Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
The problem with modern society is that humans are the only creatures that actively thwart survival of the fittest...
In nature the sick, diseased and weak are culled from the herd and the herd grows stronger because of it, modern humans have prevented this and the mentally deranged are allowed to thrive and as a result the herd suffers. I pray for the zombie apocalyps.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
jesus christ man, go outside or something, when you start issuing proclamations about humanity culling the weak from the herd, maybe you outta take an internets break.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
jesus christ man, go outside or something, when you start issuing proclamations about humanity culling the weak from the herd, maybe you outta take an internets break.

Ignoring uncomfortable truths does not deny their legitimacy. We can acknowledge the benefit afforded the group in nature's grim work without asserting we ought do the same. The question is: what can we do to improve on nature's crude methods?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Ignoring uncomfortable truths does not deny their legitimacy. We can acknowledge the benefit afforded the group in nature's grim work without asserting we ought do the same. The question is: what can we do to improve on nature's crude methods?
There's no legitimacy in the hubris of declaring sweeping generalizations about shit you don't really know about. Especially given that the type of people who usually do that tend to exempt themselves from that same scrutiny. In general, if you start a statement saying "You know, the problem with society is..." you're probably about to reach way up inside your butt and pull something out. As if any of us have the perspective necessary to make that determination, or to offer prescriptions, or as if they could be so simple as implementing eugenics programs. Or as if we wouldn't be on that chopping block ourselves, bunch of fucking nerds and weebs and autists.

• 1EyeRoll

maskedmelon

There's no legitimacy in the hubris of declaring sweeping generalizations about shit you don't really know about. Especially given that the type of people who usually do that tend to exempt themselves from that same scrutiny. In general, if you start a statement saying "You know, the problem with society is..." you're probably about to reach way up inside your butt and pull something out. As if any of us have the perspective necessary to make that determination, or to offer prescriptions, or as if they could be so simple as implementing eugenics programs. Or as if we wouldn't be on that chopping block ourselves, bunch of fucking nerds and weebs and autists.

Of course there isn't, that's what I said. The very obvious truth is that the group undeniably benefits from nature culling the weak and defective. It does not mean any of the garbage you associated with it. You can acknowledge the truth of that statement without firing up the ovens. And as a man of thought, that is exactly what you should do: accept the truth that nature can benefit some at the expense of others and that the fact that it is natural does not necessarily make it virtuous. That's where we stop to think about what we should do. How do we arrive at a solution that maximizes everyone's utility? How do we minimize deleterious effects without unduly harming individuals? You have to learn to separate neutral uncomfortable truths from implications no matter how apparent they might be to you. They are seprate things. Treat them as such and you'll find bettered solutions everywhere.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't acknowledge that the statement is true, because it isn't. It's facile, the sort of thing people say to appear intelligent rather than actually analyze a problem. We aren't even capable of seeing the group we're talking about, much less identifying specific traits that would benefit the whole if removed. Separating "uncomfortable truths" (opinions, in reality) from their implications is what sociopaths do, the information is meaningless without the context.

• 1Like

maskedmelon

Well, this is an interesting schtick, but not particularly entertaining. I suppose if I flipped out that might make for some giggles, but not jnterested. Tbh, I'd like more Vanessa contemt. Not the angry stuff, but like calling everyone hatertots. Love that word lol.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well, this is an interesting schtick, but not particularly entertaining. I suppose if I flipped out that might make for some giggles, but not jnterested. Tbh, I'd like more Vanessa contemt. Not the angry stuff, but like calling everyone hatertots. Love that word lol.
Curious. Are you a sausage gal too?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hatertots is an awful word. Just like awesomeballs. Fucking degenerates.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

maskedmelon

Curious. Are you a sausage gal too?

What an extraordinarily racist accusation. No, I'm not like Vanessa. I'm a more mundane variety of sausagebarer; what you might call a sausagedude.

I am pretty tho.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What an extraordinarily racist accusation. No, I'm not like Vanessa. I'm a more mundane variety of sausagebarer; what you might call a sausagedude.

I am pretty tho.
Transexuals are a race? Woah, live and learn. Insensitive, sure. Just curious with your avatar and wording in this thread. So you're gay. I'm fine either way. Thanks :)

• 1Solidarity

maskedmelon

Transexuals are a race? Woah, live and learn. Insensitive, sure. Just curious with your avatar and wording in this thread. So you're gay. I'm fine either way. Thanks :)

Again with the egregious generalizations. i might be though. hadn't really thought about it. wood probably only ever consider myself half gay though tbh. maybe less, I'm not sure 🤔

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I may have issues of my own, but at least none of them involve coming into this thread, pretending to sound erudite and in the process creating more cringe in Vanessa's own thread than Vanessa ever could.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.