community to prey on it and withint ten posts is getting full on naked in the forum.

It lacks class and propriety, plus its just desperate and, again, reeks of looking for victims, essentially.

Yes Vanessa is certainly the only attention whore at work on this forum. :skeptical Leo.jpg

Your hostility at this particular one is peculiar, sir

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Everything offends his delicate sensibilities. Look at the tirades in the first couple months of this site opening. Like I said, even when he's half right you have to tell him to fucking reign in the fucking rain man retard routine.

Does he even have posts I'm missing where he's exuberant or like positive on anything, or is it always an internet bitch fest. The lady doth protest too much.

Pretty sure the only people protesting here are you.

• 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes Vanessa is certainly the only attention whore at work on this forum. :skeptical Leo.jpg

Your hostility at this particular one is peculiar, sir

See my above quoted post.

• 1Hodjing

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor

Look out guys, >..> <...< ..... The undesirables might be around. Seriously fuckwhit? You have Tyen, Scream, and Tolan running roughshod, that's plenty "victimizing" the readership right there for you to focus on.

""It lacks, and it's, and, and andddd......... /wailing into a pillow." Seriously I think I take back the angry and it's really you have some uncomfortable history and just really are freaked out by them or something, you sound like you are about to cry.

• 1Salty

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
See my above quoted post.

And? It's nothing but "I shouldn't have to see trannies it offends me, don't ask don't tell"

I mean, I pretty much scroll past naked tranny pics without looking but it doesn't offend me this is here. Click if you're bored, otherwise move on. Why the angst?

This seems very personal man. You should do some self-reflection.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And? It's nothing but "I shouldn't have to see trannies it offends me, don't ask don't tell"

I mean, I pretty much scroll past naked tranny pics without looking but it doesn't offend me this is here. Click if you're bored, otherwise move on. Why the angst?

This seems very personal man. You should do some self-reflection.

All im seeing in this post is a serious case of you need to read my quoted post again if you think my argument is "I shoukdnt have to see trannies."

I see them all the time on 4chan bro.

Not a big deal.

Most of them look way better than this one by the way.

Sludig Sludig
Ill give you tyen is def trying to actually financially exploit this community, and fair point at that. I should harass him more than I do.

Tolan and scream are just retards though.

Annoying retards, for sure. But not trying to actively glean a profit from teh community.

• 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're like some kind of a matrix program whose sole function is to just shit out negative posts one after the other lol~

• 5Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyway Im going to bed now.

This was fun though. Lets do it again tomorrow.

You're like some kind of a matrix program whose sole function is to just shit out negative posts one after the other lol~

Fairly accurate.

You know you like it.

This thread has more activity to ight than it has had in months.

• 1Hodjing

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh yeah. Big time.

A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered [sic], evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study—up to 30 years—followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered [sic] began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population. This disturbing result has as yet no explanation but probably reflects the growing sense of isolation reported by the aging transgendered [sic] after surgery. The high suicide rate certainly challenges the surgery prescription.
The numbers we need to see are transgender post-op suicide rates compared to trans-gender would-be (no surgery) suicide rates. Is the surgery a catalyst to suicidal tendencies, or is just that people with suicidal tendencies tend to opt for surgery?

2506698-tumblr_m45lmcqyax1qko4x4o1_500.gif

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rates of tranny suicides are sky high compared to the regular population both pre and post op.

Post op often leads to higher rates due to dissatisfaction with the outcome, including loss of ability to orgasm, among other factors.

Id kill myself too if I had to shove a dildo in my gaping groin wound on the daily to keep my 50,000 dollar surgery wound opened for the rest of my life.

Ill find the studies on that shit when I get up in the mo.

Theyre out there to find fairly easily.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
do you ever have the strong desire to have kids vanessa? can you have biological kids (sperm donor) still?

I'm chemically sterile, so no, I cannot. Even IF I banked my sperm in the past, or stopped HRT for like half a year, I think that only in my dreams do I want kids but it's more like having reveries about having a family; but in the light of reality, no, I don't really want any. Kids are (I imagine) rewarding in ways I cannot fathom, but ultimately they'd be a colossal responsibility and huge time vampires... I love the independent life too much :p

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hodj has irrational hatred of trannies. Show us on the doll where the tranny touched you hodj.

Do you think he realizes that he's on the same side as moon bat?

You realize hes shown his entire naked body here, right?

Thats not anonymous in any rational sense of the word.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure she said vanessa is her actual name (at least the name she goes by). As far as I can remember, only J51 has been less anonymous.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.