Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
A neovagina

1567801294857.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just the fact that it's called gender confirmation surgery in the article...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Glad to see governments taking away custody from parents that don't want to get their kids proper medical care.

Hope taking away children from loons becomes more common, society has moved too far to the left, high time for an adjustment.

• 1Dislike

Sevens

Log Wizard
Glad to see governments taking away custody from parents that don't want to get their kids proper medical care.

Hope taking away children from loons becomes more common, society has moved too far to the left, high time for an adjustment.
No no, you misunderstand....it will be the kids whos parents dont put them on hormone blockers, or who dont cater to their delusions that will be taken away.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 222431

So yes, I love having articles posted to my thread that has nothing to do with trannies or me personally. It's an intelligent thing to do and makes your point/argument solid.

I used the word "loon", and while you may not see how that relates to you, everyone else does.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Also stop using fucking Mariah Carey at age 80 gifs, some of us remember her in another way, and we want to keep it that way.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Regarding this current forum favorite:

wow-classic-dev-responds-layering-exploits.jpg

I watched a livestream of some dude named Asmongold and his guild raiding MC last night to get an idea what I'm missing. Keep in mind that I never played WoW (yup, #truestory). I stuck with EQ after the mass exodus to WoW in... what was it, 2003? Then quit EQ sometime in like 2007 because I got off my ass and got a job LoL.

Anyway, so I saw them last night wipe twice then pull out a win and realized the only thing more pitiful than raiding for loot in Everquest is watching people raid for loot in Everquest's successor.

I don't want to be misunderstood here. I WISH I could do all of that again. I tried with Faceless and loved every minute of it. I think WoW looks like Everquest-done-better basically and would've been an amazing experience had I simply had the time/drive... and both of those factors are extremely important to "getting into" an MMO. I tried the casual route with MMOs; it doesn't work for my personality... I want the best or I don't want.

So when I say it's pitiful, it's not bashing YOU guys or the game... it's bashing myself and my inability to commit to a sweet gaming experience but here's the facts: Every time I try to play MMOs I start to dislike the person I become. It's like a drug, and that drug becomes more important than other things. This is why I salute the people who have jobs / families who play hardcore and can make that work in their life. I couldn't. I just couldn't balance those two things ...and when the rubber hits the road I care more about myself and staying healthy, looking good (or at least trying!), keeping my place clean, and most importantly feeling good than getting that +100hp necklace that doesn't even exist.

I'm glad most of this forum is enjoying the WoW experience all over again tho; I wish I could too, just in another life :)

----------------------------------

Also, to add:

Sigh... it looked like so much fun! The word Regret may have 6 letters in it, but is definitely a 4 letter word. Maybe next year!!!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I want you to play just so I can group up with you and Hodj at the same time. Shit would be fun to witness

Id be nicer to him in game than i ever would be on the forums just because in game we're a team and i am the dictionary definition of team player

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.