<Nazi Janitors>
Image result for jumping into small hole gif

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 9 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I think I figured you out; your fingers are so fat and sausage-like that you can't HELP but have typos in your posts. Because, hey let's be honest with each other... every post you make is like an English teacher's anxiety attack manifested. Am I right or do you just have, ahem, "other issues?"

Either way, it's okay Zyyz. Whether you're a bit tubby, have parkinsons, or you're just a mental midget that still types with his two index fingers while the drool dribbles down onto the keys, we can still get the gist of your post, and it was funny.

View attachment 222547

Boozecube is a fucking dunce. I'm not a fan of people who call blacks subhuman, sorry. But let me be as clear as a Rolls Royce windshield here:

Fact #1: I got genuinely salty when I quit the forum for two weeks over the "Is it okay to hit a woman" thread dogpile.
Fact #2: I got genuinely pissed off when LLR told me to take the discussion of puberty blockers out of the GG/SJW thread and felt my freedom of speech was being impacted (or at the very least, controlled).

Those were the only two times I've ever had an emotional response over this forum. Even when Jessika was active here and Zapatta got clued in that we were having real life drama, I was calm, cool, and collected about it all. We BOTH could have put some embarrassing dirt out here, but we didn't. So TWO situations have caused me to have a visceral response due to this forum. You, Hodj, weren't a part of either of those situations. Dom already told you: You're not the master troll you think you are; you're just a nuisance.

If "working me up" is defined as me typing a lot of shit to show what a completely illogical failure you are, then sure; you work me up. But if "working me up" is defined as actually upsetting me, then you're as effective as a flaccid cock at an orgy.
Fjucik yyou you fuckfing whoeruere

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
pretty, pink and pulsing for you (o^^o)
Pulsing, like I just took a Taco Bell dump or pulsing like I just had a American Inventor in my ass? The difference is minute but it's there and meeds to be clarified.
Also it feels dirty posting in shaw.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Why can't I correct my posts in here? That is just unadulterated faggotry

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Good morning Bubbles Bubbles !

First, I wanna thank you for your interest in my butthole (*^^*)

Ass for your question, I would classify this particular pulsing as purely anticipatory, more like the fluttering prelude to fun times than exhausted post-event gasping. No poo or black dong involved.

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm unsure if this thread has taken a turn for the better.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean since I've been here. Not a big enough fan of anyone in particular to explore any legacy material ^^
My stuff has been constant gold. Sometimes I'll go to the middle of a thread just to find a five year old post of mine and marvel at how funny, and right, I was.

I'd fuc k me.

• 1Like

maskedmelon

My stuff has been constant gold. Sometimes I'll go to the middle of a thread just to find a five year old post of mine and marvel at how funny, and right, I was.

I'd fuc k me.

This made me laugh ^^ thought of 1001 replies, butt none of them were very good. it will suffice to say that this post resonates heavily with me,. we're talkin' ASMR propagated at 432hz. im tingling.

maskedmelon

Also Punko Punko ,as long as your unsure/questioning, we might as well explore those feelings.

is there anything about your butthole that you'd like to share?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Who was the guy here who banged trannies? Claimed among other things that Sienna Grace had the tightest ass he ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.