Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Please don't @ me in this thread, I don't care about these sexual degenerate or the fucking perverts that play school ground hair pulling with it like yourself.

You really want she thing to neck itself? Stop responding to it. But you don't, you want to sniff it's feminine cock you closeted homo.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Please don't @ me in this thread, I don't care about these sexual degenerate or the fucking perverts that play school ground hair pulling with it like yourself.

You really want she thing to neck itself? Stop responding to it. But you don't, you want to sniff it's feminine cock you closeted homo.
Paging Mr. Mist Mist , paging Mr. Mist Mist

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I may have issues of my own, but at least none of them involve coming into this thread, pretending to sound erudite and in the process creating more cringe in Vanessa's own thread than Vanessa ever could.
I resemble that remark
1570236770595.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings

Why do you have a large nut next to your stats?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
2 days.

2 fucking DAYS I leave you hairless monkeys and you're already bored and slinging poo at each other in addition to tagging me multiple times in different threads over some faux-outrage article about puberty blockers. Well hot damn.

So before I begin, does anyone want to legitimately READ the article and sources that Breitbart is getting their information from and not just the headlines intended to trigger a visceral reaction and get you MAD at these *cough* evil leftist trannies and their wicked ways and how they're killing our kids with puberty blockers!!! Oh my Buddha the humanity!!!!!

I'll give you all literally 24 hours to actually read it and let YOU tell ME the glaring problems in the article. Go ahead. Take the time to actually read it, click their links that they offered in the article and see what they are spinning. I'm honestly being as gentlemanly as possible here and giving you guys an exit strategy before I pull out the long schlong of truth and reason and whack you in the face with it a few times. Here's a tiny clue to what you'll be looking for: [Rec]

I'll be back in a day (Sunday, late night, East Coast) to put this poor animal that you brought me out of its misery. However, before I drag it out, tie it up, chop its head off, and display it publicly in the proverbial "public square" as some of our fellow citizens like to call forums/social media, I'd like to respond to just a couple of my hatertots (<-- for you MM):

I'm sure your sperm is very feminine.
Listen boss... as much as I'd like to say that my sperm is so feminine that they braid their pink tails together in unity singing "Teenage Dream" while swimming down THE tunnel of love, the fact is that my sperm is probably non-binary because they are quite non-existent.

Vanessa, you seem a bit triggered this time. Usually you just word vomit because that's what you do but this has a little feeling in it.

How long have you been dating this person who moved in with you at the time they moved in with you?
People were saying I was taking part in child abuse, so I told them to get a backbone, be men and report it. Interesting how you missed my trollface guys and honklers at the end of my post. So triggered, yes.

I just don't think Vanessa is the right ambassador, to be frank.
LoL, oh hey, remember that time when I asked to be an ambassador of anything? Yeah, me neither.

You're so close to the tanoomba melt down stage Vanessa Vanessa its coming any day now
iuWWUMV.jpg

The only thing melting down is your face into your neck into your body. You're like a flesh candle.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I'm all for state funded psychotic wards. I'd want a mandate that homeless people would have to be put in along with trannies. Of course more than a few SJW's will end up there as well.

Probably the best all of them could ask to live out the rest of their lives.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
2 days.

2 fucking DAYS I leave you hairless monkeys and you're already bored and slinging poo at each other in addition to tagging me multiple times in different threads over some faux-outrage article about puberty blockers. Well hot damn.

So before I begin, does anyone want to legitimately READ the article and sources that Breitbart is getting their information from and not just the headlines intended to trigger a visceral reaction and get you MAD at these *cough* evil leftist trannies and their wicked ways and how they're killing our kids with puberty blockers!!! Oh my Buddha the humanity!!!!!

I'll give you all literally 24 hours to actually read it and let YOU tell ME the glaring problems in the article. Go ahead. Take the time to actually read it, click their links that they offered in the article and see what they are spinning. I'm honestly being as gentlemanly as possible here and giving you guys an exit strategy before I pull out the long schlong of truth and reason and whack you in the face with it a few times. Here's a tiny clue to what you'll be looking for: [Rec]

I'll be back in a day (Sunday, late night, East Coast) to put this poor animal that you brought me out of its misery. However, before I drag it out, tie it up, chop its head off, and display it publicly in the proverbial "public square" as some of our fellow citizens like to call forums/social media, I'd like to respond to just a couple of my hatertots (<-- for you MM):

Listen boss... as much as I'd like to say that my sperm is so feminine that they braid their pink tails together in unity singing "Teenage Dream" while swimming down THE tunnel of love, the fact is that my sperm is probably non-binary because they are quite non-existent.

