Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
A girlfriend and her 15 year old daughter are living with me.

This is simultaneously the most interesting and the most boring post I've ever made.
That's crazy. How is it legal to let a 15 year old live with a perverse pedophile such as yourself, bro? We know you just dress as a woman for the same intentions as yaniv.

You sick fuci

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Putting this in the Rickshaw where shit can't be edited anymore was actually the best thing that ever happened to this thread. Why you may ask?

Trailor parks
This post would have been better if you had made a D&D like description of the facts.

Though I appreciate you warning potential on areas which are best avoided.
Anything outside of Charlottesville and Northern Virginia is a good ridden hell hole in this state
That's crazy. How is it legal to let a 15 year old live with a perverse pedophile such as yourself, bro? We know you just dress as a woman for the same intentions as yaniv.

You sick fuci
Who would have ever thought that uneducated mental midgets with hate in their hearts can't wield the written language too well?

Not I, said the fly. It's almost like intelligence and good grammar, sentence structure, and correct spelling is correlated in some capacity, but hmmm... THAT'S JUST A THOUGHT.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Putting this in the Rickshaw where shit can't be edited anymore was actually the best thing that ever happened to this thread. Why you may ask?

Who would have ever thought that uneducated mental midgets with hate in their hearts can't wield the written language too well?

Not I, said the fly. It's almost like intelligence and good grammar, sentence structure, and correct spelling is correlated in some capacity, but hmmm... THAT'S JUST A THOUGHT.

Have you ever considered noone gives a fuck about your opinion?

Seek hepl.

Yes, hepl.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I feel for that 15yo. Knowing that her mother is getting plowed by a tranny. Probably hears them fucking as well. All that, so they'd have a roof over their heads come winter. That leads to a whole different kind of up being fucked up in the head. I see serious daddy issues and prostitution in her future. I'd like to meet her in 3 years time.

• 1Truth!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah it’s one thing inflict your mental illness on a consenting adult but forcing the kid to cope with that shit is beyond child abuse.

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I definitely feel sorry for that 15 year old. But the mom?

Hobosexuals don't deserve empathy. They need to get a fucking job.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
...and the dumb fucks with 0 clue continue to pour in unabated. I love this place LoL!

Listen you right-wing SJWs... if you're legit concerned for this child, please feel free to report me to CPS for child abuse, and while you're doing so, please leave your contact info readily available so I can sue your retarded ass for slander and defamation... mmmk? Once you've contacted CPS, I'll have more evidence than just drunken posts on an internet forum as evidence as well as two witnesses who adore me to testify against your stupid bullshit.

I promise I won't be a pussy and report you for doxxing (unless of course you SHARE my personal info here but I'm not concerned really about that... you're all stupid, yes indeed, but not mcdj22 level of stupid) so your continued idiocy here is protected. I assure you, I'm *probably* more concerned for your freedom to say what you say than all three of you combined as morally corrupt atheists like you guys tend to lean more left than you realize when considering what true Conservatism really means.

Thanks! ...and thanks for your impending garnered wages! Rofl~

:honkler::trollface: *honk honk* :trollface::honkler:

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Stop trying to convince the hobosexual living in your house that her daughter should be injecting testosterone

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
...and the dumb fucks with 0 clue continue to pour in unabated. I love this place LoL!

Listen you right-wing SJWs... if you're legit concerned for this child, please feel free to report me to CPS for child abuse, and while you're doing so, please leave your contact info readily available so I can sue your retarded ass for slander and defamation... mmmk? Once you've contacted CPS, I'll have more evidence than just drunken posts on an internet forum as evidence as well as two witnesses who adore me to testify against your stupid bullshit.

I promise I won't be a pussy and report you for doxxing (unless of course you SHARE my personal info here but I'm not concerned really about that... you're all stupid, yes indeed, but not mcdj22 level of stupid) so your continued idiocy here is protected. I assure you, I'm *probably* more concerned for your freedom to say what you say than all three of you combined as morally corrupt atheists like you guys tend to lean more left than you realize when considering what true Conservatism really means.

Nice Larp, whatever you need to do to help explain your mentally deranged behavior. Honestly someone probably should call CPS to get that kid out of that fucked up environment. When uncle tranpa is fucking the single parent in your life at age 15 that kid doesn't stand a chance.

• 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

This post brought to you by a completely sane, normal human being with absolutely no mental health concerns whatsoever

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.