People were saying I was taking part in child abuse, so I told them to get a backbone, be men and report it. Interesting how you missed my trollface guys and honklers at the end of my post. So triggered, yes.

LoL, oh hey, remember that time when I asked to be an ambassador of anything? Yeah, me neither.

View attachment 225645

The only thing melting down is your face into your neck into your body. You're like a flesh candle.

Hodj reminds me of a friend in high school, face wise. He got all super jacked on steroids and was like fucking wide as a car. Many years later he got fired from his professor job for banging a bunch of his TAs/undergrads in a potentially coercive manner.

That's cool and all but would you answer this question: How long have you been dating this person who moved in with you at the time they moved in with you? I mean, this is your personal blog and all.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh look another book worth of nonsense with another repost of my photo for some reason that only Vanessa Vanessa can comprehend.

Do you think you're bothering me? We're all laughing at you in discord lol.

If you think, at nearly 40 years of age, I'm not 100% comfortable with who I am, particularly having been married to such a wonderful, and attractive, spouse, with kids under my belt, education, etc. I mean really all you're doing here Vanessa Vanessa is demonstrating your insecurities, not mine.

I look completely normal. You, however, look like a man, with fake tits, wearing a dress.

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
2 days.

View attachment 225645

I don't think this forum has posters left that think a rational debate can be held with you.

Further, big kudos on attacking a normal person on their looks. Really creates empathy for your own condition.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He just projects his insecurities onto others because he can't comprehend that most of us aren't bodily dysphoric, and are comfortable in our own skins, so he can't comprehend that attacking our looks just comes across as superficial and petty butt hurt saltiness lashing out to try and land a blow to assuage his ego.

You can picard posts til you're blue in the face, Vanessa Vanessa , but the reality is that you have turned much of this forum, if not outright against you, towards the position that you're irrational, extremely unstable, and incapable of justifying your position. Your dogmatic need to inject children with drugs that alter their bone structure and increases their chances for cancer, while not actually addressing the underlying issues they are suffering from, combined with your contradictory points of view and your inability to argue for your position rationally, has done more to undermine you here than I could ever have on my own.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
"Minorities" that demand acceptation while offering none, attacking those who they demand acceptation from.

Worst kind of people.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What if so many trannies kill themselves because they convert to Hindu, realize that what they've done is bad and if they die they will most likely be reincarnated as something less than a man, aka woman.

Kinda makes sense.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I mean if you think about it it's much more likely that you'll become a woman by reincarnation rather than getting you dick chopped off. Mainly because chopping your dick off doesn't make you a woman.

Vanessa Vanessa have you looked into Hinduism at all?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh look another book worth of nonsense with another repost of my photo for some reason that only Vanessa Vanessa can comprehend.

Do you think you're bothering me? We're all laughing at you in discord lol.

If you think, at nearly 40 years of age, I'm not 100% comfortable with who I am, particularly having been married to such a wonderful, and attractive, spouse, with kids under my belt, education, etc. I mean really all you're doing here Vanessa Vanessa is demonstrating your insecurities, not mine.

I look completely normal. You, however, look like a man, with fake tits, wearing a dress.
Hodj go easy on him. Let him pretend that your shit posting self reflects your real life lol. I think Vanessa is the only one who doesn't realize that a dude in his 40s with a stable marriage and kids prob doesn't have the same weird insecurities he does.

Also I think your a dashing young man bro. Have you ever considered hair transplants? I was in Istanbul last year and place is like the fucking capital of hair transplants. Even met a new Yorker on my ny->Istanbul leg going in for his second.

I remember walking around the city seeing all these bald men with bloodied bandages on their head. First I thought it was a cult. Nope, hair transplant.

Vanessa may wanna consider it too once he starts balding.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My head was shaved in that now 5 year old photo.

My hair isnt receding at all. My birth mom has full thick black hair like me and my birth dad doesnt have any thinning either.

Im as far from bald unless i shave my head as a person can be. Ill probably never have thinning or receding hair.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I do have a widow's peak though so that may be why, when my head was shaved, you think my hair is receding. My hairline is naturally peaked

Status
Not open for further replies.